Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (99583 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by dayleke: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
O jigbi jigbi!!!!!!

Chineke Mei o!!!!!
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lolzz
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by enemyofprogress: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
biacan:
Amebo stop quoting me

Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by Snails: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
oista be like God which kind wahala be this ��

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by muller101(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
What is his right arm doing down there
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by Adaomalight(f): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
a female friend of mine tolded me that he has no prick,that his prick is like that of a month old baby.

You like him?I know you don't need his prick, you ate sex

hope she tolded you the truth o
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by muller101(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
biacan:
Why is he not yet married.....

The op is a greedy someone
u can fill the gap grin
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by Throwback: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
He's about to use his right hand to unzip her jeans trouser.

Lol!
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by dayleke: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is this not the same lady that the wife of another dude living in osogbo called out the other day to leave her hubby alone?

NLERS no dey forget.
Lol
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by myjobsfinder(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by thunderbabs: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Professor John Bull
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by Antoeni(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rich dwarf
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by thunderbabs: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
chijioke199233:
to make money call or whatsapp the number below

To get scammed, call or whatsapp hz number undecided
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by Dollabiz: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Pawpaw

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by enemyofprogress: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
donstan18:

So, all you discuss with your claim female friends is PRICK!!

Both you, your prick and all your friends joined together will still salute his small prick when you see him!

If only you'll be opportune to meet him!
has he foked you before?
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by corporatesense: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
please check google i think they will give you a better answer.
biacan:

Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by bizhop01: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Small boy
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Adaomalight:

hope she tolded you the truth o
yes now,she tolded me the true
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by awa(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
biacan:

You can proposed to him and get him married Sis Biacan.
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by Emperor002: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Damn he looks so relaxed, satisfied n happy

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by ybalogs(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Of all places to rest his head nah her brezt abi? We won't want to hear stories that touch later ooo.
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by Lexusgs430: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Child abuse...... He looks shocked, she should have stuck her nipp.les in his mouth also........
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by ibkgab001: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
lonngmann:
Nothing serious.
This is just a case of double marking for Osita.
The part circle blue. To draw him close...but gently. The part circled red to push him back firmly in case he gets carried away and he wants more.
See as his hand ( circled yellow dey dangle, can't go all the way to the back *dangerous zone**)

From all analysis, he is not getting past the foam in her bra.
If he was, he would have closed his eyes.

I mean, who would be comforted by bossoms and will open eye grin

And where is Ostia second hand 1 / 1
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by timileyinolawuyi(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
CHI IDONT LIKE DIS

Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
what kinda creature is this? shocked
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by Lincoln275(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
photoshop
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mummy, I want to drink small stout cheesy.
Re: Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo by NENigeria(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Giddymoney:
See "flash" MA guy
Flash with a dash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Ozor Akubueze Dies In Enugu / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! / Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.