Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,350 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Didn’t Sleep With Emeka Ike In The Bathroom – Muma Gee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Sleep With Emeka Ike In The Bathroom – Muma Gee (4101 Views)

Kidnappers Release Prince Eke, Muma Gee's Husband / Muma Gee Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today! / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Sleep With Emeka Ike In The Bathroom – Muma Gee by Freestyl(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2010
Muma Gee may not be a commercial success, but when it comes to music, the diva sure knows what the time is. She has come to be known and appreciated as one of the prominent female musicians in Nigeria.

And when she was included as one of the celebrities in a soon-to-be-aired reality TV show organised by a multinational company, a lot of people believed her presence would trigger a lot of drama, going by her sultry and seductive roles.

Expectedly, Muma may have caused a sensation in the show. The gist that is making the rounds is that she was caught in the ‘act’ with actor Emeka Ike in the bathroom.

But reacting to this, Muma said the story is false, adding that she was shocked to hear it. “I don’t know what these people are insinuating. It is not true at all. Emeka Ike is a married man. It was just that we were very close when we were in the camp. As for sleeping with him, that story is just false,” she said.

As shocking as she might find the allegation, however, Muma said she was not bothered by the “stupid stories.”

“I have developed a thick skin against these scandals and allegations. I have something important I am doing and I am moving on with my life. People can continue wasting their time by saying rubbish.

Life and Beat called Emeka on the phone to hear his side but the calls could not go through.

http://www.ngex.com/cgi-bin/frame/frameit2.plx?link=%22http://www.punchng.com%22

Re: I Didn’t Sleep With Emeka Ike In The Bathroom – Muma Gee by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2010
Both of you can fc.uk right off.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep With Emeka Ike In The Bathroom – Muma Gee by ifihearam: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2010
but she slept with righteousman
Re: I Didn’t Sleep With Emeka Ike In The Bathroom – Muma Gee by peacettw: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2010
I really don't like reading any post with Emeka ike's name on it. I see this and i conjure up dirt.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep With Emeka Ike In The Bathroom – Muma Gee by Udiculus(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2010
How true is dis story of urs.

(1) (Reply)

Africans For Miss Universe And World 2011 / Jude Okoye Finally Breaks His Silence..... What Is Going Wrong? / Photos: Who Among These 10 Celebrities Has The Best Tattoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.