Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops (792 Views)

Who Will Partner Me To Buy Cement In Bulk At Distributor Price / Starting A Supermarket/pharmacy Store In Benin City / Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops by bigbash(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2010
I JUST RENT A STORE IN COMPUTER VILLAGE WITH THE HOPE TO SELL BRAND NEW/FAIRLY USED LAPTOPS AND COMPUTER ACESSORIES BUT THE COST OF RENTING IT HAS EAT UP MY INITIAL CAPITAL AND PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DISTURBING ME FOR LAPTOP, SO I HEREBY INVITE ANY INTENDING PARTNER THAT CAN SUPPLY ME BRAND NEW OR USED LAPTOP OR PARTNER WITH ME IN MY SHOP TO CALL ME FOR PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT AND OTHER NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT

suremanager@gmail.com
Re: I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops by fastkudi: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2010
give me the spec of laptops that u need
Re: I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops by bigbash(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2010
I need DELL OR COMPAQ MINI(at least 160g hdd, w/cam, b/tooth,1g ram )

Hp compaq-80-160g hard disk,1gb ram, 1.8ghz ,wireless e.t.c

DELL D600,80g hard disk ,1ghz, 512-1gb ram,wireless

hp pentium M any configuration but with wireless or blue tooth

Note- I always have buyers for any type of configuration as soon as is not below P4
Re: I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops by OBINO2: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
I Have been searching for a contact office.we are into car tracking installation.And need contact address in lagos.can we negotiate on sharing your shop. nnwalter4me@yahoo.com
Re: I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops by TechSmart: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
Take a look at http://www.discountNG.com got cheap laptops
Re: I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops by jze: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2010
@bigbash,
doing business is not as easy as we plan sometimes, with that being the case how many laptops do you project to sell per week. I can assist you with supplying the laptops needed for your business if you're serious. I sent an email to the address you provided.
Re: I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops by cvibe: 6:15am On Mar 24, 2010
@ Poster,

Do you want laptops from UK, US or from China?

We only supply UK and US laptops.

Business in a Box.

Re: I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops by Delta007(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
bigbash:

I JUST RENT A STORE IN COMPUTER VILLAGE WITH THE HOPE TO SELL BRAND NEW/FAIRLY USED LAPTOPS AND COMPUTER ACESSORIES BUT THE COST OF RENTING IT HAS EAT UP MY INITIAL CAPITAL AND PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DISTURBING ME FOR LAPTOP, SO I HEREBY INVITE ANY INTENDING PARTNER THAT CAN SUPPLY ME BRAND NEW OR USED LAPTOP OR PARTNER WITH ME IN MY SHOP TO CALL ME FOR PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT AND OTHER NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT

suremanager@gmail.com
We can partner with you. We have access to offlease laptops and brand new laptops. Send us an email at sales@jonitivecomputers.com and we can work something out. We ship from the US & Canada and it will take a week to get to Lagos. You cannot beat our prices.
Re: I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops by bigbash(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2010
I still can't find a serious partner to do business with me and I have created a large market presence for this laptop business. please I need a serious partner. I have mailed those who reply to my post but they have not respond.

suremanager@gmail.com
Re: I Have An Empty Store In Ikeja Who Will Partner Me To Supply Laptops by jze: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2010
@bigbash,
I've replied your emails. You show quite some level of seriousness and enthusiasm. We'll found out in a couple of weeks. Check your email and keep your fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell A Jaw Crusher / Mack R Model Tipper Truck / Do U Kno Of Any Company Dat Can Build A ( Pos ) Teminal For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.