Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Would You Date A Single Mom With 3 Kids From 2 Different Fathers? Advice Please! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Would You Date A Single Mom With 3 Kids From 2 Different Fathers? Advice Please! (751 Views)

A Single Mom Looking For A Christian Man For Marriage / Serious Relationship Port Harcourt Base Single Mom / Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Single Mom With 3 Kids From 2 Different Fathers? Advice Please! by aforeignaffair: 5:06am On Nov 08, 2017
There are a lot of stigmas around single moms, especially women with multiple kids from different fathers. My question is, would you date one? In my situation, I’ve taken to liking a single mom with 3 kids from 2 different dads. I need perspective on this as a man in his late 30's who’s never been married and has never had kids.
As I'm writing this down, I realize why she is on a "mail order bride" site. I'm currently using AFA's dating service because I'm not into American women. Foreign women are more docile, soft, and understanding.
The woman I'm kind of seeing is great. From our communication I know that she loves her three kids equally and she's striving hard to provide of them.
I knew from the get go that we would suit well because we can talk about a lot of things, She's educated and know a bit of American culture so it's not that hard to find some common ground.
I find it a little bit offputting that she has kids from different men. I learned from her that women from the east who date white men get a lot of flack and are judged like a gold digger. I don't really understand it but from her point of view, it seems like a painful reality to deal with.
I’ve been to different forums and there are many mixed views regarding dating single mothers so I’m really torn up about it. Both sides have very convincing views and I agree with some of what has been said. I like this woman and I planned to pursue her but I was put off when she let me know that she has kids. I appreciate the honesty but I don’t know what to say , so please help me. Would you date a single mom with multiple kids from different fathers? Please advise and thank you in advance.
Re: Would You Date A Single Mom With 3 Kids From 2 Different Fathers? Advice Please! by IamtherealRita(f): 5:20am On Nov 08, 2017
grin
Re: Would You Date A Single Mom With 3 Kids From 2 Different Fathers? Advice Please! by Cutehector(m): 5:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Don't worry... You will be the third husband..she go born for you after which she go divorce you and collect half of your property and look for the next gullible prey

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Single Mom With 3 Kids From 2 Different Fathers? Advice Please! by AnodaIT(m): 5:55am On Nov 08, 2017
No way
Re: Would You Date A Single Mom With 3 Kids From 2 Different Fathers? Advice Please! by Ab025(m): 6:02am On Nov 08, 2017
If she ain't loose, you could date her since you say that you do like her a lot.

But I think you should observe her a lot and find out why all the men never took it up to marry her even when she has kids for them!

She just might be cool or terrible, your luck!
Re: Would You Date A Single Mom With 3 Kids From 2 Different Fathers? Advice Please! by Celcius: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2017
You no get mama abi? Go ask her first, when you get her reaction, come back and tell us.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Single Mom With 3 Kids From 2 Different Fathers? Advice Please! by MhizzAJ(f): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2017
There's nothing wrong
As long as you love her
Re: Would You Date A Single Mom With 3 Kids From 2 Different Fathers? Advice Please! by oyonu(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2017
Love covers a multitude of sins. if you love her, go for her and be her last
Re: Would You Date A Single Mom With 3 Kids From 2 Different Fathers? Advice Please! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
American marriage is easier to break than a block of ice.. How come she never stick to any of her baby daddy, inasmuch as you love her, use your head also, things ain't gonna be the same when you finally enter, will you be able to endure? Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Woman Of Class / I Need A Female Friend / I Need Efurun Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.