Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. (11392 Views)

Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP / After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere / FG Can’t Fund Budget 2018 Unless Assets Are Sold, Says Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by ultramedia15: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2017
Thank God

Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by mmsen: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2017
They said the same thing two years ago.

You can tell that these idiots are from a previous era where people could lie and there would no permanent record of what they had said.

Do they not know that everything they say can be searched for online?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by gerreer38: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2017
incredible

Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by xcolanto(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2017
How convenient it is for the FG to throw figures around of 512bn when they haven't obeyed the court order to release names of all loot and the looters?
With no form or atom of credibility in how much was looted and by who they expect us to believe this poo?? This is corruption fighting back in its full form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by enigmaticlion: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
•Proposes N8.612trn budget for 2018

•FG to borrow N1.7trn

•Nigeria to sell N306bn worth national assets

•Saraki threatens zero capital budget to defaulting agencies

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/11/buhari-well-fund-budget-n512bn-recovered-loot/

99.9% of this money will be looted again. Nigeria is cursed

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by colossus91(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2017
we need our leaders to start taking oath of office with amadioha and sango i think then we will have sane leaders by default!!
Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by Lastking147(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2017
freeman95:

Haha baba mi

Na Arizona oo

grin grin grin
Hahaa na u now
Abeg pass me make I puff grin
Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by Paperwhite(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2017
ashjay001:

Its either u cant read n comprehend, or ur luv for likes has blocked ur brain!
I'm glad a lot of folks av seen thru ur emptiness!
The country is moving forward, wether u approve or not!
Another fella have helped you with a better answer below:
Letslive:
Zombies always falling hook, line, and sinker to the lies and propaganda of this bunch of crooks.
They never challenge the lies and propaganda of their thin god.
I can still remember when the EFCC boss was grilled by NASS he could not account for how much was recovered, now the dullard wants his zombies to believe that recoveries were made to the tune of that amount.

Zombies will always live up to expectation.
xcolanto:
How convenient it is for the FG to throw figures around of 512bn when they haven't obeyed the court order to release names of all loot and the looters?
With no form or atom of credibility in how much was looted and by who they expect us to believe this poo?? This is corruption fighting back in its full form.
Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by yaki84: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2017
efighter:
Wailers will die of wailing and frustration. I thought you pigs and idiots said no money was stolen. More than half a trillion has been recovered from your stolen destiny. Instead of waking up every morning to say "Thank God for Said Baba", you idiots are still wailing. I am not surprised afterall the destiny looters have stolen your brains and your destinies.

That money could have completed East-West road, Lagos-Ibadan expressway, 2nd Niger bridge, Lagos-Calabar rail-line and even created a better future for your generations yet unborn.
if the NAss successfully pass the bill ny december, will this budget be runned concurrently with 2017 budget? Knowing fullywell the lifespan of 2017nudget is 1calender yr n it shud expire by may2018.

Secondly will this change in budget running that's from jan to december not affect our democracy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by ashjay001(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Paperwhite:

Another fella have helped you with a better answer below:

xcolanto, letslive n u, are whats wrong with d country!

Pmb has dared d nass to carry out its oversight functions n also called on whistleblowers to blow away!

Pending d time he releases d names n amount recovered, if anyone is not satisfied, expose them!

At least, his govt has antagonised d nass so much, they'll never cover for him!

U'll, try n keep it real!
Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by drlaykay(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
nero2face:
N512bn, na this one una chop remain out of de recovered loot?, Buhari abandoned his 99 sheeps to search for one lost sheep, am sure he will be dissapointed when he returns from his search to find out that his 99 sheeps has been stolen by Rochas, Cabals, Amechi, Fashola, Yahaya Bello, and all APC members... That's called confusion
But the bible calls that wise
Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by thesolutions(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
HMM. Me, I disagree with that figure there.

We already know that we have N9trillion recovered look.
Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by Adhocnaira: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Letslive:
The dullard will finish the country before 2019.
you mean from the zero your brilliant FADA left behind!?
Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by xcolanto(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
ashjay001:

xcolanto, letslive [s]n u, are whats wrong with d country!

Pmb has dared d nass to carry out its oversight functions n also called on whistleblowers to blow away!

Pending d time he releases d names n amount recovered, if anyone is not satisfied, expose them!

At least, his govt has antagonised d nass so much, they'll never cover for him!

U'll, try n keep it real!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by webngnews: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Better
Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by surgical: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
gurunlocker:
I thought they said they've recovered trillions, so why the 520bn?

So zombies won't ask where the recovered loot is in the later year?
And please ask them if the 520b has now been cleared by the bank for usage.Because they say anything to sooth the occasion they want to address. most time they do not mean it.the list is endless

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by egoldman(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
ashjay001:

Its either u cant read n comprehend, or ur luv for likes has blocked ur brain!
I'm glad a lot of folks av seen thru ur emptiness!
The country is moving forward, wether u approve or not!

Would you say Amen if i say let you life continue to move forward exactly the way Nigeria is moving forward under Buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by Charly68: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
520b loot recovered ! PDP tried in governance ..
Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by ashjay001(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
egoldman:

Would you say Amen if i say let you life continue to move forward exactly the way Nigeria is moving forward under Buhari ?

If I had to choose frm nigerian leaders, I'll choose Awolowo first then Murtala Mohammed before Buhari.

Since I had to choose btw a buffoon n a snail paced converted democrat, ur guess is as good as mine!tongue

Unless someone viable comes out in 2019, its definitely Bubu again!

Can U say amen to a Jonathan?
Re: Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. by Hollicom(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Bro!
- So all the loot from Mama peace, nearly 2 billions
- Dazeani’s Jewelries recovered smithing to 45 million
-Now, 3 ex Governors in jail with their properties and money recovered at least totalling nothing less of 5 Billion
- The various Heads of Gov parastatals including Pensioners money, Maina, NIMESA, Military Bada, and customs head , all the money recovered from Atiku’s NPA INTEL running into Billions of unpaid tax, etc

-12 years of pensioners arrears paid

-ASUU Arrears sorted, no more strikes

- Airport / Nigeria Airways 12 years arrears paid

- No more borrowing to pay Salaries with 75% less income and still 40% less income

- 22 State’s bale out x 3 in the crises ending PDP exists! Plus Paris refund x2

Bro, the money borrowed is channeled to building infrastructures and we can see that all around us, unlike past government that borrowed despite oil selling at 140 dollars per barrel and still nothing to show for it!

Stop denying the truth Bro and appreciate what good governance is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over N600bn Allocated To Education In 2018—osinbajo / President Buhari Lands In Chad / How Government Loses Billions To Fraudulent Clearing Agents - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.