Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) (36742 Views)

BBNaija Chizzy Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) / BBNaija's Khloe Survives Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
ugoc:
One idiot sighted
Smh.
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by samvega: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
I can also remember Ozobolu, Synagogue and many church catastrophes, not to talk of bombings. Of course we are all aware of the Texas incident. Is it that he cant stop it or he doesn't care. Oops I forgot..he loves you

pek:
Many others who closer than God did not survive such. A case in point is the Uyo Church collapse. Many have lost their lives while coming back from religious activities. You surviving is good but that see it as divine.
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Evablizin:
Yes oohh,there is God ooo,and everything writen about Him is great.

God Is Great.

Fixed! Saying everything written about Him is like limiting Him. How about the things not written about Him?

1 Like

Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by tintingz(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
hahn:
Thank god for causing the accident smiley
Lol grin

He didn't thank God for the Uber driver, we don't even know the state of the driver, selfish religious people, partial God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by princetom1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Always wear your seat belt... Thank God for ur life
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Krisddon: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Jamiubond009:
And the ones whose lives are cut short, whom should they thank? What's going to happen will surely happen, period!
Let the living praise the Lord!
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Ogaonos: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote autahor=Toaskarity post=a62158943]Only a fool, huh?
So you coincindentally escape death,
then conclude that 'anyone who don't agree with you on supernatural being existence' is a fool.

I'm not understanding �[/quote]GOD IS REAL.all dis u na atheism does nt apply 2 reality.if God does nt exist den satan buddah hindu nd all religion.ar nonsense.but u guys believe in yoga dnt attack otha religion only christianity.ok ther no God den y is dt if ur woman sleep wit me u go vex nd break up wit her.y is murder a crime.if no afta life. Anyone can jux cum ova nd shot ur head jux lik dt.(without justice)if dt comedian has died who going 2 tak care of his kids/siblings na u.deceipt everywher 4 church mosque even liberal world shu.
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
He is stupid.

So those who been dey die since - who dem get for thank?
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Olumaeme: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
God shouldn't have allowed the accident happened in the first place Na...
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Olumaeme:
God shouldn't have allowed the accident happened in the first place Na...

Don't mind these Christians, they are deceiving themselves.
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:
Thank god for cursing the entire humanity just because one man ate a mere fruit. I thank god for he could have forgiven him or destroy him and create another human, but he didn't so that we could always have reason to thank him.

I won't forget to thank him too for keeping Satan alive, else who would be the bad guy we will always compare his goodness with? And who would take the blames for all his blunders?

Your opinion.

Makes sense.

But alas you're mistaken big time. He has decided to do His will. You don't have to accept it nor is He bound to explain anything to you.

His wisdom is foolishness to you. Your logic is foolishness to Him. He will NEVER force His will on you. But He loves you nonetheless even in your unbelief and rejection of Him, His wisdom and ways (methods of doing things).
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
chemystery:
Thank god for cursing the entire humanity just because one man ate a mere fruit. I thank god for he could have forgiven him or destroy him and create another human, but he didn't so that we could always have reason to thank him.

I won't forget to thank him too for keeping Satan alive, else who would be the bad guy we will always compare his goodness with? And who would take the blames for all his blunders?

He tried to correct that during the era of Noah and his great flood but hell no he failed ones again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

I won't go down to your level, so just waka pass
even in your dreams

Physical, spiritually and all you can't step to my past let alone...
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by teresafaith: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Leonbonapart:
even in your dreams
Physical, spiritually and all you can't step to my past let alone...
Don't lemme enter you, you better respect yourself and leave me alone
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Jamiubond009(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Edelweiss44:

So this is your best rationale towards what happened to him? Does it occur to you that there are two opposing sides in this world? Good and evil? God's kingdom and Devil's kingdom? Sin and Righteousness?
What do you think is the job of evil/Devil's kingdom other than to steal, kill and destroy?
In case you've not figured it out; bad things happen in this world because the devil is at work, and bad things only get stopped because God is at work in a situation. God created man and gave him a freewill, so God does not step in to avert bad things happening to man except man of his own freewill invites God to come in and stop the bad thing from happening. This is the reason bad things can happen to good people. The devil does not obey that freewill rule like God does, that is why He forces himself into people's lives to wreck havoc and if you do not deliberately invite God to help you, the devil will succeed in destroying your life.

This is the same reason why despite the fact that Jesus has died for man's sins and to save man, nobody gets saved until they of their own freewill accept Jesus and his salvation into their heart.

Back to your question; this world does not operate on what will be will be. forces make things happen in this world, and if you do not know how to control those forces, you will be at their mercy all your life.
so in your righteous indignation, what forces are within your control? Your understanding of the world is only limited to religion which is utter nonsense. Everything living dies by whatever conditions is peculiar and contiguous to it. Antelopes die when they are ambushed by predators or old age gets the better of them. Same for birds, plants and animals. Humans die through so many ways and nobody knows when that inevitability will happen. When you die , you die period!

1 Like

Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by chemystery: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
omojeesu:

Your opinion.

Makes sense.

But alas you're mistaken big time. He has decided to do His will. You don't have to accept it nor is He bound to explain anything to you.
OK, if I get you clearly, you mean everything happening is per god's plan?

If it is god's plan to create humans, then set trap for them in the garden of eden(of course it is a trap cos he already know the outcome according to his will), give them free will, drown them for using the gift of free will, give them 10 commandments (which include "thou shall not kill" ), later instructed them to kill during wars (whereas he has powers to just drown the enemies instead of allowing man violate the laws he himself gave).

Doesn't this god with such will or plan for humanity ook evil to you?
Why does man and the devil look evil when they do this but not god?
Is it because you were deceived with his continuous assurance that he is a good god?

