Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Who Is A Dumb Head, A Genius, And A Super Genius And How To Be One. Vol 1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is A Dumb Head, A Genius, And A Super Genius And How To Be One. Vol 1 (452 Views)

Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Who Is A Dumb Head, A Genius And A Super Genius. Volume 2 / "Weird World "Picture Series vol 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Dumb Head, A Genius, And A Super Genius And How To Be One. Vol 1 by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:13am On Nov 08, 2017
*Who Is A Dumb Head, A Genius, And A Super Genius And How To Be One*
This has been a painstaking Inquisition at almost a life time cost.

"Everybody Is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will leave its whole life believing its stupid. Who ever or whatever you are, it is either you are part of the world's problem or part of the world's solution."
By Albert Einstein.

This is to say, that in any context of discussion or argument, even a tamed or pruned dog, a goat, a tamed lion, a tamed cat, a tamed leopard, or a cultured orangutan and chimpanzee can become a genius; let alone we humans. It is hard to say one child or individual is more intellectually preferred or sound than the other as the traits to been a genius is innate, we are all born with it and if not properly guided or helped to unlock this features a lot of us will live our entire life time believing we are useless and stupid.

As against the circular norms and believes about geniuses, every country, every society, every culture and every home is peculiar and unique in their own way and it would be a murder on the part of nature to say a certain group of people or persons are more resourceful and more preferred than the others. Whether you are raised by a noble parent with noble background and status, or you were raised from a financially humbled parents, a divided home, or were raised in the absent of both or either parents, different people with peculiar up bringing considering other peculiar social status will surely give a different result at later age, as your environment, peer pressure, education and career paths are a set of determinant factor towards resolving Whether you would become a genius or not.

It is pointless to dwell this discuss on the premises of you having strait A's in high or elementary school or colleges as Albert Einstein and a host of other revered or celebrated geniuses of our time never had it all rosy as a lot of us would have anticipated but instead had a contrary background with results forged out of challenges, responsibility and consistency and with the need to stay focused or remain in course with a substance of value and necessity. At the same time, geniuses are people who will do what an average being would assume a burden or an over bearing flesh ripping sacrifice or commitment. Been a genius does not begin and end in the classroom or with your degree,, PGD, masters, Doctorate honours neither does it mean you are that exceptional brilliant classroom chap or lad growing up. Juvenile delinquency is not a militating placard as everyone is a function of his or her intellectual awareness and considering that education is a light to the world just as the eye is a light to the entire body and in the absence of Education And light, all colors must agree in the dark feigning a false or blind republic.

*Here is a quick list and analysis of who is and what makes a genius and how to be One*

