Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital (15641 Views)

Panic In Calabar As Suspected Coronavirus Patient Is Admitted At UCTH / Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos / Twitter User Share A Touching Story Of A Man Abandoned To Die In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by pzphoto(m): 4:42am On Nov 09, 2017
the man abandoned yesterday at Cele busstop in Egbeda now admitted at Alimoso General Hospital.

Babatunde Adeola, the man abandoned yesterday at Cele busstop in Egbeda has now been admitted at Alimoso General Hospital after the intervention of LASG.

Although initial diagnosis revealed an infection of the brain cells, due to "heavy substance abuse", the man has been resuscitated and is responding well to treatment.

Incidentally, Gov. Ambode has just visited the hospital as part of his inspection tour of health facilities across the state. He has been assured by the doctors that the patient is responding to treatment.

Thanks to social media for making a good job of being the conscience of the society.

News from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/the-man-abandoned-yesterday-at-cele.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 09, 2017
That's good

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by Woly: 5:40am On Nov 09, 2017
"heavy substance abuse" I wonder wetin go make person dey take something way no get any nutritive value. Na so he for just die throway!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2017
good, the way i saw his pics with saggy trouser, i thought he might either be igbo smoker or victim of kidnapping that used a chemical to induce him. At least , his live has been saved for now. The initial driver that abandoned him must have done that out of fear. And i wonder some people that don't eat regularly or have money for food will keep smoking heavily?

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by Treasure1919(f): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2017
Wow
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by Pennah(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2017
like i gv a fvck drugz
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by Hades2016(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2017
sorry man , pls stay away from heavy substance
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by madridguy(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by megafone: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2017
Oh, 6th to comment... Value what you have.

I know the next to comment will be like....werin be did okwa?
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by Fabulouski(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2017
Heavy substance
E wan kee imsef?
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by SUSSYASH: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmm, 'heavy substance' WEED i guess or codine, na im dey reign now. MTCHEW...I dont know why people will just be destroying themselves in the name of getting high.
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by lekanSuccess(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Probably injected. ...@substance
GOD help us
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by nittroboy(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2017
What of herymore cheesy and squishi angry
SUSSYASH:
Hmm, 'heavy substance' WEED i guess or codine, na im dey reign now. MTCHEW...I dont know why people will just be destroying themselves in the name of getting high.
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by AskProf: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2017
pzphoto:
the man abandoned yesterday at Cele busstop in Egbeda now admitted at Alimoso General Hospital.

Babatunde Adeola, the man abandoned yesterday at Cele busstop in Egbeda has now been admitted at Alimoso General Hospital after the intervention of LASG.

Although initial diagnosis revealed an infection of the brain cells, due to "heavy substance abuse", the man has been resuscitated and is responding well to treatment.

Incidentally, Gov. Ambode has just visited the hospital as part of his inspection tour of health facilities across the state. He has been assured by the doctors that the patient is responding to treatment.

Thanks to social media for making a good job of being the conscience of the society.

News from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/the-man-abandoned-yesterday-at-cele.html?m=0

Who abandoned him? A spirit?
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by Josephjnr(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmm."infection of the brain cells, due to "heavy substance abuse"," I am not understanding.
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by nittroboy(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2017
Oya try coding , herymore, squishi
U will know dat, dis one pass cocaine cheesy
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by frisky2good(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2017
E ku ise.
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by dayoMK(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Pennah:
like i gv a fvck drugz
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by snipernigga(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Dem are call us pirates, illegal news, gossip tabloid, trouble makers, but we are social media, we defend society and save lives. Like if you are a fan of social media grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by khalids: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is good....However, what action has been taken against those that drop him on the road.....This is important, so that people will know that there are consequences to certain actions. Without that, this will reoccur.
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by PretyDEE: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Y did u jump to conclusion that he smoked igbo?

You saw "heavy substance abuse", and the next thing that came to your mind was "igbo". Local and unlearned people are not hard to spot.

SMH

priceaction:
good, the way i saw his pics with saggy trouser, i thought he might either be igbo smoker or victim of kidnapping that used a chemical to induce him. At least , his live has been saved for now. The initial driver that abandoned him must have done that out of fear. And i wonder some people that don't eat regularly or have money for food will keep smoking heavily?
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by eledalo: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Infection of the brain cells? grin grin
Bloggaz.com
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by otusnora(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
thank God for his life. N i hope e no go take Heavy substance again. Guess he'll learn this tym. Get well brother.
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by xjiggy: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na the result of mixing tramadol and alcohol be this. Lagos youth just dey fall and die like flies wey dem spray sniper
Re: Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital by Decryptor(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2017

No wonder they think and act like animals

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Acha Ere, Leg Cancer Or Leg Ulcer? / Do You No A Big Pharmacy In Lagos / Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.