If for example, Shakau comes today and assure you that he is a good man, will you believe him? But the christian god has done greater atrocities more than any shakau, any human or deity in history, yet we still gullibly call him good for the fear of his imaginary hell.

Let me ask you some question:

If you were in god's position, will you curse man and his entire generation just for eating a mere fruit while you allow the bad guy to stroll the whole earth undying. Or will you punish a child for his father's sin?

If you have power to stop people from dying and suffering won't you do it especially when you claim to love these people? But god is believed to have such power yet he can't even do shi!t!

Why do you blame a president with limitations over incompetencies but fails to blame limitless god over incompetence? Why can't we take such incompetencies as the will of such presidents?

There are many evil things god has done that even you as a human can't. Then I ask: why worship a god whose morality is inferior to ours?

His wisdom is foolishness to you. Your logic is foolishness to Him. He will NEVER force His will on you. But He loves you nonetheless even in your unbelief and rejection of Him, His wisdom and ways (methods of doing things).
But with our foolishness we are allowed to call them gods, we are allowed to explain they are 3 in 1, we are allowed to defend them, we are allowed to tell people what they want and what they don't. With our foolishness, we have define these gods and given them all their attributes.

Why is it only when we want to point out at their absurdities and the atrocities of these gods that we are reminded about this wisdom and foolishness thing? Doesn't it occur to you that is a line invented for the purpose of manipulating you and keeping you in bondage forever?

Whatever method or ways god has chosen is evidently an evil method. It only takes foolishness and gullibility to see evil and call it good. There is no manipulative cheap line that can change that fact.

You need to start thinking cos only then that you will be free

1 Like

Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:

Don't lemme enter you, you better respect yourself and leave me alone
go on
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thank God for your life. Indeed! "Only a fool says there's no God"

1 Like

Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by redsun(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Did the useless police check the blood alcohol level of the driver after the accident?he could have been dead drunk or sleeping on wheel. Diickheads that drives complex machines when they don't understand the simple mechanism of donkey drawn carriages,untrained and unfit to touch a vehicle,yet they want to stay alive.

You are lucky you were well positioned to avoid a direct impact.
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Vicvalentine: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
Atheist oya over to you people.

Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by OliveCynosure(f): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Glory to God
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 12:16am On Nov 08, 2017
chemystery:

LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
You need help. I wish I get d privilege to help

chemystery:

Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jamiubond009:
so in your righteous indignation, what forces are within your control? Your understanding of the world is only limited to religion which is utter nonsense. Everything living dies by whatever conditions is peculiar and contiguous to it. Antelopes die when they are ambushed by predators or old age gets the better of them. Same for birds, plants and animals. Humans die through so many ways and nobody knows when that inevitability will happen. When you die , you die period!

So why must you be the one to die violently by accident? God did not create man and plan for them to die prematurely before their old age. God created the process of natural death through aging, but the forces of evil are responsible for premature death.

You do sound like someone who is ready at some point to believe that thrash from fake scientists who say humans and the universe are products of evolution and a big bang. Let me ask you now before you get to that point; What is DNA and who wrote the DNA programme for every living thing?
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by chemystery: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
ozohtony:
You need help. I wish I get d privilege to help

First you need to start thinking, and deeply. For only then will you know who really needs help.
Re: MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
chemystery:

OK, if I get you clearly, you mean everything happening is per god's plan?

If it is god's plan to create humans, then set trap for them in the garden of eden(of course it is a trap cos he already know the outcome according to his will), give them free will, drown them for using the gift of free will, give them 10 commandments (which include "thou shall not kill" ), later instructed them to kill during wars (whereas he has powers to just drown the enemies instead of allowing man violate the laws he himself gave).

Doesn't this god with such will or plan for humanity ook evil to you?
Why does man and the devil look evil when they do this but not god?
Is it because you were deceived with his continuous assurance that he is a good god?

If for example, Shakau comes today and assure you that he is a good man, will you believe him? But the christian god has done greater atrocities more than any shakau, any human or deity in history, yet we still gullibly call him good for the fear of his imaginary hell.

Let me ask you some question:

If you were in god's position, will you curse man and his entire generation just for eating a mere fruit while you allow the bad guy to stroll the whole earth undying. Or will you punish a child for his father's sin?

If you have power to stop people from dying and suffering won't you do it especially when you claim to love these people? But god is believed to have such power yet he can't even do shi!t!

Why do you blame a president with limitations over incompetencies but fails to blame limitless god over incompetence? Why can't we take such incompetencies as the will of such presidents?

There are many evil things god has done that even you as a human can't. Then I ask: why worship a god whose morality is inferior to ours?

But with our foolishness we are allowed to call them gods, we are allowed to explain they are 3 in 1, we are allowed to defend them, we are allowed to tell people what they want and what they don't. With our foolishness, we have define these gods and given them all their attributes.

Why is it only when we want to point out at their absurdities and the atrocities of these gods that we are reminded about this wisdom and foolishness thing? Doesn't it occur to you that is a line invented for the purpose of manipulating you and keeping you in bondage forever?

Whatever method or ways god has chosen is evidently an evil method. It only takes foolishness and gullibility to see evil and call it good. There is no manipulative cheap line that can change that fact.

You need to start thinking cos only then that you will be free

Your opinion. Good analysis.

So there's good and evil. Please define each.

What about bondage? You sound like a religious person. Wonder what you believe and worship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Despite Not Loving Wizkid Again, I Don't Regret Meeting Him - Baby Mama / Frodd At UNIZIK For Maggie Show (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Shares Her Hilarious 'first Words' Experience With Her Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.