1. If you were enrolled in a music school or music class growing up, then you are a genius. Same is what happen to kids availed this privilege.
2. If you were enrolled in a fine art social club growing up or took art as a subject or in your elementary school then you just have to agree with me you are a genius. Same is what happen to kids availed this privilege
3. If you have a child that enjoys scribbling and doodling at a very tender age, believe me, that child is a genius.
4. If you are a first born of your parents and among your siblings, then believe me you are another lucky chap born a genius
5. If you were to be a phleg or a last born or more of a seclusive and a staunch introvert growing up and enjoy been alone most time then you are a genius.
6. If you were raised or grew up in the remote area, less densely populated area or you grew up in a quiet and serene estate or lived or still lives in a new site, then you are a genius.
7. If you are a chorister or naturally enjoys music, then you are a genius
8. If you enjoy creative art and crafts and working with your hands on craft works, then you are a genius.
9. If you are an ambidexter and can by consistent practice conveniently use both left and right hand at the same time to write or at executing a task in a very odd way or you are both left and right hand footed, good at a list of sports then you are a genius as Leonardo Davinci was recorded to have shown such dexterity.
10.If you are a teacher by profession especially those working with kids and Adolescent, you are a genius because Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello were all teachers who felt they had something better than classroom teaching for their people. Please, for clearity sake, I meant been a teacher is a genius and not necessarily been a tertiary institution lecturer or a professor. Therefore your entire pile of PhDs could be a junk but it makes you extra if you have it.
11. If you are a parent and have your kids in your custody and fulfill your parental duty, or regardless of your social status, then you are a genius.
12. If you are a medical doctor or a health worker, believe me, you are a genius.
13.If you are an artisan and consistent, focused and innovative in your discipline from time to time, then you are a genius.
14. Amazingly and shockingly, If you dream less or dont dream at all, as an adult, then you are a genius but if you are an adult and still dream, then you are not a genius but a dumb head! On the contrary, if you have a child that dream and still recalls his or her dreams, that child is a genius!
15. If you are a parent that drink alcohol or dry gin, believe me, you are not a genius but a dumb head and would surely have children who would become dullards at school, in academics and at mental challenges.
16. If you are a giver and of a generous heart, believe me, you are a genius. If you are the type that others can't benefit a kobo or cent favour from, believe me, you are a dumb head as people like that have no joy, love, happiness or peace of mind to give as the act of giving is a factor to love, joy, happiness or peace of mind!
17. If you are the overly religious type and all you think of is about heaven, hell, good and evil believe me, you are not a genius but a dumb head! To score yourself a genius point, you need to push your views of ideals beyond the walls of religion.
18. If you believe that not paying your tithe is a sin! And not going to Church because you dont have offering, believe me you are a dumb head and not a genius! I tell people you can't go to heaven if all you do is to pump your hard earned money in a mega church project in the name of tithing while your Church Patrons and Matrons fly about in exotic jets and cars touring around the world and in the best suits and using the best cars and living in the most expensive mansion telling you heaven is for the rich therefore you must be rich in the name of extorting from you through you tithes and offering, while we have a lot of poor and poverty stricken people out their believe me, there is no heaven for such pastors and church members. As a Christian, I pay my tithe only to the poor and needy and sow a faith offering the same. What I owe the church is only my offerings and voluntary donations as my discretion and heart finds it fit. We have inductrinated alot of pagan practice into religion in the name of making money and building kingdom empire and extortion in the name of God and Religion! Just like William shakespare rightly said, "Hell and Heaven Is Empty And All The Demons And Angels are Here." For those pastors employing psychology and hypnotism to extort money from ignorant Church members, selling holly water, holly oil and holly handkerchief, The God of the religion you preach will surely visit you exactly as you preach it to others because what goes around will surely come around or possibly visit your unborn generation to come even
If it takes 70years to come because such people dont know they are dumb enough not to see nemesis coming! The letter killet just like the Bible says; And for a lot of you who give all your tithe to your district pastors or your daddy GO at your camp forgetting to extend hands of generosity to the needy around you or to your parents, siblings, close and extended family believe me, it is a sign that you are a dumb head and not a genius!
19. For those of you who believe that, Jesus was a Christian or Muhammad was a Muslim or Guatemala Buddha was a Buddhist, believe me you are dumb to subscribe to such views as such persons are only teachers preaching love and harmony and not division.
20.If you are a man who believe that all women that comes your way is for bedding or sex purpose, believe me, you are not a genius but dumb! Geniuses dont go about sleeping with other men wife or sleeping about with young ladies.
22.You are the type that goes about preaching your religion verbally to others to gain more of religious converts, then believe me, you are as dumb as your clergy men as geniuses dont preach religion but love.
23.If you believe that Jesus is coming tonight or the world will end tomorrow or any time soon, believe me you are a dumb head and not a genius!
24. If you dont believe in God, you are not a genius but a dumb head!
25. If you are believe that the man is the head and the boss of your home as a religious fanatics or it is the duty of the man to always make provision for you as a woman, then you are a dumb and not a genius, marriage is a 50/50 or a complementary union, I tell a lot of women many times that men are not ATM, try to find something doing as decent men needs selfless and value adding women in their life and not just a bunch of pocket drain called a woman or wife and also for your man not to make you look like a cheap rag! Also for men who think their women are sex or kitchen slaves and objects, it is never so as it is more of a dangerous knowledge to see women that way! Women are not just bedroom masters and attendants but boardroom masters. Also for lazy men who play the master and boss or militarize and monitor their woman around and alsonso lazy that they can't put simple ideas to work to make a descent living but chose to make their woman a cash cow and Carmel of financial burden, you are a dumb head head not anything near been a genius!
