Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Daddy Freeze Is Accurate But He Is In Error” – Pastor Rotimi Akinwale - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Is Accurate But He Is In Error” – Pastor Rotimi Akinwale (1606 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Accurate But He Is In Error” – Pastor Rotimi Akinwale by PointZerom: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Gggg102:

an example of leaving the messenger and focus on the message is John the baptist. he looked like a mad man but spoke the truth. are you saying people shouldn't have listened to the message because of the way the messenger looked?

and also Jesus told his followers to practice what the Pharisees teach but not what they do. should Jesus have said that because the Pharisees were imperfect and hypocritical, all their teachings were also wrong?

Let him change first before finding fault on another.

KJV Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

English Standard Version Luke 6:42 How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Accurate But He Is In Error” – Pastor Rotimi Akinwale by CHARLOE(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
holuwajobar:
mr man, no one will point a gun to ya head frbu to pay tithes.... It is ur choice....
Do 419 n yahoo boys point guns to d heads of their victims? Try use ur brain sometimes, it won't hurt, I promise u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tithe Debate And Islam In Nigeria / Deeperlife Bible Church Annual Easter Retreat (29th Of March-1st Of April 2018) / Understanding The Origin Of Demons - The Pre-adamic Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.