Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (102450 Views)

UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Thelma009: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
MisterLomantic:
He looks ugly angry

I'd rather be a poor fine boy than an ugly billionaire with yachts and ostentatious lifestyle
you're not being sincere o.... Wealth can make you good looking.... Besides, your looks are not going to feed you and your family. Don't talk like that because it's not true.....no offense though
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by thundafire: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
MisterLomantic:
He looks ugly angry

I'd rather be a poor fine boy than an ugly billionaire with yachts and ostentatious lifestyle
yet u dey buy ugly man salt, noodles, flour and cement just retards everywhere
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
MisterLomantic:
He looks ugly angry

Then u r stoopid
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kowor:
Ladies.....

You be confam oshi

I'm not feeling fine
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
15 kids? damn . thought he didnt like to cut
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by lazygal: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
obidevine:
Dangote's First Son, Heir To His Wealth And Fortune Revealed ( Photos)

Who is Aliko Dangote’s first son? Find out the heir who inherits the companies and properties of Africa’s richest business man, Dangote in this write-up.

Aliko Dangote has a son whose name is Abdulrahman Fasasi. It is said that he is not the biological first son but he was adopted by Dangote. As you can see that he doesn’t bear the name of Nigeria’s richest man.

While much is not known about Abdulrahman Fasasi’s public life, wife, family and businesses, we know that he is currently doing really fine just like his half sisters.

According to Wikipedia, Alhaji Dangote has 15 children but has no wife. He had married several other women, but they all ended in divorce. Those marriages gave rise to pregnancies with his children from these marriages known to the public.
Although, there are four popular children of Aliko Dangote. Three of these children are his biological children, while the fourth is an adopted child. It’s even said that his children has stakes in his companies or better still, runs the companies.

The names of Dangote’s children are Mariya Dangote, Fatima Dangote, Halima Dangote and Abdulrahman Fasasi dangote’s only son who is the adopted male child and maybe the heir to his wealth. If you’ve noticed, all his children despite their father’s wealth and popularity have kept a very low profile.
You hardly hear Abdulrahman, Halima and other daughters on TV or even on the pages of newspapers like Otedola’s children and other richest families in Nigeria. It seems they are more preoccupied with business than celebrity status.

As said earlier, Abdulrahman may be the adopted son of a very rich man, but is an easy going person. We could not ascertain his wife and children of his own, educational status, his role in his father’s company or his assets at the moment.
As for inheriting Dangote’s wealth, that would be left for the world’s richest black man on earth to decide.

Culled from : https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/aliko-dangotes-son-heir-wealth-fortune/

Dangote is a Muslim and knows the law of inheritance e under Islamic law....so please this story is not true
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
obidevine:
Dangote's First Son, Heir To His Wealth And Fortune Revealed ( Photos)

Who is Aliko Dangote’s first son? Find out the heir who inherits the companies and properties of Africa’s richest business man, Dangote in this write-up.

Aliko Dangote has a son whose name is Abdulrahman Fasasi. It is said that he is not the biological first son but he was adopted by Dangote. As you can see that he doesn’t bear the name of Nigeria’s richest man.

While much is not known about Abdulrahman Fasasi’s public life, wife, family and businesses, we know that he is currently doing really fine just like his half sisters.

According to Wikipedia, Alhaji Dangote has 15 children but has no wife. He had married several other women, but they all ended in divorce. Those marriages gave rise to pregnancies with his children from these marriages known to the public.
Although, there are four popular children of Aliko Dangote. Three of these children are his biological children, while the fourth is an adopted child. It’s even said that his children has stakes in his companies or better still, runs the companies.

The names of Dangote’s children are Mariya Dangote, Fatima Dangote, Halima Dangote and Abdulrahman Fasasi dangote’s only son who is the adopted male child and maybe the heir to his wealth. If you’ve noticed, all his children despite their father’s wealth and popularity have kept a very low profile.
You hardly hear Abdulrahman, Halima and other daughters on TV or even on the pages of newspapers like Otedola’s children and other richest families in Nigeria. It seems they are more preoccupied with business than celebrity status.

As said earlier, Abdulrahman may be the adopted son of a very rich man, but is an easy going person. We could not ascertain his wife and children of his own, educational status, his role in his father’s company or his assets at the moment.
As for inheriting Dangote’s wealth, that would be left for the world’s richest black man on earth to decide.

