Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (54555 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos / Thugs Set Cars Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by vicfajeze: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
MALUU PEOPLE.NO BRAIN AT.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by LorenzoU: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
LAWD!!!!! Do you guys realize that that teacher wanted to spell "no money"

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by cooldude62(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
What do you expect from teachers who can't pass pry 4 pupils class work? I would have been disappointed if they behaved differently.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
El Rufai has got guts abeg; we need leaders like that, someone that can damn the political consequences and do the right thing. If not for his guts, Abuja wouldn't have been a sane place like it is now.

am tellin u

1 Like

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Imo1stson: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigeria is very funny.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Daboomb: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Saaruman:
Why will hellfire rufai sack them in the first place? Why not reabsorb them in another department other than teaching? That midget is playing with fire.

All the arrogant Lilliputian needs to do was retrain them and then ensure they get regular training.
But hell-Rufai likes to weild power like a drunken Mopol, no wonder he is so "close to the ground".
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by wellmax(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Saaruman:
Why will hellfire rufai sack them in the first place? Why not reabsorb them in another department other than teaching? That midget is playing with fire.

Oga you are free to hire the sacked teachers for your kids

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by samsam2019: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:
What other justification do we need to prove how unqualified and illiterate dey are? Is dis d best way to go about resolving their issue? I'm sure d teacher who defaced d bonet didn't remember d spelling of what he wanted to write and simply turned it to signature..
no kill me with laugh abeg [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
I want to see their pictures destroying those property or.............
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Kaduna State Union of Teachers who were on a protest today attacked the Kaduna State House of Assembly complex where Government properties were destroyed and lawmakers harassed.Governor El-rufai's led administration wonders if these are the same set of people that want education of children to be entrusted in their hands

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/kaduna-state-union-of-teachers-on.html?m=1

These teachers got their education in nigeria.

Nigeria also employed them.

So the fact is that they must employ them.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by David160(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Kaduna State Union of Teachers who were on a protest today attacked the Kaduna State House of Assembly complex where Government properties were destroyed and lawmakers harassed.Governor El-rufai's led administration wonders if these are the same set of people that want education of children to be entrusted in their hands

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/kaduna-state-union-of-teachers-on.html?m=1
first of of all breaking glass isnt destruction ( i was actually expecting a burnt building) ,secondly if you are sacked go to court and file a lawsuit against the government.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
that last picture nae just weak me
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nbote:
What other justification do we need to prove how unqualified and illiterate dey are? Is dis d best way to go about resolving their issue? I'm sure d teacher who defaced d bonet didn't remember d spelling of what he wanted to write and simply turned it to signature..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by designVATExcel: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Saaruman:

Na so, just keep paying people not performing. So unproductive.
While I feel for the teachers they should ask for a second chance, to be enrolled in a training program then reassessed.
Unqualified teachers shouldn't be allowed to teach our children.

Let's try to be nonpartisan.

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:
a teacher cant be an illiterate

U have to be educated to be a teacher
these ones are illiterates
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by efighter: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Saaruman:

Absorb them into another department like lecturing in the State University?

4 Likes

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
vicfajeze:
MALUU PEOPLE.NO BRAIN AT.
oponu ni e
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Ditala(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
The steps taken by El Rufai is wrong.Least he forgot,exams,(according to Psychologists,)never test intelligent.For instance, a teacher can set a questions today but when call to answer it tomorrow, may end-up a failure. Pls let him consult educational experts before taking decision on academic matter/s.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by ensamy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
If they were real teachers they could have followed the way of dialogue and not violence. This act proves that it was violence, stupidity and foolishness that those pupils were thaught.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Obec70(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
And somewhere in Abia State, a headteacher or HM was demoted just for reminding governors wife of unpaid salaries owned by her husband, for months now NUT could not do anything uptill this moment!

1 Like

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yes this is the best way.... No Nigerian govt understand diplomacy except violence....
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Teachers or thugs? Acting like unruly students. Mchew.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by aolawale025: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
I trust El-Rufai. The costs would be deducted from their entitlements
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by romoruyi(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nice...
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by IamtherealRita(f): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
The damage is not even much compare to what they are passing through.
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
biacan:
Now I see reasons why el-rufia had to sack these guys that came from the slums to teach the pupil of kaduna state
see as you dey jump everywhere dey defend everything
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
A bunch of brutes.

There's nothing as wrong as trying to destroy the minds of young people with bad teaching. A teacher that cannot score 75% in a Primary 4 test should what? Receive a laurel and a pat on the back?Or such persons should be molly cuddled and retained so they can continue to infect their pupils with the disease of illiteracy just because you don't want to render a great number of people jobless?!

I once helped in the marking of WAEC scripts from this state. English language.. I've never seen such terrible thing in my life. I'm talking mass failure. None of them scored up to 10/70 in the theory. Is it the essay? Zero. Comprehension? Worse. Fine, students should be able to learn on their own, but teachers have a long way to go in the education of a child, after all Garbage In, Garbage Out .

So I feel such persons affected should make out more meaning from their lives and forget about the teaching profession. And if they decide to constitute more nuisance, they should be locked up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
El- rufai, you are a nonsensical. You wan comot food from their mouth and you expect them not to react.

Should you illegally impeached for under performance, if you won't destabilize the peace and order of the Kaduna state with your touts?
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by biacan(f): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
see as you dey jump everywhere dey defend everything
Waitin concern you amebo
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by begwong: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
El Rufai has got guts abeg; we need leaders like that, someone that can damn the political consequences and do the right thing. If not for his guts, Abuja wouldn't have been a sane place like it is now.

U stewpid, Abuja is not a state like Kaduna. Didn't Niger and Sokoto state said no sacking but retraining or to be posted to other ministries rather than sacking?
If only ur parents were both teachers to the sacked in Kaduna state for scoring 74percent in a competency test!
Re: Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
biacan:
Waitin concern you amebo
no worry your data go soon finish and we won't see you here again until dem pay you your 15k salary tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) / The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife / Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.