Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Romance With Married Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Romance With Married Men (489 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance With Married Men by ReubenE(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Growing up as a child in Nigeria's Niger Delta region some decades ago, I was trained to believe that there are certain habits, deeds, that can bring bad omen upon oneself.

One of such habits, deeds, is sharing bed with a married man as a young girl or sleeping with another man's wife. To this end, myself and my peers were seriously cautioned to stay clear of married individuals no matter how violent our libido gets.

With this orientation, I have grown to hold this anomaly as one capable of booking a flight with the devil when one indulge in it.
Lemme try not to bring religious dimension into this, and as well as be more specific and direct with what I am trying to say......

For quite a long period of time now, I have noticed and seen young girls dating married men which I strongly believe to be morally wrong. I have seen uncles, friends, bring young girls home that some they don't even spend for.
Just today, a young lady whom I personally know to be from a religious background, educated and well fed, dating a married man whom her father acknowledge to be her uncle.
My discovery to say the least, left me confused and with several questions that begs for answers. So I thought I should share it for me to get different perspectives.

Why is it that ladies sleep with married men when sometimes money is not even involved?
Why is it that young girls abandon young guys like them for married men even when they know that the man is not going to marry them?
Why is it that some ladies find it easy to do certain things even when they know what they are doing is evil?

The said girl is dating a man whose family she frequently visits as a family friend, has a good rapport with the wife, the children call her auntie, her father is a friend of the family and a pastor in one of these churches that do vicious evangelism.
I'm very sure she understands that there is no prospect of marriage in the relationship because even her family will kill her if they get to find out.

I understand some people would want to argue that what is the man looking for? If they do, its a good argument but in this case, just a little NO from the girl would have made everything different.

It is on this background I want to finally ask; are ladies more morally bankrupt in the world today? If yes, why?

In the times of old, women were more known for preserving culture and tradition than men...
Re: Romance With Married Men by MhizzAJ(f): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2017

cool
Re: Romance With Married Men by ReubenE(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cool
You can say more than you have said.
You're a lady so should understand how a lady's mind works

(1) (Reply)

English What Does The Bible Say About Wearing Makeup And Jewelry? / How Satan And His Agents Steal From Christians / Rccg Sunday School 03 December, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.