Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

How To Make It Big In Snail Farming. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make It Big In Snail Farming. (624 Views)

Maximizing Profit In Snail Farming, Ese Temisan Ikponmwonba Ceo, Shell Crop Farm / Common Mistakes In Snail Farming: Part One. / Different Phases In Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make It Big In Snail Farming. by rilbliss5(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Greetings everyone
I want to talk about snail farming.
If you really want to make it big, you have to embark on snail farming. With at least 10k, you can start snail farming that will definitely change your life story.
We have different species of snails, the AA and AM are the most reared in Africa. AA lays up to 400 eggs while AM can lay up to 200 eggs. Imagine when you have about 500 snails and each produces up to 300 -400 baby snails. You will have nothing less than 150,000 - 200,000 snails just at a single lay, and snails lay several batches of eggs in a year. In one year, you will have nothing less than 1 million snails. If you decide to sell as low as let's say 20 naira per snail, that means you will smile to the bank with 20million naira. The good news is that snail is very costly in Nigeria because of it's meat with high protein content and no fat. It's an excellent meat for diabetic patients.
You can contact or WhatsApp me on, +2347038408983 on how to start and manage snail farming.

Re: How To Make It Big In Snail Farming. by promzy9(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nice initiative... Agriculture rocks...
Re: How To Make It Big In Snail Farming. by muhamm3d: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
You know nothing!
Go home!
Re: How To Make It Big In Snail Farming. by Fayobless: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
I don't agree with you that snail can lay up to 300 eggs, even if it happen, will all 300 eggs produce snails?
Re: How To Make It Big In Snail Farming. by rilbliss5(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
@fayobles, those 300 eggs will become baby snails went they are hatched. contact me and ask any question on snail farming cos that's with I do for a living.
Re: How To Make It Big In Snail Farming. by rilbliss5(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mohammed can u tell me woth I don't know abt snails

(1) (Reply)

Cocoa Processing Plant Setup / 5000 Cockrels Available For Sale in ogun state / Anyone With Pen For Lease In Abeokuta Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.