Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

“I Am Only Giving People What They Want To See!” Scantily-clad Lady (simba) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Only Giving People What They Want To See!” Scantily-clad Lady (simba) (1024 Views)

Korra Obidi's Scantily-Clad Photo Trends Online / Cardi B Puts On A Sexy Performance In Scantily-clad Outfit / D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Only Giving People What They Want To See!” Scantily-clad Lady (simba) by stelruby: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2017

She floats like a butterfly, but definitely stings like a bee! Victoria Island was brought to a standstill a few weeks ago when the video of a young voluptuous lady scantily clad crossing Adetokunbo Ademola Street to take photographs left many people aghast. ​

Unapologetic and displaying far more talents than a beautiful body and sharp wit, Sibongile Kenyatta (Simba) spent some time with the equally sultry OAP Hauwa Wakili in Amoré Studios talking about her love with Nigeria, plans for tourism to Africa and goals for world domination. She insists that social media cannot tell her full story and she only shares what “people want to see” on social media. ​

Enjoy!

Amoré: So we all love that cartoon, The Lion King but you are changing that for us with your name Simba. You’re like a lioness. You are a fierce, beautiful, bold, black woman and obviously not afraid to just be out there, put everything out there. Where is all this inspiration coming from?

Simba: I’ve always been, for lack of a better word, extra. As a kid, I remember my mummy used to get me dressed and by the time she is getting my siblings dressed up I’d be naked. So, if you see me being a little bit of a nudist, it’s in my DNA and you can’t blame me. I’ve always been
different. If you ask me where I am from, I say Mars because I feel like an alien.

Amoré: So Simba. Your parents actually gave you Simba?

Simba: No, my first name is ....

Youtube video embedded in article...

Read more: https://www.amore.ng/i-am-only-giving-people-what-they-want-to-see-scantily-clad-trinidadian-american-lady-who-caused-traffic-in-vi-claims/

(1) (Reply)

MBGN Winner Ugochi Ihezue Emerges As 2017 Miss World Top Model (photos) / Yung6ix, Efe, More In Gbeseyin Ft. Niniola Video Shoot. Photos / Shatta Wale Warns Wizkid And Nigerians (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.