Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal (38626 Views)

Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Shehu Sani's Father, Muhammad Sani Hassan In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by Koolking(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
aolawale025:

In a genuine "zero-corruption" government. We are supposed to hear less due to actual decrease in corrupt cases. But we have the reverse. Wait till this government is probed. Then it would be revealed they sold nigeria down the river

Corruption is endemic in Nigeria. An average Nigerian is greedy and self-centred. For the that fact we are hearing all these corruption cases in this present administration, means there is a strong fight against corruption. Whistle-blower policy is one of the best things to happen in this dispensation. People no longer partake or look the other way while others steal, unlike in the past where people shared in the loot and damned the consequence.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by bendike: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
sarrki:
Pmb we are solidly behind you
You and who? Speak for yourself.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by MrIkebuk(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-general-detained-another-scandal-rocks-buharis-government

The UN is involved that's why za gawamen get mind detain one of their own.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Where is saint Osinbajo and are incorruptible zombies group called BMC
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by tishbite41(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
buhari za criminal
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by cstr1000: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
smirn:

Fighting corruption does not mean cases of corruption will not come up but this time it's being exposed and those involved facing investigation and prosecution. Common sense truly is not common.
So you can guarantee that all the corruption cases in this government have been exposed or just some soft ones that is not tied to the main strongmen?
I hope you know many corrupt cases under GEJ were also exposed too during his government. But now we know it didn't scratch the surface.
Use your sense and don't make absolute guarantee when you are nothing but a mere civilian with little knowledge of the inner workings of power.
Buhari Is not paying you or kept you as his confidant, or has he?
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by surgical: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
GavelSlam:
There's the inherent need to loot in a number of Nigerians and nobody can stop that.

What can be done however, is getting the swift arm of the law to deal with the deviants amongst us.

Thanks to the present government, this is being done.
you know you are lying but continue

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by engineerboat(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by OnowuOra(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Keneking:
Who is the commander in chief
i guess you meant Commander in "Thief"
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by Cannonleo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Koolking:

Corruption is endemic in Nigeria. An average Nigerian is greedy and self-centred. For the that fact we are hearing all these corruption cases in this present administration, means there is a strong fight against corruption. Whistle-blower policy is one of the best things to happen in this dispensation. People no longer partake or look the other way while others steal, unlike in the past where people shared in the loot and damned the consequence.

simple case of investigativr journalism like in the case of maina and the rest, all would have been swept under the carpet if media houses like premium times , the cable and the unsavory Sahara reporters didn't go the extra mile.

For all of you yapping that all exposes are a sign corruption is being fought should take a chill pill and thank these media houses afterall a simple question I ask who found out maina? , who first alerted the public about mamman daura, abba kyari et al and their devious roles in this directionless government?

Who ? They would have all gone into a cosy carpet if it wasn't for investigative journalists.

this government stinks and only embarrassement makes them scamper. This anti corruption yapp(not a war ) is selective to the core

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by Koolking(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cannonleo:
simple case of investigativr journalism like in the case of maina and the rest, all would have been swept under the carpet if media houses like premium times , the cable and the unsavory Sahara reporters didn't go the extra mile.

For all of you yapping that all exposes are a sign corruption is being fought should take a chill pill and thank these media houses afterall a simple question I ask who found out maina? , who first alerted the public about mamman daura, abba kyari et al and their devious roles in this directionless government?

Who ? They would have all gone into a cosy carpet if it wasn't for investigative journalists.

this government stinks and only embarrassement makes them scamper. This anti corruption yapp(not a war ) is selective to the core

Why were the same media not very vocal in the past not even in the immediate past administration? Or are these media outfits new in Nigeria? There are still bad elements in government who want nothing but their interest. Don't you know information get out to these media from insiders (whistleblowers) who are encouraged by government efforts.

What has changed between now and then for the media to be this aggressive? Something has changed, my friend.

Let support the government instead of condenming all the time.
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by Cannonleo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Koolking:

Why were the same media not very vocal in the past not even in the immediate past administration? Or are these media outfits new in Nigeria? There are still bad elements in government who want nothing but their interest. Don't you know information get out to these media from insiders (whistleblowers) who are encouraged by government efforts.

What has changed between now and then for the media to be this aggressive? Something has changed, my friend.

IAm an objective critic , I criticise when needed and praise when needed but I also expose normalcy and sycophancy when spotted.
in the immediate past admin exposes was done by investigative journalist et al without much of this hullabaloo and action in majority of the cases was undertaken eg maina, former aviation minister etc.so it's nothing new.

As for support, this government lost mine right from March 2016 once they failed to reconnect with the people and became new specimens for the aso rock demons
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by Splashme: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Why can't they detain the Minister of Defence?
Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by BruncleZuma: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are all tired of this administration and it's selective corruption hunting.
This is meaningless if corrupt Buratai is still walking free.

This is a summary of your statement...

Re: Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal by Cherez: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2017
Koolking:

Bro, saying there was no exposure in the former govt is a blatant lie. See some below:
1) The cash flown in a jet linked to Pastor Oritsejafor
2) The flight itinerary of Diezani worth about N10billion or so
3) The aviation minister's bullet proof car which led GEJ to fire here
4) The interest of Barth Nnaji (Minister for power) in one of the bidding discos which led to his voluntary resignation.
5) The subsidy scandal monies.
Bros, our problem in this country use that we forget a lot, have you forgotten the incessant leaks by saharareporters.com? I was and I'm still one of GEJ's strongest critics as he goofed badly, so these stuffs are on my mind.
The truth is that it isn't this administration exposing these stuffs, so praise rightly the brave journalists and media houses than wrongly praising this administration.
Please, what has this govt done to show it HATES corruption, excluding the vengeful acts like Dasuki?
1) Where is Andrew Yakubu's loot and has he been probed or jailed?
2) We are still waiting on your Ikoyi-gate result. Why?
3) How long one did it take to sack Babachir and even appointed his cousin as compensation? Did he pay back his loot?
4) The allegation against Buratai, nko?
5) I didnt believe PMB doesn't have certificate until last year when over 10 SANS paid by him went to defend the absence of his certificate. Bros, do you need over 24hrs to prove you went to school?
6) Why has nothing changed?
I never knew PMB will not be the MESSIAH we seek.
I believed he was an old man and wouldn't play party politics, will damn bad politicians, fight for the masses against these horrible political elites, give up his life for the masses, sack non-performing ministers, cut down govt spending and above all be TRUTHFUL AND AS TRANSPARENT AS EVER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) / APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.