Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria (1099 Views)

Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole / Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
south south and south yeast should join forces and get most out of nigeria like the yorubas and hausa fulanis are doing....

we can turn umuhahia into another lagos easily....forget ipob and biafra and think...why not take over the ol nigeria and rename it biafra??...

that make more sense....power in numbers....division is a stvpid idea....why go for less if you can have everything....

nigeria is a young nation...the game is still open....but you must play by the rules....

that derivative that delta got no be beans oooo.....and that was done through democraticaly means...and we could get more....

you yeasterners should stop for a moment and think....biafran war was fought and its deceided...biafra surrendered....big deal...buhuhu...

what now..??......

Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
we start with voting any governor out that doesnt perform even if they are igbos,urhobos,akwa ibomite,riverian or whatever....

they either perform or get lost....if we agree on a direction toghether then the ol south will profit....

i am against biafra on nigerian soil..... angry

separation is out of the question..... angry angry angry angry
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
i talked with many nigerians about my strange idea of renaming nigeria to biafra....most of them dont care....from many tribes oooo.....

some say strange things...some look at me as if am silly....but none denied strongly.....

they just dont care.....that was surprising to me....other tribes realy dont hate igbos....
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
tsdarkside:
south south and south yeast should join forces and get most out of nigeria like the yorubas and hausa fulanis are doing....

we can turn umuhahia into another lagos easily....forget ipob and biafra and think...why not take over the ol nigeria and rename it biafra??...

that make more sense....power in numbers....division is a stvpid idea....why go for less if you can have everything....

nigeria is a young nation...the game is still open....but you must play by the rules....

that derivative that delta got no be beans oooo.....and that was done through democraticaly means...and we could get more....

you yeasterners should stop for a moment and think....biafran war was fought and its deceided...biafra surrendered....big deal...buhuhu...

what now..??......

Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Na East no be yeast, i thought you were making jest of them when i saw 'yeast'. BTW ur idea is the dumbest i have seen in recent times. Why u no talk sey make we rename AREWA ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OR STATE OF ODUA

2 Likes

Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Na East no be yeast, i thought you were making jest of them when i saw 'yeast'. BTW ur idea is the dumbest i have seen in recent times. Why u no talk sey make we rename AREWA ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OR STATE OF ODUA

they pissed me off too much the last 2years...i named dem dem yeast out of frustration....not meant as an insult.... grin grin

they called me a zoo animal....sooo.....whatever..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

they pissed me off too much the last 2years...i named dem dem yeast out of frustration....not meant as an insult.... grin grin

they called me a zoo animal....sooo.....whatever..... grin grin grin grin
u be troll. I con dey waste my time

1 Like

Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
its up to una yeasterners now....understand the game or go alone....numbers....think on the numbers....numbers...votes...parliament..senate..

think ndi igbo....
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
u be troll. I con dey waste my time

whatever....
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by CrtlAltDel: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
kikikikikiki.....this op ehen grin grin grin grin
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
kikikikikiki.....this op ehen grin grin grin grin

yea... cool
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
nice.... grin
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by cstr1000: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
I no blame you na.
Easterners busy fighting other people's battles. And some chum somewhere will start mis-yarning.
Left to the rest of Nigeria, the ND can go to hell. Nigeria have given the ND enough money to develop themselves, and that sentiment will not be totally wrong.
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
you people are saying nothing....a yoruba can not realy hate a igbo....

i dont talk that much with people when i go out side....but when i talk i go directly to the point...i dont know hate between tribes were i live in lagos....lagos is very conservative....

thats why i get confused when ipobians say something about hate against igbos online...

it sounds chinese to me.... undecided
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
cstr1000:
I no blame you na.
Easterners busy fighting other people's battles. And some chum somewhere will start mis-yarning.
Left to the rest of Nigeria, the ND can go to hell. Nigeria have given the ND enough money to develop themselves, and that sentiment will not be totally wrong.

what we got is not beans oooooo......before we got nothing....isnt that something??...and we got it without declaring war on fg...

i think thats something......

and if we join forces we can get much more....

dont even dear to think am begging for unity from you angry....we deltans dont need you to go our own way.... angry angry angry angry
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
the way of delta is better than that of ipob....

join us or go your own way alone..... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
am not a nice guy....any biafran that want to enter this thread and talk rubbish will be confronted...!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by cstr1000: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

what we got is not beans oooooo......before we got nothing....isnt that something??...and we got it without declaring war on fg...

i think thats something......
Abeg dey go. MEND na wetin ?
If everybody be like me, una go know how far.
After destroying your own environment, you come here dey yarn opata,
And to make it worse, the SE follow dey shout resource control. Wey we for just dey enjoy the free money dey go and allow drunken kleptomaniac leaders like Ibori in the SS to fight for their own people. cheesy
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
cstr1000:

And to make it worse, the SE follow dey shout resource control. Wey we for just dey enjoy the free money dey go and allow drunken kleptomaniac leaders like Ibori in the SS to fight for their own people. cheesy

be like you....what you wan do...?...you flesh and bones...you will expire too and be eating by hungry worms that you already carry in your body....

you dinosaur.... angry angry
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by cstr1000: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
All their extractive companies HQ dey Lagos, while your people suffer the effects of environmental degradation.
na Igbo leaders dey even help you una fight for relocation in a misguided show of brotherhood as a majority population.
I wish say igbos be like me sha. una go smell pepper.
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
cstr1000:
All their extractive companies HQ dey Lagos, while your people suffer the effects of environmental degradation.
na Igbo leaders dey even help you una fight for relocation in a misguided show of brotherhood as a majority population.

nonesense...as usual you write nonesense....
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by cstr1000: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
The consensus around Nigeria is that the SS are the architects of their own problem and deserve nothing more since they have ben given enough.
na igbos be una only support among the 3 majority when it comes to fair dealings with the ND.
una go hear am soon. Make APC take over the east first and bribe all the Igbo leaders with a share in the ND commonwealth.
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
cstr1000:

sooo,you wan dictate now where investors should put their money??....

its igbos like you that always make me loose my temper.... angry angry
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
cstr1000:
The consensus around Nigeria is that the SS are the architects of their own problem and deserve nothing more since they have ben given enough.
na igbos be una only support among the 3 majority when it comes to fair dealings with the ND.
una go hear am soon. Make APC take over the east first and bribe all the Igbo leaders with a share in the ND commonwealth.

nonesense........
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by ayzTIGER: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
cstr1000:

bro that guy na "We the SS" hope you understand? muru anya
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by cstr1000: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

sooo,you wan dictate now where investors should put their money??....

its igbos like you that always make me loose my temper.... angry angry
I may have been talking to a SS imposter. Common among here.
Go and tell that to the IJaws in the creeks .
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
ayzTIGER:
bro that guy na "We the SS" hope you understand? muru anya

muru anya mbase nmadu....
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by cstr1000: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
cstr1000:

One of his post just gave him out.
No SS pikin will ever share such sentiment. He is an imposter from the SW.

anya nmadu ndi igbo...afor nmadu...
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by ayzTIGER: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
cstr1000:

One of his post just gave him out.
No SS pikin will ever share such sentiment. He is an imposter from the SW.
Straight up!!!
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
ayzTIGER:
Straight up!!!

osu nmadu...
Re: South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
mmarama ndi igbo...afor gbera umarama eeehhhh.... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Nominated Ojukwu Junior For Appointment As Executive Secretary Of The Nat / Ekpeye Traditional Rulers Disassociates Themselve With Former Ahoada L.g.a Boss / White Men Singing Nigeria Anthem Perfectly (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.