Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

After NYSC? - The Choice Is Yours..whether To..... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / After NYSC? - The Choice Is Yours..whether To..... (458 Views)

NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After NYSC? - The Choice Is Yours..whether To..... by mercurial: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2017
Yes!
The choice is yours whether to ignorantly waste time after NYSC doing nothing -waiting for Job or manna from heaven that may not even appear!

I tell you, if you lack the right information , breakthrough in life becomes more difficult!

Pls I have written lots of thread about this exams..GRE GMAT that offer scholarship for study in the US...

Infact, if you studied science, technology,engineering, math, am on my kneels , do GRE ...the US is looking for you not Nigeria...

For more information on the Exams..and scholarship opportunity inherent ...call 08034706355 or 09020285597..

" it is true that the present is coloured by the past...it is also true you can choose the colours of the future"

Pls take the right step to the next level!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Employable? What Skills Do You Have To Leverage On? Check This Out / Medical Fitness. / An Info Of How To Provide School Management Application For Schools Around You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.