Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) (2916 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Slams 'Nosy' Fan Who Criticized Her Skin Colour / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / South African Socialite Lady Goes Pantless, Exposes Her Private Parts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by royalsgist: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2017
Nigerian young pretty lady took to her facebook page to share her pain as she set for another surgery, according to what she wrote, looks like she is confused on what could possibly be the reason or cause of her illness as she woke up to see her skin burning and swollen body parts.

Below is what she wrote:

Still don't know why me what could I have possibly did to deserve this much pain�waking up to burning skin swollen body parts can't even sit up without help from a nurse �every time I try and sleep the flashbacks always hit me and that's the day I will never forget I know everybody saying be strong your still beautiful and but I just don't get why me ��what could I have possibly did that was so bad to deserve this��‍♀️but Ima continue to put my problems in gods hands second surgery tomorrow and I wanna thank everyone that sent up a prayer for me even if we not on good terms yall concern really means a lot to me���So thank y'all and I hope everything turns out well tomorrow

@femalehoop3r

source: https://royalsgist.com/2017/11/08/nigerian-pretty-lady-woke-see-skin-burning-swollen-body-parts-photos/

Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by NwaChibuzor: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2017
This happens when u give too much blowjobs and still allow him to cumshot on your face
Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by whitebeard(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2017
Chai..!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by yarimo(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2017
I wish you quick recovery, Ehh but this your village people strong. Chai undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by gabinogem(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2017
Sickness...not a good thing ooh. Na when u dey sick u go know the true value of life & good health. Wish her quick recovery. +++

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by GraveMan(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2017
This One Na End Time Sickness
Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by evanscheck(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2017
GOD HELP YOU
Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by thorpido(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is she not the same girl that got acid attack?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by ayoblinks(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by Adufe10: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
God will heal u
Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by cyndy1000(f): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
God will heal you n you will recover quickly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
this is typical drug/medication allergy or reaction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Village people dey use her photo fan body
Re: Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Somebody give these bloggers jobs undecided

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Cause Commotion At Banky W Birthday Party [PICS] / Watch The Video Of Famous Ghana Instagram Model Pamela Playing With Her Boobs / Nollywood Actress Sunshine Rosman Biography, Husband, Sisters, & Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.