Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Php Mysql Login Problem Please Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php Mysql Login Problem Please Help (1126 Views)

A Php Mysql Server That Works Well On Android Version 8.0 / I Need A Job: I'm A PHP/MYSQL Web Developer / Learn PHP & MYSQL The Fast Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Mysql Login Problem Please Help by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Can someone help a beginner like me, am building a site that will utilize the students serial no. and it's result pin(which will be used once) to check their results.
The site will require form validation and will show each students full name and results after a successful login.
Where should l begin?
I have good grasp of bootstrap 4, mysql, html and css?
Re: Php Mysql Login Problem Please Help by LaiveNg: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2017
You'll need some database tables bro... One table will store all students along with their serial numbers or whatever means of unique identification.
You'll also need a table to store your generated pins, with a field that will be a boolean, say true/false, or 1 / 0. Etc. The field will be set to a default of false, indicating that a particular pin has not been used. If it turns true, it means the pin has been used and can not be re-used.
you'll as well need another table that will contain the uploaded results/grades of all your students.
Then depending on your competence level, you'll need another table for all your subjects plus the student id that's taking that subject plus the result id for that subject.
The SQL query to get results displayed will make use of JOINS and you said you're good at MYSQL.
I am a part-time PHP-MySQL developer. You can hire me if you're not confident with all these.
Re: Php Mysql Login Problem Please Help by CAENO: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2017
That's simple. Check the one I did for a secondary school in Port Harcourt. Go to kingskidsng.com.Parents can log in and check their results.I must advice that you need good knowledge of PHP,SQL(MYSQL),JavaScript to deliver. I can do the job for you if you want.Call me on 07037742501 or 07053444078.
Re: Php Mysql Login Problem Please Help by dexmbachu(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2017
That's easy as pie, i can help you with a script or tutorial. any way you want. just contact me on 08062201831 and also visit my website http://xeddtech.com it has my portfolios.
Re: Php Mysql Login Problem Please Help by phemygee(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nice work but you need to review the font family and also the color combination on the website.

CAENO:
That's simple. Check the one I did for a secondary school in Port Harcourt. Go to kingskidsng.com.Parents can log in and check their results.I must advice that you need good knowledge of PHP,SQL(MYSQL),JavaScript to deliver. I can do the job for you if you want.Call me on 07037742501 or 07053444078.
Re: Php Mysql Login Problem Please Help by Coyotejack(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
phemygee:
Nice work but you need to review the font family and also the color combination on the website.

You couldn't have put it any better bro
Re: Php Mysql Login Problem Please Help by Coyotejack(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ugonwaeze14:
Can someone help a beginner like me, am building a site that will utilize the students serial no. and it's result pin(which will be used once) to check their results.
The site will require form validation and will show each students full name and results after a successful login.
Where should l begin?
I have good grasp of bootstrap 4, mysql, html and css?

Upload ur code on GitHub post the link guys will help u out
Re: Php Mysql Login Problem Please Help by Kancybernet: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2017
Hope you have some knowledge on server side scripting language.. If you do, upload your work on a server, so we can help u out..

(1) (Reply)

Create A Classic Snake Game Using HTML5 And Jquery / An Introduction To Git And Github / How Choice Of Software Development Affects Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.