Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes (3162 Views)

I’ve Never Told A Lie Before – Lai Mohammed / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / I Have Never In My Life Told A Lie Before – Lai Mohammed Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by NOPNG: 12:58am On Nov 09, 2017
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has challenged those calling him a liar, to present concrete facts disputing whatever he had said before.

Lai Mohammad, who said that he has never told a lie before, made this disclosure during an interactive session with Reporters.
Naijaonpoint recalls that Nigerians have branded Lai Mohammed a ‘liar, by taking anything he says with a pinch of salt.

While speaking with Reporters, Lai Mohammed said: “I have two burdens. The first is that I happen to be the face of the opposition, and PDP has not forgiven me, and I do not think they will ever forgive me.

“I think they look at the magnitude of what has happened to them, and they hold me solely responsible; which is not fair.

“But, I did my bit. Now becoming the face of government again, it is automatic to them that whatever comes from Lai Mohammed, we must shoot it down as fake news and a lie

“Incidentally, my father gave me the name Lai, also. So, it makes it very easy for them to make me a liar. But what I challenge them every time is, please, give me one thing I said that is not true. I have never told lies before.

He added: “Emotionally, you may not agree with me, but in terms of facts and figures, I have never said anything that they can be disputed. You do not have to like it, but you cannot deny that they are facts.”

See Video: https://naijaonpoint.com/i-have-never-lied-before-information-minister-lai-mohammed-says-in-abuja-see-video-proofs/

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by Caseless: 12:59am On Nov 09, 2017
You're right.
Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by IJOBA2: 1:07am On Nov 09, 2017
grin SEE IMU
Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by matrixA(m): 1:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Sincerely, Ion think think he has lied before o. Those ones we hear aren't lies, they are mere words. But the day he'll lie gangan, eewwo... Lemme not talk too much
Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by IJOBA2: 1:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Caseless:
You're right.
ANYTHING ABOUT PROPHET BUHARI (MAY PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM) IS TRUE
Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by sainttwist1(m): 1:09am On Nov 09, 2017
still lying......

4 Likes

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 09, 2017
This is same as saying that uncle Fela is smoking and chilling in heaven. grin grin

Mr Liar, wehdone Sir. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by chuks34(m): 1:22am On Nov 09, 2017
Mr lai, always representing grin

7 Likes

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by petenweke: 1:28am On Nov 09, 2017
2 lies I can give you now now without thining:
1. You told us all that PMB was hail and hearty in the London Hospital, meanwhile the man almost died. He himself confirmed it
2. You just said you never lied before, lie-Lai

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by temblor1(m): 1:36am On Nov 09, 2017
The World Is Not Enough for you Mr Lai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by Paperwhite(m): 2:27am On Nov 09, 2017
[/b]"The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has challenged those calling him a liar, to present concrete facts disputing whatever he had said before.

Lai Mohammad, who said that he has never told a lie before, made this disclosure during an interactive session with Reporters.
Naijaonpoint recalls that Nigerians have branded Lai Mohammed a ‘liar, by taking anything he says with a pinch of salt."[b]

Even this his desperation to cover his previous and future lies is a worse unpardonable lie.That is the shameless Lai-Lying-Liar Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by Paperwhite(m): 2:30am On Nov 09, 2017
[/b]"The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has challenged those calling him a liar, to present concrete facts disputing whatever he had said before.

Naijaonpoint recalls that Nigerians have branded Lai Mohammed a ‘liar, by taking anything he says with a pinch of salt."[b]

Even this his desperation to cover his previous and future lies is a worse unpardonable lie.There is no limit to lying by this patholgical liar.That is the shameless Lai-Lying-Liar Muhammed for you.

1 Like

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 09, 2017
Even the devil comes as the son of the light! Wonders shall never end

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by Sava4: 2:45am On Nov 09, 2017

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by 1Rebel: 2:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Chief Lai
Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by sexbomb(m): 3:04am On Nov 09, 2017
We yu key kwayet

1 Like

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by kingdenny(m): 3:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Swear by amadioha or sango.. lielie minister undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by MONITZ: 3:40am On Nov 09, 2017
Mr.Lai,I believe u just the way I believe call girls are virgins because they ain't seen a man's unclothedness in a lifetime..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by Neutral15(m): 3:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Even this interactive session with naijaonpoint is a lie (Liar Mohammad 2017).
Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by onatisi(m): 4:23am On Nov 09, 2017
he just told another lie grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by OGAMINISTER: 4:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Paperwhite:

Even this his desperation to cover his previous and future lies is a worse unpardonable lie.That is the shameless Lai-Lying-Liar Muhammed.

Just show us one verifiable lies from him and stop beating about the bush.........those whom Buhari's govt has stopped from enjoying free money will always be bitter about every of his actions
Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by emmie14: 5:09am On Nov 09, 2017
You Lai Mohammed have not tell a lie before? The statement itself is a lie but you need not to tell lies. Lies is you and you are lies. People tell you.

