Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Reuseable Menstrual Cups: Ladies, Let's Share Experiences. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reuseable Menstrual Cups: Ladies, Let's Share Experiences. (537 Views)

Reusable Menstrual Cups For Women.. / Reuseable Standard NOSEMASK / Cases Of Newborn Vaginal Discharge. Ladies Let's Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuseable Menstrual Cups: Ladies, Let's Share Experiences. by Thelma009: 12:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Hello ladies, so today, I accidentally came across menstrual cups when I was going through an app I use to track my period on my phone. Frankly speaking, I never knew such things existed and I was amazed. I browsed about it and you won't believe how much I discovered. Honestly, am terrified of the process but almost all the ladies who commented had good things to say about the cups. I had one problem though, it was a foreign website and it was full of women from the USA and other foreign countries and I was like, 'how realistic is this for me living in Nigeria?' I really want to try it but am having cold feet since it is not so common in Nigeria. So please if you are a woman and you're using it or you've used it, let's come together to share our experiences. I'll really appreciate and you'll help educate other women also. Thanks.
Re: Reuseable Menstrual Cups: Ladies, Let's Share Experiences. by temblor1(m): 1:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Damn, that's gonna be soooooo nasty. WTF!
Re: Reuseable Menstrual Cups: Ladies, Let's Share Experiences. by Origin(f): 6:11am On Nov 09, 2017
It's on sale in Nigeria. Try konga/jumia, there is a seller there who also has her own site.

The cups have been around for aeons. And its cheaper for use in the long. Not sure of usage though.........

Not bad to try it out......
Re: Reuseable Menstrual Cups: Ladies, Let's Share Experiences. by Thelma009: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2017
temblor1:
Damn, that's gonna be soooooo nasty. WTF!
Lol.....It isn't as nasty as you think.
Re: Reuseable Menstrual Cups: Ladies, Let's Share Experiences. by Thelma009: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Origin:
It's on sale in Nigeria. Try konga/jumia, there is a seller there who also has her own site.

The cups have been around for aeons. And its cheaper for use in the long. Not sure of usage though.........

Not bad to try it out......
Thanks. Have you used them before?

(1) (Reply)

Thermopro TP03A Digital Food Cooking Thermometer Instant Read Meat Thermometer / What You Shoud Know About Counterfeit Drugs / How To Cope With Genophobia – Fear Of Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.