Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers (4508 Views)

Marketing Strategies For Architects, Graphics Designers, Artist / Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers / Architects With 3d Rendering Skills Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by ednited(f): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Last time I tried to create a Whatsapp group but it couldn't work. I know that many of you don't have the Telegram app account but give it a try to join this group and share information.

You can drop you number here or send it by email

Thank you
Re: Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by robosky02(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
ednited:

Last time I tried to create a Whatsapp group but it couldn't work. I know that many of you don't have the Telegram app account but give it a try to join this group and share information.

You can drop you number here or send it by email

Thank you

hmmm nice cheesy
Re: Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by ednited(f): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
robosky02:

hmmm nice cheesy
hey
Re: Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by robosky02(m): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
ednited:

hey

how you doing wink
Re: Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by ednited(f): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
robosky02:

how you doing wink
Am good, what's new?
Re: Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by robosky02(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
ednited:

Am good, what's new?

life is new every day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
What's your rate on this three logos and which would you select for final choice.

Re: Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by denpen(m): 2:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by ednited(f): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
What's your rate on this three logos and which would you select for final choice.

They are all nice, but I wanna know why the same word is written all over. . . .

I would choose the 2nd one,
Because it helps me focus on the name
and it's more eye catching

The first one is unique, but if would have been nice with a big font and if the 'just frankng' was removed
Re: Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2017
It'd a logo work I did for a client company.. I did three design for the client to make choice.... The company choosed the same one you selected.

Am working on finishing the design with proper fonts and positioning.

The Justfrankng all over it... It's a watermark text.... To credit the design company before releasing the original copy.
Re: Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by ednited(f): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
It'd a logo work I did for a client company.. I did three design for the client to make choice.... The company choosed the same one you selected.

Am working on finishing the design with proper fonts and positioning.

The Justfrankng all over it... It's a watermark text.... To credit the design company before releasing the original copy.

Okay, that's nice

Av started Photoshop, I will post my logos when am done so you can rate it hehe
Re: Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2017
ednited:

Okay, that's nice

Av started Photoshop, I will post my logos when am done so you can rate it hehe
Good.
Re: Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers by Slatemsk(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
It will be nice if u can drop d group link on telegram for dose dat will like to join later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use Adobe Cs6 After Trial Expiration? / Where Can I Learn Video Editing In Lagos? / Amazing Works Of Arts With Food, Fruits & Home Tools(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.