26. If you are a racist, tribalistic or ethnocentric, believe me, you a first class dumb head and not a genius!
27. If you are the type of man or woman who enjoys to be overly or extravagantly dressed for occasion, believe me you are dumb and not a genius as such will always put up a funny grotesque attitude. Geniuses are simple people as their life investment is not in their wardrobe nor material acquisition, geniuses are men and women who are simple to the core.
28. Geniuses may put on recommended spec for reading and sight correction and sun glasses for occasion and also exclusively for security experts but anybody else wearing glasses for any reason outside these purposes, are dumb heads and not geniuses!
29. If you are the flippant type that likes gossip news as it is among Nigerians, if you are the type that talk a lot and can't control your mouth and often sounds the loudest like an empty drum of words instead of actions, believe me you are dumb and not a genius. Especially those who like to discuss matters that is non of your business as such as matters that does not affect your life and society just like men who talk and are so obsessed with football and sports that trends only in the developed or western world, this include all the Barca fans, Chelsea fans, Madrid fans, Arsenal Fans and Manchester Fans am sorry as this applies to you. I also watch football but am never obsessed about it. Football for non sportsmen should not be a do or die affair!
30. If you have been consistent at driving for over 12years without a serious or more than 3 serious accident, then you are a genius as studies has confirmed that the older and more experienced you are at driving, the more intelligent you become and your IQ increases.
31. If you are the nerdy type that enjoys reading with that melancholic trait and often nick named Prof, lecturer, Principal, or Headmaster growing up, believe you have just scored and earned yourself a big point as a genius
32. If you have a few months or few years old kid that is regularly locked in a room or indoor and consistently play soft lullaby or soft music for such kids while growing up, there's 75% chance that they grow out performing their peers. Same goes for kids raised in an isolated compound or in a flat compound compare to the notorious or dastardly threading of kids in a single room or "face me I slap you compound."
33. Contrary to a lot of people believe, Children raised in far remote area closer to farms or nature, or in estates by far outperform their peers in school raised in the heavily congested areas and busy cities and metropolis. So if you were raised by your old parents in the village in your early childhood, before eventually relocating or settling in the city, then congratulations, as you have also had your glorious days as a genius in the making.
34. If you enjoyed history, biology, philosophy, mathematics, physics, chemistry, geography, fine art and poetry or literature growing up, thumbs up to you, as you are another great champ and a genius.
35. If you were raised by a farmer or parents into crop and livestock production and made to have practical experience on farming practice growing up, then believe me you are automatically a genius. I believe a lots of Africans are privilege to have parents with poultry farms and piggery farms just like myself. Congrats, as you are another big genius on the list.
36.If you own a farm of any form of crop field or livestock farm, then you are automatically a made genius.
37. If you were raised by strict parents, an aunts or a relative who is an academician who knows the value of education and who might have raised you with stringent measures and having stretched you extra thin with the strictest and grinding disciplinary measures so as to keep you checkmated growing up and if endured dutifully, believe me you will come out exceptionally as a refined genius. maturity is the ability to delay self gratification, such persons won't give you all the showered pamper your peers enjoy therefore making you the odd of the lots or the man walking the hedge of cliff. I had the exposure of reading books meant for tertiary institutions at a very early and elementary years of my education. The only best and good treat I had growing up all my life was a new book to be read every week or every 2 weeks that I had to condition myself to wake up at night to read or else face serious sanctions or punishment. Am grateful to God, I took the heat in good fate as it all paid off much later. I was having at least 4 textbooks for every subjects and every course that I became the envy of my peers and gained the interest of my lecturers. It was fun enough that my teachers and lecturers pay me for working with them and my peers pay me to teach them. A lot who dont have the patience to read would buy or bring me new books to read and just summarise the contents, to me such was fun as it paid of today and I see it as a grate privilege having worked with and exposed to grate minds.
38. If you are the odd and nocturnal type that stays awake and active most nights to work or read growing up then a big congratulations as you have earned yourself the gate pass to the portal of Super genius with a green light night vision. To me, the ability to stay awake most nights separates the geniuses from the super geniuses of the likes of Leonardo Da Vinci and Joahnn Wolfgang Von Goethe who is my super mentor as I have set the path to model after.
39.If you are the type that is addicted to games on your phone or video games as such exbox and PlayStation, believe me, you are a dumb head without argument.
40. If you are the type who believe you must engage in scam and crime job and cut corners in your field, then you are a dumb head and far from being a genius.
41. Ironically, Geniuses dont have businesses on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter nor indiscriminately litters social media killing data and time. So if you are the selfie crazy type then your far from been a genius. If you are the type with a Facebook account, badoo, twitter, Instagram, watsapp, linked in, we chat, Waplog, 2go, and on all the social and dating sites looking forward to meet new men and women, and you spend at least 2 hours on all the social media on your phone expending resourceful time on funny and silly chats, believe me, you are a dumb head and far from being a genius.
42. If you are the type striving hard to impress others and to be loved by everyone when it is not necessary and trying to avoid to speak up when necessary, then believe me, you are dumb head and far from being a genius. Just like Christ said his kingdom is not of this world yet Christians, and a lot of Muslims out of greed strives to own and gain the world. A genius is a selfless fellow and the type simple to the core.

