Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Are The Departments In NDA? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Departments In NDA? (19232 Views)

Life As Cadet In NDA Kaduna (from A Cadet POV) / UNIZIK Students Graduate From Various Departments In Beautiful Colors (Photos) / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by pawesome(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Mystic216:
Please what are the departments in NDA?
My younger brother has disturbed me alot to do research for him base on courses in NDA and the subject combinations during NDA entrance exam.
Urgently needed because he want to purchase the form next week.
which NDA and wich form...NDA dt termal 1 re in sch already n he wnts to purchase which form?

NDA is lik evry normal university...u will write jamb and wait fr admission buh u must not necessarily put NDA as ur first or second choice except you wish
And you will sit for post UTME after which if you pass you will hv to go to d Academy fr screening wich includes military training n medicals fr a week befr u face d board...
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

If ur bro is going for arts or social sciences inclined course I have some past questions to share(Free oooooooooooo) just send me ur mail address...NDA entrance exam na 97 percent past questions... He should endeavour to read jamb past questions too.....NDA is too lazy to set new questions.. they just det lift past questions verbatim......

Good luck to our future military officer!!!
How easy is it for one to enter NDA? ?
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2017
pawesome:
which NDA and wich form...NDA dt termal 1 re in sch already n he wnts to purchase which form?

NDA is lik evry normal university...u will write jamb and wait fr admission buh u must not necessarily put NDA as ur first or second choice except you wish
And you will sit for post UTME after which if you pass you will hv to go to d Academy fr screening wich includes military training n medicals fr a week befr u face d board...

You sure about not putting NDA in jamb form

My Younger brother has tried to enter uni three times now, but luck just hasn't been on his side..

I'm looking at NDA next year for him.
But i dunno how tough it is to get inot d school..

So even if he doesn't select NDA in any of the institutions in jamb, he can still attend their screening??
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Mystic216: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

If ur bro is going for arts or social sciences inclined course I have some past questions to share(Free oooooooooooo) just send me ur mail address...NDA entrance exam na 97 percent past questions... He should endeavour to read jamb past questions too.....NDA is too lazy to set new questions.. they just det lift past questions verbatim......

Here's my email. Okolipromise28@gmail.com
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by joshingjosh(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

Send to this email address Joshuajeff2064@gmail.com
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by crookes(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

Zingakemmanuelcyrus@gmail.com...
Tnx n God bless you bro
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
armadeo:

You harsh oh. You didn't even give the Guy a chance.

Open dash tins for sure.

Lol.

Meanwhile nairaland is the new Google.
Lol he can't survive in my father's academy.
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by pawesome(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Youcharia:

You sure about not putting NDA in jamb form

My Younger brother has tried to enter uni three times now, but luck just hasn't been on his side..

I'm looking at NDA next year for him.
But i dunno how tough it is to get inot d school..

So even if he doesn't select NDA in any of the institutions in jamb, he can still attend their screening??
yes...jst go and pay remita f 3000k to register buh de re done fr dis year..till nxt year

Dt tin involve strong connect and he hs to read hard cz as de follow connections so d follow merit...
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
pawesome:
yes...jst go and pay remita f 3000k to register buh de re done fr dis year..till nxt yeaar

Dt tin involve strong connect and he hs to read hard cz as de follow connections so d follow merit...
So he can put other school in his jamb right?
Is that what you're saying?
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by pawesome(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Youcharia:

So he can put other school in his jamb right?
Is that what you're saying?
yup..he cn put oda schools buh as far as he wil register on d NDA site n present d jamb number to dem wen needed,dts all...is nt necessary to choose NDA as ur first or second choice....d just wnt jamb number
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
pawesome:
yup..he cn put oda schools buh as far as he wil register on d NDA site n present d jamb number to dem wen needed,dts all...is nt necessary to choose NDA as ur first or second choice....d just wnt jamb number
So it's safe to write other schools post ume and aslo attend NDA's screening. ...
That's a relief to hear...

When do you think their site will be opened for next year? ?
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by pawesome(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Youcharia:

So it's safe to write other schools post ume and aslo attend NDA's screening. ...
That's a relief to hear...

When do you think their site will be opened for next year? ?
frm december lik wt de did last year...d strtd registration befr jamb examinations...so if u dnt make d cut off mark afta registering fr d sch,no need fr cmin fr post utme...3k waka
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
pawesome:
frm december lik wt de did last year...d strtd registration befr jamb examinations...so if u dnt make d cut off mark afta registering fr d sch,no need fr cmin fr post utme...3k waka
shocked shocked shocked
And d cut off mark is what?
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by pawesome(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Youcharia:

shocked shocked shocked
And d cut off mark is what?
if u didnt get above 180 afta registering fr NDA,no need goin fr d post utme
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
pawesome:
if u didnt get above 180 afta registering fr NDA,no need goin fr d post utme
Thanks a lot
.you've been helpful
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Notsonasty: 12:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Please I want to apply for nda next year 70th regular course
I've bought form and all
I need tips and advice on what to do so I can pass very well and if you can give me past questions (science student) I'll gladly appreciate
And again
Is it possible to register for jamb myself because my parents don't want me to stay at home
They are taking me away to Lamark and I know if I go there my military dreams will be crushed
My email is ajidagbaf@gmail.com
And my instagram is notsonasty
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 09, 2017
Ohcanada:

NDA is a great institution. I have a compendium to sell which would enable him to pass the exam with ease.

from which year pls..

Av been dying to get one
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Notsonasty:
Please I want to apply for nda next year 70th regular course
I've bought form and all
I need tips and advice on what to do so I can pass very well and if you can give me past questions (science student) I'll gladly appreciate
And again
Is it possible to register for jamb myself because my parents don't want me to stay at home
They are taking me away to Lamark and I know if I go there my military dreams will be crushed
My email is ajidagbaf@gmail.com
And my instagram is notsonasty
You've bought form??
Where?
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Ohcanada(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2017
julietkcee:

from which year pls..

Av been dying to get one

1996-2013

It is for sale at a cheaper rate
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Notsonasty: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Youcharia:

You've bought form??
Where?

I bought it online
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ohcanada:

1996-2013

It is for sale at a cheaper rate
I'm interested
How much??
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Ohcanada(m): 12:23am On Nov 10, 2017
Youcharia:

I'm interested
How much??

Sorry, it is 1996-2010. [color=#006600][/color]
It only costs 10k.
Check out the voluminous texts in the photos attached to it.

Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Ohcanada(m): 12:48am On Nov 10, 2017
julietkcee:

from which year pls..

Av been dying to get one
1996-2010
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Notsonasty: 1:49am On Nov 10, 2017
Ohcanada:

It only costs 10k.

Baba kilode 10 because of what when people with 2015 are selling 2k5
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2017
Ohcanada:

It only costs 10k.
shocked shocked shocked
10k? ?
Where do i get that kind of money from? ?
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Ohcanada(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Youcharia:

shocked shocked shocked
10k? ?
Where do i get that kind of money from? ?

The difference is very clear. Mine is original and the way bill money is included as well. So, you will find out my profit is 8k or 7k
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Ohcanada(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Notsonasty:

Baba kilode 10 because of what when people with 2015 are selling 2k5

Mine differs from theirs and moreover the way bill money is attached to it
Re: What Are The Departments In NDA? by Notsonasty: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Youcharia:

You've bought form??
Where?

Go to ndaapplications.net

(1) (2) (Reply)

2013/2014 Unilorin Remedial Application / Assu Strike / Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.