Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Mendel Uni., Brno, Czech, Open Days Dec 8-10 In Lagos - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Mendel Uni., Brno, Czech, Open Days Dec 8-10 In Lagos (819 Views)

Cotonou Uni's Admission Thread. / ISM Adonai Uni|study In Accredited Private University,cotonou Benin Republic. / Study In Mendel University In Brno, Czech Republic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mendel Uni., Brno, Czech, Open Days Dec 8-10 In Lagos by tundesto(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2017
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!

Representatives of Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic, are coming to Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria, between December 8-10, 2017 to recruit students into their completely English-taught BSc, MSc and PhD programmes in the Faculty of Business and Economics for 2018/2019 academic session.
Open study programmes for Academic Year 2018/2019:
• Economics and Management – Bachelor level (3 years), tuition fee: 41650 CZK per academic year (approximately 1600 EUR)
• Economics and Management – Master level (2 years), tuition fee: 41650 CZK per academic year (approximately 1600 EUR)
• System Engineering and Informatics -Master level (2 years), tuition fee: 61270 CZK per academic year (approximately 2400 EUR)
• Economics and Management – PhD level (3 years), tuition fee: 41650 CZK per academic year (approximately 1600 EUR)
• System Engineering and Informatics - PhD level (3 years), tuition fee: 61270 CZK per academic year (approximately 2400 EUR)
• Economic Policy and Administration - PhD level (3 years), tuition fee: 41650 CZK per academic year (approximately 1600 EUR)

Interested applicants can come to the venue of the meeting with their credentials to take the entrance examination. Prospective students are not required to take TOEFL/IELTS or GMAT/GRE/SAT but entrance examination only. The entrance examination consists of 20 multiple choice questions in English and Mathematics for BSc, Business Economics for MSc and proposed thesis for PhD (there are past questions to prepare you). You can however choose to write the examination at home via email at a future date. Application fee of 30 EUR (once the application fee is paid, the entrance test is a work over).

The Mendel University in Brno is one of the reputable institutions with achievable academic records in Europe. It lies in the heart of Brno, the 2nd largest city after Prague in Czech Republic Southern region, bordering Germany, Austria and Slovakia.

For more information, visit the university website
www.pef.mendelu.cz/en/
WhatsApp/SMS this phone number Zero Eight Zero Six Eight Zero Seven Three Three Five Three for more information. Don’t worry this is not a scam as no one will collect your money for any reason. Yes I mean it no one will collect kobo from you. With budget of about N1.5million (one academic year tuition fee inclusive), you can land in the university next September trust me. If you doubt me, why not contact me and let me break down the cost for you. Thanks.

Re: Mendel Uni., Brno, Czech, Open Days Dec 8-10 In Lagos by ajibolag(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
how sure is the visa to the country? and is there room for work and study? sustainable jobs.
Re: Mendel Uni., Brno, Czech, Open Days Dec 8-10 In Lagos by tundesto(m): 6:00am On Nov 09, 2017
ajibolag:
how sure is the visa to the country?
and is there room for work and study? sustainable jobs.
I can assure you visa. There is work. You are not going to earn that much but it will sustain you and pay for your school fees and other bills. Chat with me on WhatsApp.
Re: Mendel Uni., Brno, Czech, Open Days Dec 8-10 In Lagos by ajibolag(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2017
tundesto:

I can assure you visa. There is work. You are not going to earn that much but it will sustain you and pay for your school fees and other bills. Chat with me on WhatsApp.
alright
Re: Mendel Uni., Brno, Czech, Open Days Dec 8-10 In Lagos by tundesto(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2017
ajibolag:

alright

Besides you can go to other countries that you could not have been able to go from Nigeria direct via Czech.
Re: Mendel Uni., Brno, Czech, Open Days Dec 8-10 In Lagos by tundesto(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bump
Re: Mendel Uni., Brno, Czech, Open Days Dec 8-10 In Lagos by tundesto(m): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Bump...
Re: Mendel Uni., Brno, Czech, Open Days Dec 8-10 In Lagos by tundesto(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bump...

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Post Utme Out / Need Help With Your Academic Project? / Study In Baku Azerbaijan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.