Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,266 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Photos: Igbo Lady Who Claims She’s Threatened By Igbos For Converting To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Igbo Lady Who Claims She’s Threatened By Igbos For Converting To Islam (396 Views)

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Igbo Lady Who Claims She’s Threatened By Igbos For Converting To Islam by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
An Igbo lady from Imo state Miss Aishat Obi has taken to her Facebook page to complain about the discrimination and threats she’s getting from her fellow Igbos because she made her personal choice and converted to Islam.

Aishat Obi who maintained that the Nigerian constitution allows freedom of religion anywhere in the country blasted her haters and haters of Islam who told her that there’s no space for Islam in Igbo land. Miss Obi said “their is no room for Igbo Muslims in their own father’s land “why do they always say that their is no room for Igbo Muslims in their own father’s land? is their anywhere in Igbo or Nigeria constitution that said Islam is not allowed in Igbo land?

So always laughed at those who claimed she was paid to be convert from her former faith to Islam.

Below is what she wrote on her Facebook page:

Hmmmmmm they said I have collected money from Hausa Fulani Muslim politicians to Islamiz Igbo land.and I told them to also go and collect money from their Igbo Biafra Christian politicians to Christianize Hausa land if it is easy as they said.they have forgotten that am not the first Igbo to accept Islam and will never be the last.

My happiness is that more Igbo’s are converting to Islam every day. They made their own choice when they abounded our forefathers way of worship and accepted Christianity and so do we.I wonder why they are not happy with our own choice.they don’t want to here anything about Islam.

That is why they are trying their best to blackmail and weeken who ever that is trying to preach the good massage of Islam.what even make them think that they are the only one that have the right to preach about their religion to others? Why is it that they don’t want to see anybody posting or saying any good thing about Islam on social Media?

Why do they always say that their is no room for Igbo Muslims in their own father’s land? is their anywhere in Igbo or Nigeria constitution that said Islam is not allowed in Igbo land? Why do they believe that their are no strong Igbo Muslims?

Please my fellow Igbo Muslims brothers and sisters.if you know that you are a strong Igbo Muslim. You love Islam very well and you are proud to be a Muslim.

Please say Allahu-Akbaru ( God is great) then your state.at least to let them know that Aishat obi is not the only Igbo Muslim we have in Igbo land. Masalam.

SOURCE: https://www.brainnewsng.com/photos-see-igbo-lady-claims-shes-threatened-igbos-converting-islam
Re: Photos: Igbo Lady Who Claims She’s Threatened By Igbos For Converting To Islam by olureignforever: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Huh. It's your choice.

(1) (Reply)

Fifth Memorial Prayer Held In Honour Of Late Olusola Saraki In Ilorin / Self Realisation Anyone Interested? / When I Die (a Poem On Reincarnation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.