Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo (38530 Views)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Georgina Onuoha Shares 3 Generations Photo With Her Mother And Daughters / Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by emmanuelrabb(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kareenakapur:

Is it only the mothers gene that contribute to a child's complexion??

na you talk sense like a scientist
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by kn23h(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
emmanuelrabb:

don't provoke me you this motherfucker asshole broke tribalistic bitch

Ama yoruba boy...

#kilodetenbora(whyareyoubleaching)

The mods won't see this one o. HBP

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by Emilo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
All i can say is weldone Rotimi Ameachi,.......may your manhood live on!!

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by muller101(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
That's not their real faces
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Grandma is the prettiest. kiss

Mo abudu is an inspiration.
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by emmanuelrabb(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
kn23h:

The mods won't see this one o. HBP

I clicked this thread and gave my opinion and I still can't fathom why you guys are clung to my comment like leeches, instead of addressing the OP.

I am sorry, but I am not responsible for how my post made you feel, keep your raging emotions in check.
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by Chanchit: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Praisles:
For my own screen for here o,grandma's boobs stand pass

Oniwokiwo! wetin ur eye find reash there.
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by Praisles(f): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Chanchit:

Oniwokiwo! wetin ur eye find reash there.
Hehehe was trying to spot the difference jo mi owoiwokuwo
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by Chanchit: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Praisles:
Hehehe was trying to spot the difference jo mi owoiwokuwo

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by ahmEenu(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Praisles:
For my own screen for here o,grandma's boobs stand pass
wtf how did you see that
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by Praisles(f): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
ahmEenu:
wtf how did you see that
While trying to spot the difference bro hehehe
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by wizzytm(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I don't mind having a three some with the ladies left and right.
haba bros, which one we go come carry
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by kn23h(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rmxr:
The daughter is so fine wink

shocked
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
kidap:
EbonyLife TV boss Mo Abudu has shared new intimate photos of her family online.

The media boss shared a photo of herself, her daughter and her mother......, And yes they look good!

See photo below......

http://news.nollyzone.com/mo-abudu-shares-three-beautiful-generation-photos-daughter-mother/

Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by ahmEenu(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Praisles:
While trying to spot the difference bro hehehe
lol i need to marry you right now
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by Praisles(f): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
ahmEenu:
lol i need to marry you right now
Oya come and go and know my mummy n daddy o
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by Wallace2107: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
kidap:
EbonyLife TV boss Mo Abudu has shared new intimate photos of her family online.

The media boss shared a photo of herself, her daughter and her mother......, And yes they look good!

See photo below......

http://news.nollyzone.com/mo-abudu-shares-three-beautiful-generation-photos-daughter-mother/
no men in their lives ni?
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by Oladipo1166(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
kn23h:

Show me a picture of any celeb without painting things. wink
Show us Rita Dominic's recent pictures
bro that's true most celeb are fake( fake life and fake beauty)
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by madjune(m): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2017
You can see her real color in her kid and her mother.

She's pancaked up.
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by Duru009(m): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2017
The daughter is ugly!!
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by manu1: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2017
MO ABUDU LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS MADE UP BY A MORTICIAN. ILL EFFECTS OF BLEACHING.
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by guuudy87(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
That smile is just perfect
Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by laudate: 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
jeronimo:
Cool. You have to hand it to this lady, she has made tremendous contributions in the Nigerian entertainment industry and she isn't loud about it. Cheers to a hardworking lady, may you see your grand kids too
Honestly, she is one of my icons. Hats off to Mo. All 3 women in the picture are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo by somtookeke(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
*Mo Abudu Shares Photos Of Completed N10BN Ebonylife Place Studio (Photo)*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/mo-abudu-shares-photos-of-completed.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) / #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph / Tiwa Savage Is Not Sexy - Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.