Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Is Bet9ja Truly Legal In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Bet9ja Truly Legal In Nigeria (2356 Views)

Is Bet9ja Trying To Scam Me? / Why Is Bet9ja Site Down Since Yesterday!! / Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bet9ja Truly Legal In Nigeria by lexyzboy: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Am a Bet9ja cashier, yesterday, i was apprehended by the Nigerian Police, and was later detained to slept off over at the cell after one of customers stole his girlfriend money to play virtual soccer which he lost all the money. My question is how is that my problem, the Nigeria Police told me its a criminal offence, that i should have asked him where he got the money from? To the house, is bet9ja truly legal??
Re: Is Bet9ja Truly Legal In Nigeria by boboye012: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bullish.t Nigeria police!!!
Re: Is Bet9ja Truly Legal In Nigeria by IamtherealRita(f): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
lexyzboy:
Am a Bet9ja cashier, yesterday, i was apprehended by the Nigerian Police, and was later detained to slept off over at the cell after one of customers stole his girlfriend money to play virtual soccer which he lost all the money. My question is how is that my problem, the Nigeria Police told me its a criminal offence, that i should have asked him where he got the money from? To the house, is bet9ja truly legal??

You slept there because you don't have a lawyer... too bad for you
Re: Is Bet9ja Truly Legal In Nigeria by UAE123(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
It is perfectly legal but it is to be played by persons 18 years of age & above. If your customer stole somebody's money to play visual that should not be your problem. Again our Nigerian police knows the law about betting but they are so blinded by bribe.
Re: Is Bet9ja Truly Legal In Nigeria by lexyzboy: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
cc: mynd44 , seun fynestboi, please do the needful
Re: Is Bet9ja Truly Legal In Nigeria by miremoses(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
It's not your fault bro, but I still cant understand how you bet9ja cashiers allow kids below 18 in your game shop, just last week a boy of 16 staked a game with his mom's hospital bills and lost every dim.
Betting companies should really restrict kids from betting, not just by writing it in the web but also caution their cashiers.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Dancing Soapy With PANT Only, Show Off Their Twerking Skill. Video / Which Sport Best Measures A Players Athleticism? / Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.