43. If you are the type that blame your failure and short comings or lack of job on bad governments, juvenile delinquency, lack of proper parental supports, lack of proper supports from your uncle, aunt, brother, sister, father, mother, friends, and boss at work or your bad graduate school, believe me, you are dumb and not a genius because geniuses dont make up nor give frivolous excuses for not been successful. Geniuses are people whose mind are trained to see the gold in shit that others would loath and also geniuses are people whose mind is trained to turn shit into sugar!!!

*"Locally in Nigeria, this info is just as precious and as dangerous as 98% of Nigerians and Africans blindly fall in love with a man or woman or couples without not knowing your Blood Group, HB Genotype, Retroviral Screening Test (RVS), PCV, Hepatitis Test Status or HBsAg. This info is as expository to how 95% of Nigerians eat late after 6 pm and at worse consume stone moulded fufu or cassava starch and ends up with constipation that may results in kidney, prostate enlargement and urinary tract problem among a long list of fufu consumers. This constipation case is peculiar to fufu starch alone and not the popular garri or used in the case of eba due to its relative nature of processing and production. This case is rampant among those who eat hard instead of soft fufu. When you hear most Nigerians complained of constipation, its most likely due to the high consumption of "fufu or white Santana"*
Among a great deal of global geniuses and mentors I have gained from are the likes of Leonardo Da Vinci, Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe, Charles Bukowski, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibnitz, John Stuart Mill, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Enrico Fermi, Steven Hawkings, Charles Dickens, Mark Twain, Baruch Spinoza, Michael Angelo, Desiderus Erasmus, Galileo Galilei, Rene Descartes, Frederick Nietzsche, David Blackwell, Blaise Pascal, Leo Tolstoy, Voltaire, Confucius, Allan Turin, Niccolo Machiavelli, Norman MailerGaston Bachilard, Bertrand Russell, Francois Sagan, Eleanor Roosevelt, John Muhir etc.
Dont throw a stone nor attempt to kill a fly if you are not a good student of history;
" If You roam the earth and dont have an idea of what has transpired over the last 3,000 years you are only existing and not living."... Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Written By Adewale Oladipupo Kelvin
Re: Who Is A Dumb Head, A Genius, And A Super Genius And How To Be One. Vol 1 by LionInBoxOffice(m): 1:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Thank you. This is helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Breaks First Class Curse At UI History Dept / University Of Sussex UK, 100% Funded Chancellor’s International Scholarships / 20 Countries With The Best Police In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.