1 Like

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by Nkemtreasure: 5:11am On Nov 09, 2017
See lieeee oooooo. Blood of Zachariah...
Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by emmie14: 5:11am On Nov 09, 2017
OGAMINISTER:

Just show us one verifiable lies from him and stop beating about the bush.........those whom Buhari's govt has stopped from enjoying free money will always be bitter about every of his actions
...that he haven't told a lie is verifiable lies
Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by OGAMINISTER: 5:12am On Nov 09, 2017
emmie14:
...that he haven't told a lie is verifiable lies

Appeal to emotions
Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by emmie14: 5:27am On Nov 09, 2017
OGAMINISTER:

Appeal to emotions
No lasting facts about lies. You are now throwing stones
Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by buchilino(m): 5:39am On Nov 09, 2017
IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME B4 DIS OLD CUCUMBER LIES AGAIN. HE CAN'T HELP HIMSELF. BUT WASN'T HE D ONE DAT SAID BH R DEFEATED N YET DEY STILL ATTACKED A TOWN IN ADAMAWA RECENTLY.

1 Like

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by erinolu(m): 5:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmm.....is this a case of selective amnesia or just another lie..

When Mr President was in London, Mr Lai said, the president was hail and hearthy..

When Mr President returned from London, he said, quote "i have never been this sick before"

Mr Lai, should i continue........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by anonimi: 6:44am On Nov 09, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by dnawah(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2017
NOPNG:
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has challenged those calling him a liar, to present concrete facts disputing whatever he had said before.

Naijaonpoint recalls that Nigerians have branded Lai Mohammed a ‘liar, by taking anything he says with a pinch of salt.

While speaking with Reporters, Lai Mohammed said: “I have two burdens. The first is that I happen to be the face of the opposition, and PDP has not forgiven me, and I do not think they will ever forgive me.

“I think they look at the magnitude of what has happened to them, and they hold me solely responsible; which is not fair.

“But, I did my bit. Now becoming the face of government again, it is automatic to them that whatever comes from Lai Mohammed, we must shoot it down as fake news and a lie

“Incidentally, my father gave me the name Lai, also. So, it makes it very easy for them to make me a liar. But what I challenge them every time is, please, give me one thing I said that is not true. I have never told lies before.

He added: “Emotionally, you may not agree with me, but in terms of facts and figures, I have never said anything that they can be disputed. You do not have to like it, but you cannot deny that they are facts.”

See Video: https://naijaonpoint.com/i-have-never-lied-before-information-minister-lai-mohammed-says-in-abuja-see-video-proofs/
if a lie is to be a dam,yours will power the whole country 24hrs.u r still lying that u never lie b4,lie raised to power lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by anonimi: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2017
OGAMINISTER:

Can the Baba Isale of corruption stop anyone from enjoying free money?
Impossibility can never be possible, bro.

BeeBeeOoh:

North East: Senate Turns Down Budget Proposal For Information Ministry..

ABUJA—THE Senate,  yesterday,  refused to treat the budget proposal for the Federal Ministry of Information due to lack of provision for media propaganda in the North East.

The Senate Committee on Information, which took the decision during the ministry’s budget defence, insisted that the ministry must not only rework but also re-present its budget with provisions for effective media propaganda in the North East.

The committee on information, headed by Senator Enyinaya Abaribe, PDP, Abia South, directed that the ministry should bring a budget that will cater for the needs of its media agencies. Abaribe’s directive was sequel to the observation raised by a member of the committee and senator representing Bayelsa  North, Ben Bruce, who had decried the non inclusion of budget for media operations in the North East, in the wake of the Boko Haram insurgency. Bruce, in his remark, had pointed out that during the Nigerian Civil War, the media was effectively used to propagate relevant information. He therefore appealed that the Nigerian Television Authority, NTA, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, FRCN, News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, and Voice of Nigeria, VON, should go and add the required component.

He said: “It would have made more sense for the information budget of the Army to be given to the Ministry of Information to equip these stations to be used by the military as a source of communication.

“For instance, if there is going to be an air raid in a particular area, we can warn the citizens to stay off that particular area".

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/n-east-senate-turns-down-budget-proposal-for-information-ministry/

Revealed: How Buhari Budgeted N39 billion for Propaganda

In a bid to launder his already battered image, President Muhammadu Buhari has allocated a whooping sum of N39 billion in the 2016 budget to the Ministry of Information and Culture, a sum higher than the paltry N29 billion allocated to the Ministry of Agriculture.

This is a direct inverse of the 2015 budget, where Former President Goodluck Jonathan allocated the sum of N23 billion to Ministry of Information and N39 billion to the Agricultural Ministry.

The meager allocation to the Agricultural ministry has left political stakeholders wondering if the present administration aims at diversifying the economy or thriving on propaganda.

Buhari had in August, 2015 stated that Nigerians must stop paying mere lip service to agriculture, as crude oil and gas exports will no longer be sufficient as the country’s major revenue earner.

“It’s time to go back to the land. We must face the reality that the petroleum we had depended on for so long will no longer suffice. We campaigned heavily on agriculture, and we are ready to assist as many want to go into agricultural ventures,’’ Buhari stated.

However investigations by Post Nigeria revealed that Buhari’s words did not match his action following the lean budgetary provision for Agriculture.

More from: https://www.post-nigeria.com/revealed-how-buhari-budgeted-n39-billion-for-propaganda/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3475931_apc_jpegac400acfc063c990eecab1effb6ce5fc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480904_apc1_jpege980b9f403e0cdbd1be00ef14a7d8b75

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes by micoyankee(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
grin SEE IMU

What has imu got to do with this, smh for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Dayo Adeyeye Joins APC / Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland / Buhari Loses Aso Rock PU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.