Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Bobrisky Replies Denrele ‘i’m The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Replies Denrele ‘i’m The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn’ (362 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" (2) (3) (4)

Bobrisky Replies Denrele ‘i’m The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn’ by tkgz(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Following Denrele reply to a follower's tweet that Bobrisky has knocked him out of prominence, the Nigerian crossdresser has replied the media personality.

Bobrisky who addressed himself as the new boss Denrele should learn from, said he has always met people who have been jealous of him right from secondary school.

Here's his Snapchat post;

http://sungist.info/im-boss-now-sit-learn-bobrisky-replies-denrele/

Re: Bobrisky Replies Denrele ‘i’m The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn’ by NwaChibuzor: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
If I were president in this country, I will legalize gay marriage. In fact it will be one of my campaigns for 2019. People have the right to marry whatever they want.

SINACH WAYMAKER Live In The UK! / Reno Omokri Apologizes To OAP Dotun And Singer Reekado Banks, After They Reacted / Top Paid And Richest Celebs In The World, 'i Cant Find Myself On The List?'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6