Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of (484 Views)

The Best Android Shortcuts You Should Be Using / 10 Amazing Android Shortcuts You Should Know / 40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of by sudaisalhassan: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
How do we identify a computer geek?? There're so many ways to identify them, a computer geek who has no knowledge of the 40 most common keyboard Shortcuts shouldn't be considered to be a geek��, but its not too late to master this keyboard Shortcuts offhand, the 40 key tricks are listed below so check them out.

40 keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of

1. F1 – Rename the selected file

2. F3 – Search for a file inside My Computer

3. F4 – Opens the address bar inside My Computer

4. F5 – Refresh the active window/web page

5. ALT+F4 – Closes the active window, files, folders

6. ALT + ENTER – Displays the properties of the selected files

7. ALT + LEFT ARROW – BACK

8. ALT + RIGHT ARROW – FORWARD

9. ALT + TAB – Switch between the open apps

10. CTRL + D – Sends the item to recycle bin

Read Full post @ http://www.techzvibes.xyz/2017/09/40-keyboard-shortcuts-you-should-keep.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of by techeligible(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
thanks for helpful keyboard shortcuts, i copied all smiley

(1) (Reply)

Three Month Old Tecno Droipad 7c Pro - Gold For Sale / Oneplus 5T Starwars Limited Edition Review / Dont Miss Out On An Opportunity To Test A New Infinix Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.