Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. (719 Views)

I Changed Nairaland To Yoruba On My Browser. The Result Is Interesting. / Can We Upgrade Nairaland To A Microblogging Site Like Twitter? / Congratulations Nairaland Forum:nigerian Biggest Forum Hit 2million Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
With the recent increase in the influx of new members, a personal analysis done shows Nairaland will soon hit 2 million members.
(putting into consideration the hopping from the 1.8 to 1.9 million 2 months).

What is your take on this?
Can we make it happen?

Cc Seun , lalasticlala
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
2million members which is made up of alternative accounts.
Lolzz.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Chybeibe:
2million members which is made up of alternative accounts.

Lolzz.
No be everytin your mind think you go talk comeout
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by Homeboiy: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
embarassed tongue
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by BAILMONEY: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
YOU MEAN TWO MILLION MONIKERS
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by teresafaith: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
One person alone has ten alternate accounts.
So if it hit 2mil, I'm not going to be In a shocker mode
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by Jimmybyi: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
And i have been wasting my time all these years trading on Telegram groups that 90% of traders there are not genuine.
2Million members is enough target for advert as a business minded person. God bless Nairaland. God bless Seun. Keep the good working going
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by ibkayee(f): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Active members nko. I think I've got like 5 others sef and those are the ones I remember lol
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by joystickextendr: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
thats gd smiley
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by fyneguy: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
ibkayee:
Active members nko. I think I've got like 5 others sef and those are the ones I remember lol

SMH - human BEANS sha
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by clevvermind(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
BAILMONEY:
YOU MEAN TWO MILLION MONIKERS
IT IS PROPER THIS WAY. YOU HAVE PUT IT RIGHT.
Re: Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by BUHARIjubrin: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Just two million members and Seun and his team have been carrying themselves as if they have outnumbered Mark Zuckerberg's facebook in membership.

Which two million when one get up to 10 different monikers

Re: Nairaland To Hit 2million Members Before Christmas. by ClitoPen: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
So what will be the prize for the members

(1) (Reply)

Mary Onyali To Honour African Int’l College And Africa Community School 2nd Annu / Free Online Training On Snacks, Cooking, And Organic Skin Care On Telegram By Ft / Nairalander Sets To Marry His Babe After 8 Years Of Being In A R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.