Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau (33147 Views)

Senate Panel Uncovers Missing $3.3bn In Foreign Tax / Godwin Emefiele Appears Before Senate Committee, Asks To Speak Off-Camera / Victims Of Senator Elisha Abbo’s Assault Fail To Appear Before Senate Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by TheAdvocate(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
adem30:
Meanwhile Jonathan is ashamed to appear in court

Jonathan didn't refused to appear. The Administration of Criminal Justice Act provides for expenses of witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by Caseless: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
biacan:
Never knew he can be these humble
just look at you.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by Daboomb: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin
Zombie

But Ur gworo chewing hero and failure called Buhari refused to appear before OPUTA panel

WAILER-General!

Oputa panel is not a LAW COURT!
It cannot issue a SUMMONS enforceable at law

Abuja High Court has issued a COURT SUMMONS on Jona the Clueless, deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by laffwitmi: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Even in US, it happens
Spylord48:
This is just to fulfill all righteousness, nothing tangible will come out from it..They have already settled behind the scene. They are only acting on a scripts just to distract we the masses.Before you know it, everything will be forgotten.
We are in a country that the rich and the connected are more equal than others.

George Orwell is right after all!!
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by Daboomb: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
TheAdvocate:

Jonathan didn't refused to appear. The Administration of Criminal Justice Act provides for expenses of witnesses.

That "expenses" is the duty of the Court Judge to determine and that is done AFTER the person summoned has appeared in court where after proceedings, he can request the leave of court to have his expenses defrayed..

[s]Dont talk about legal matters, if you are not trained or at least intelligent enough to read it up yourself.[/s] undecided undecided undecided undecided

****okay, Baby-lawyer, l free you because you be "Gunner". grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

Good

At least Misau can now show the whole world the condom used by the IG to fvck the police lady he promoted to asst.IG grin grin

Chai!
You no wella at all grin grin
Laugh wan kill me
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by alagba333(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
RIPEnglish:
A thieves is appeared before other fellow thief, rubbish.
Receive a good grammar sense .....
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by romoruyi(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by Awoo88: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
An allegation against a public officer being defended by the government.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by enemyofprogress: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Una dey fool una selves not me
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by MTKbudapest(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
All of them na criminals, police dem be Armed Robbers.
Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by cyberguy72(m): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

They will appear, when you serve them a Court Summons.

Only Jonaadumb has a Court summons to his name, right now
They were equally summoned but refused to honour.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by cyberguy72(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

That "expenses" is the duty of the Court Judge to determine and that is done AFTER the person summoned has appeared in court where after proceedings, he can request the leave of court to have his expenses defrayed..

[s]Dont talk about legal matters, if you are not trained or at least intelligent enough to read it up yourself.[/s] undecided undecided undecided undecided

But there is no law that says he cant ask for his expenses before honouring the Summons.What if he actually does have the money to defray the expenses?
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

WAILER-General!

Oputa panel is not a LAW COURT!
It cannot issue a SUMMONS enforceable at law

Abuja High Court has issued a COURT SUMMONS on Jona the Clueless, deal with that.
Buhari wey no dey obey court order nko?
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by emerazz(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
LOL HUNGRY BLOGGERS... AND DAT MEETING LOOKS LIKE A SENATE SUMMON TU?? UR AN IDIOT...

MY BOSS CANT STOOP SO LOW... IF MAGU (EFCC BOSS) A DEPUTY COMMISSIONER OF POLICE CAN RUBBISH D WHOLE SENATE AND DEY COULD NOT DO A THING TALKLESS OF THE *at attention* INSPECTOR GENERAL..

LUBBISH...
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by asawanathegreat(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nobody is above the law.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by emerazz(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by emerazz(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
biacan:
He has finally bow down

bow down tu wat... Dos dat look like a Senate summon tu u??... ahyea hapu Dis hungry bloggers
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by emerazz(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat#...idrisuuuu I thought u said u wudnt appear since d case is in court....why d U-turn grin grin

go grab a sense and understand dat d post is fake...
my boss got swagg
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by emerazz(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

Good

At least Misau can now show the whole world the condom used by the IG to fvck the police lady he promoted to asst.IG grin grin

Modified*****"

I see one strange number calling me now

Abeg na joke I dey oooooooooooooo

I laf at ur illiteracy... hw old are u and u can't identify a court summon wen u c one??!! undecided
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by piagetskinner(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
he doesn't look like someone who is "appearing" before a panel...

he looks like one who is a friend of the Panel.. abeg make we hear word....corrupt rich people
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by Daboomb: 4:36am On Nov 09, 2017
cyberguy72:
But there is no law that says he cant ask for his expenses before honouring the Summons.What if he actually does have the money to defray the expenses?

Ofc, He can ask for his expenses.

Where: In the court

From Whom
: The Judge

When: AFTER he has given evidence and is dischrged to leave, by the court

IMPLICATION: He cant ask for his expense, before performing the Witness Role that will generate such expense, nor approve the amount of expense by himself.

I hope you'all are clear now.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by cyberguy72(m): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Daboomb:

From Whom

IMPLICATION: He cant ask for his expense, before performing the Witness Role that will generate such expense, nor approve the amount of expense by himself.You are wrong.....if not the HERO wud hv honoured the mischievous call by that demonic Judge.Once he gets the money he requested for he wud honour the summon.

Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by cyberguy72(m): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Daboomb:

From Whom

IMPLICATION: He cant ask for his expense, before performing the Witness Role that will generate such expense, nor approve the amount of expense by himself.

You are wrong.....if not the HERO wud hv honoured the mischievous call by that demonic Judge.Once he gets the money he requested for he wud honour the summon.N1B small na
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by dahunsy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
emerazz:

go grab a sense and understand dat d post is fake...
my boss got swagg
coughs*** clears throat# who be D's one? undecided
Re: Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau by TheAdvocate(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Daboomb:

Liar!
It's a condition precedent to his appearance and I am 12 years post call. Maybe you are the baby lawyer here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion / Chika Onuegbu Is Dead / Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.