Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

2018 Budget: Full Text Of Buhari’s Speech At Joint Session Of NASS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2018 Budget: Full Text Of Buhari’s Speech At Joint Session Of NASS (401 Views)

INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura / NASS Replies Buhari, Defends Changes Made To 2018 Budget (FULL TEXT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Budget: Full Text Of Buhari’s Speech At Joint Session Of NASS by tkgz(m): 5:42am On Nov 08, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday presented the 2018 Appropriation Bill before a joint session of the Nation Assembly.
Buhari, while delivering his speech on the floor of the National Assembly called on the legislature to support his economic policies.
The President noted that his administration was committed to reforming the country’s economy.
Read full text of the president’s speech below…
PROTOCOLS
1. I am here to present 2018 Budget Proposals. Before presenting the Budget, let me thank all of you Distinguished and Honourable Members of the National Assembly, and indeed all Nigerians, for your support and prayers for my full recovery while I was on medical vacation.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING
http://sungist.info/2018-budget-full-text-buharis-speech-joint-session-nass/

(1) (Reply)

The Desperate Tony Nwoye / Senate Probes ‘diversion Of N20trn Stamp Duties’ / #Anambradecides Live Updates: Apga’s Obiano Wins Njikoka Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.