Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

10 Important Interview Questions To Prepare For - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Important Interview Questions To Prepare For (409 Views)

7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / Questions To Ask And Questions To Never Ask At An Interview / The 10 Most Important Interview Questions And Answers Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Important Interview Questions To Prepare For by pharigoldltd: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Even the best candidate on paper can have a lackluster interview if he fails to adequately prepare. Part of getting ready for an interview is formulating rough answers to some important questions, so when the time comes, you will have the right information at hand. Thinking about what an interviewer might ask can help you determine what assets you bring to a company and why they should hire you for the job. 10 Important Interview Questions to Prepare for as follows;

1. Tell Me About Yourself

This question is meant to elicit an overview of your professional and job-related qualifications. As an opening question, it gives you the opportunity to highlight key points in your resume before the interviewer starts asking for detailed information about your background.

2.Why Do You Want To Work Here?

Your answer to the question of why you want a particular job should demonstrate a genuine interest in the company and the position. Include details that show the interviewer you have researched the organization and understand the full scope of what the position entails

3.Why Should We Hire You?

Focus your answer on the assets you bring to the company. Point to the specific skills you have that are relevant to the position. Include information about how you fit with the organization, including your past employment that was in a similar vein.

4. What Are Your Weaknesses?

Answer any question about weaknesses in a way that minimizes the ones that are relevant to the position and demonstrates you are working toward improvement. For example, "I am taking a course on word processing to enhance my computer skills," or "I am improving my second language skills by working with a Spanish tutor."

Click here to view all 10 Important Interview Questions

(1) (Reply)

2017 Parallel Wireless Job Recruitment | See How To Apply / / Vacancy For The Position Of A Production Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.