Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,428 members, 7,853,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Five Hungry Children Burgle Noodles Shop In Abeokuta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Hungry Children Burgle Noodles Shop In Abeokuta (476 Views)

N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri / Robbers Burgle AIT Office, Cart Away Hardware Equipments / Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Hungry Children Burgle Noodles Shop In Abeokuta by UrbanNG(m): 3:36am On Nov 08, 2017
A gang of five children aged between 12 and 14 have been caught at Idofin Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State, for burglary.
The children allegedly scaled the gate into a shop in the community around 12am on Friday.
They reportedly carted away foodstuffs from the shop, but were caught by members of the Oodua People’s Congress in the area.
The kids were subsequently handed over to the police at the Adatan station.
A video clip of the incident was shared on Facebook by one Bola Alao-Ogbu on November 5.
While being questioned in Yoruba by residents, the children blamed their action on maltreatment and hunger.
None of them reportedly lived with their parents.
One Musa, who identified himself as the leader of the gang, said he fled from an Arabic school, where he lived, due to maltreatment.
He said his friend, Oloyede, brought the idea of the burglary.
Musa said, “Oloyede and I were passing by one day. He pointed at the shop and suggested that we should go at night to steal from the shop. Around 12am when people had slept, we entered the shop.
“My parents live in Ajegunle (a neighbouring community). They took me to an Arabic school in Isage. But my friend, Yinusa, and I were maltreated at the school and we fled. I have never had formal education.”
Oloyede said his mother was late and he lived with his paternal grandmother in the Itoku area of Ogun State.
Another kid, Yinusa, said he started living in the Arabic school after his mother died.
Another child, Tunde, stated that his father lived in Lagos, while his mother resided in Soyoye, Abeokuta.
He, however, said he lived with his grandmother.

Full story here :: https://www.urbanng.com/2017/11/five-hungry-children-burgle-noodles-shop-abeokuta-ogun.html?m=1
Re: Five Hungry Children Burgle Noodles Shop In Abeokuta by Ilefoaye(m): 3:50am On Nov 08, 2017
nawa oo
Re: Five Hungry Children Burgle Noodles Shop In Abeokuta by barbiecue(f): 3:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Five Hungry Children Burgle Noodles Shop In Abeokuta by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:02am On Nov 08, 2017
How can we ascertain they were hungry

1 Like

Re: Five Hungry Children Burgle Noodles Shop In Abeokuta by Zimri(m): 5:23am On Nov 08, 2017
grin

HungerBAD
Re: Five Hungry Children Burgle Noodles Shop In Abeokuta by agadez007(m): 7:33am On Nov 08, 2017
The same Ogun our South western Brothers love to Over-hype,the same Ogun state that can feed the whole of Africa and Australia according to their Made in Ijebu facts,na him people want die of Hunger?

By the way,i dont usually Mind them cos even a blind man who have been to Other South west states apart from Lagos will see the level of Hunger there
Re: Five Hungry Children Burgle Noodles Shop In Abeokuta by 2shure: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2017
buhari see what u have caused.
now kids are already robbing
tho they used noddles as dia initiation and test.
imagine what they wud plan to do in december
from noddles
to scaming
to selling hard drugs
then robbery
rape
rituals
by the time they have reached adulthood
they already experienced a life of crime..drugs..and what have u..
they grew up in yhe wrong hood
Re: Five Hungry Children Burgle Noodles Shop In Abeokuta by morbeta(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2017
There was a country.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help / Man Admits To "Seeing His Period", Cries For Help! / Another Robber Caught At The University Of Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.