Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated (954 Views)

Musk Faces SEC Investigation For Belated Disclosure Of Twitter Stake- Report / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (2) (3) (4)

Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by amarachi06(f): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
My name is Amarachi and l have been a member of this forum since 2007 with different monikers but decided to stick with my real name.
l worked as a graduate but decided to resign over non-payment of salary for three months by my boss and living in a city of business Onitsha, l entered Main Market. l starting staying with my husband in his shop and a rare opportunity came along Bright street, if you are use to Main Market Onitsha, you will know that Bright street is the center of business transaction and during December period, customers troop in thousands to buy goods there.
l told my husband my plans of starting my own and he agreed but l should fund myself cos am still a newbie in Main Market and l reminded him of my sales girl experience before l gained admission with my educational background, he agreed but l should fund it.
Immediately,l remember how our celebrities are always helping people and l went on their pages to chat them up for help. KC and Don J are my real G cos l have been following them for years but l guess it was not my time to be recognised by them. l was not given a feedback and the owner of the place wanted to rent it out to others and l became more disappointed but Grace is always available to obtain. l called my sister and she gave me 20k, my Assist Pastor gave me 15k and my husband gave me the rest for the payment. l was given 60k as part of my salary for two months and that was how l started my business.
l did not give up along the way by what l saw from people l love and follow, l did not give up on my vision of becoming a business woman,. Do not allow others to tell you that you can't make it, just follow your dreams and lines will fall in pleasant places for you. The pictures of my shop and screenshot of the Don J and KC E-Money is there too.
Never give up on yourself, no matter how big your dream is. Mine will expand with grace and hardwork.

Nairalanders abeg go easy on me, esp NwaAmaikpe, smellymouth and others.

I know say una get mouth but go easy on me Nairalanders.

Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by AntiWailer: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Well done
Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by jdluv(f): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
happy for you oh
Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by biacan(f): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
So because you've been following celebrities for years means you can run to them over any problem you have.......? what about me that has followed rihana for month's and I almost look like her how much did she give me......

My sister just put these in mind the creator can never give you what you can't handle...... so the earlier we realised that we on our own the better..... congrats on your success
NOTE :- Just do what you're capable of and don't depend on anyone but if they want to help you they are welcome...... believe in yourself for things will get better with time trust NOBODY

Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by Kowor(f): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lol. They hardly ever, even if they reply self, it's what they want the world to see. Tried some too, not mentioning and not judging, it's their hard earned money and can do what they like with it. Lemme come and be going before keyboard warriors start.
Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by KardinalZik(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Even if they decided to help, it would've been to glorify themselves.
Thank God you're making it without them.
Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by deji17: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
God bless your hustle madam...
But this your many moniker part, get as he be. Hope say you are not one of the wailing group, formerly known as GEJ 2019 CREW..
Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by MhizzAJ(f): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Na wa oo

The rate at which people beg celebrities for money on SM

They aren't obliged to throw money around

I don't see myself begging celebrities for money

It's not like they don't care about other people but they've got their own problems too

Thank God you are doing something for yourself now

Amazing stuff but lipsrsealed

Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by Chanchit: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lol! You can't blame them if they don't reply. The bottom line is you are now doing what you want to do. Me that I'm into music nko, I can't count all the DM's I've sent, but all na try ur luck. So no hard feelings.
Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
some people can be very stupid.nawoo
Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Now that you have a thriving business.
Please I need help from you too.
If I can DM

Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by NwaAmaikpe: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2017

"Why look for the living amongst the dead?"
Luke 24:5.

I'm hurt that you left your family here on Nairaland and went soliciting alms from fake celebrities who get self-validation from public acts of pre-arranged fictitious charity.

I am proud of you,
I appreciate that you understand and value the dignity in labour.
You are exemplary as you have not looked down on your little beginning.

I hereby prophesy that this mustard seed you've nurtured will blossom to a gigantic oak as long as you remain diligent, prudent and smart.
Congrats once again!!!

Since Don Jazzy and KCee ignored you, I'd answer you on their behalf. Kindly send me an email.

I'd also plead with you not call male folks 'your Real G'.
Most husbands might take it wrongly.
God bless and good night!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by AuroraB(f): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Their help would have come in you, holding a cheque for the cameras, could you have taken the humiliation
They help their relatives sometimes without the relatives asking oooo but no cameras grin
My dear, paddle your canoe ooooo wink
Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by kocvalour(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
you sabi how many people the dm Don jazzy err day.. abeg free all dz celebrities biko, they can't help err one

Family, Staff Host Ex-sterling Bank MD, Adeola To Valedictory Birthday / The Trending Investment Now You Must Take Advantage Of / Mack And China Tippers Needed Urgently