Culled from : https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/aliko-dangotes-son-heir-wealth-fortune/

oga blogger, things don't work that way ,in Islam ADOPTED KIDS don't have automatic access to their adopted father's billions, only his blood children do. unless dangote leaves a will stating he left everything for his adopted son. The son gets nothing, only the three girls have unrestricted access to his wealth
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
MisterLomantic:
He looks ugly angry

Jay Z on 'Family Feud' said 'Ain't no such thing as a ugly billionaire, I'm cute'.

Think about it.
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
He can only get what Aliko gives him before death. Else he won't be inheriting a dime as the Sharia only allows Biological Children and Parent and direct siblings and grantparent to inherit. No room for adopted kids.

So his daughter's will inherit something like 2/3 his Mother like 1/6 his wife 1/8 etc. (God Knows best)

The sharia is clear on that.
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
MisterLomantic:
He looks ugly angry

u never see raw poverty
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
IditaBoy:

Jay Z on 'Family Feud' said 'Ain't no such thing as a ugly billionaire, I'm cute'.

Think about it.
Don't preach 4:44 to me.

Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
FreeTraining:
I'd rather look like monkey but very wealthy than to have a handsome face without kobo in my pocket' we still have the faces like OBJ' TARIBO WEST' TAYE TAIWO' TINUBU' may I look like any them God
grin

Nairalanders still not understanding my comment was just bants.
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Don't preach 4:44 to me.

Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by dabeto: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
The story no joint.....however some tribe want corner Dangote wealth. Thanks to the fact that Islam does not permit adopted child inheriting property.
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by madjune(m): 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
MisterLomantic:
He looks ugly angry

First fkup.

Money can make a nigga fine.
Go and research.
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Sava4: 1:05am On Nov 09, 2017
grin sad
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by matrixme(m): 1:14am On Nov 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
He looks ugly angry

amen. Poverty fall on you
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 2:08am On Nov 09, 2017
mammanbawa:
In Islam, adopted kids do not inherit their foster parents' wealth!
That rule is meant for the poor masses, watch how he is gonna inherit it
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:12am On Nov 09, 2017
HegenIkomkeh:

There's nothing like an ugly billionaire.

Let him ask JayZ to know better. grin cheesy
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by greatman247(m): 5:07am On Nov 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
He looks ugly angry

Even though he looks even more ugly we still love him and you that claim handsome we still dislike you.
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:32am On Nov 09, 2017
mammanbawa:
the ancient Islamic doctrine...Facts&fiction..!!!practically he doesn't have to write or explain himself but btw his family and allies they know who owns the lots!
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by kolexy(m): 5:54am On Nov 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I doesn't know why this Dangote did not marry my mother for him to burn me instead of adopting that boy

I doesn't know why he did nor burn you. You would have been completely burnt by now
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 09, 2017
FarahAideed:
Why are all his wives running away
That is to say, even with all your wealth and riches, women will still leave you.

Lord, I pray to be rich ooo, but not as Dangote.. Don't even want known as the richest man in my state.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by mammanbawa: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Itzurboi:
That rule is meant for the poor masses, watch how he is gonna inherit it

Islam applies to everyone irrespective of your bank balance. Nieces and nephews do not inherit their uncles and aunties not to talk of foster kids.
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by gesin: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2017
mammanbawa:
Yes, but according to the Shariah, the deceased is given the liberty to give a share of his properties up to 1/3 of it, to those who originally are not entitled to inherit him. He must make sure that he reflects that in his will before he dies.
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2017
The real people way get money no dey make noise, na people dey do the noise making for them.

Warri Proverb
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by mammanbawa: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2017
gesin:
Yes, but according to the Shariah, the deceased is given the liberty to give a share of his properties up to 1/3 of it, to those who originally are not entitled to inherit him. He must make sure that he reflects that in his will before he dies.
True, a man is allowed to will 1/3 of his wealth and nothing more to whoever he wishes (someone that cannot inherit him). Let's not forget the fact that we're in Nigeria, Dangote can do that only before his demise. If he dies without a will........
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
muller101:
declare your intentions now.

lol
Re: Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2017
My sister come and see your husband, stop begging me to send you money. Grab you husband now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.