Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed (17420 Views)

Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by sarrki(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2017
ajepako:

Aburo mi, Se Dada ni?

Aa ri tiwa se lasiko ogbele yi oh

Amin iyami
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by Fazemood(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2017
I do not desire to vote any of these parties APC n PDP, cuz all they've been doing is recycling of waste products between themselves.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by nNEOo(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2017
It official this man is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by Naziridamos: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2017
Oh God shocked
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by farous(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Anuofia Lie Moha. APC failure
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Do you even know the difference between suspension and tablet? Go back and see what is wrong with that picture, that's if you are smart enough to even know,bmc member undecided
sarrki:
For all the commentators above use this
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by kakacoke01: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2017
bigerboy200:

PDP and APC are both Hell..
one hell is better than the other one I prefer ☔

1 Like

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by Omeny: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2017
May thunder strike that your month. Nigerians has never seen this type of hell before.

Abi Nigerians don't know the meaning of hell again?
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by chily11: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2017
sarrki:
For all the commentators above use this
am amazed with your level of ntipataka
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by AerialMapper: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2017
I am very confused.

Your administration put us in hell and now you are praising yourselves for taking us out from what you put us into. Unfortunately we cannot predict if we would have been in hell if GEJ won the election and was still in power.
However, we pray a party will field a fresh candidate and not all you useless, tired, old, recycled leaders who have nothing to offer
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by Ogbeniayo(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2017
When Lai Mohammad performed the official unveiling of TSTV. Then I knew it was a failed project.

Lawd Hammessy !!!
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by edibobo: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2017
APC has taken Nigeria to Hell Fire
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Who is PDP and Who is APC?

This is how they fool you. They make you feel you are supporting one great mission or cause. The youths become their muscle to fight, maim and kill.

There is only one thing. Politicians scrambling for power and the ability to be at the level where scarce resources are shared. There is no such thing as PDP or APC in Nigeria. Anyone who wants to be deceived by this never ending lie can be my guest. Their is no harm in fantasy and self delusion as long as it doesn't affect others.

Lai Mohamed can deceive people, or himself be deceived by PDP and APC issue. He might whip up these sentiments of calling PDP as the reason for their current failure at good governance. For those of us who are mindful with deep sense of thought, we aren't deceived or fooled by this.

It would have been good if these parties even stood for something great or a great cause and an unfettered agenda for development. They stand for nothing but ethnicity, political, religious bias and class bias.

I don't see PDP or APC or ADP or HIV or STD, etc. I see a bunch of politicians who are scrambling for relevance, power, authority and wealth. It is not as if politicians or politics is a bad thing. No. But let no one try to change the baseless and pointless politics in Nigeria from what it is.

When they are favored they smile, hug and handshake everywhere. When it is time to share funds they don't complain. But when they are schemed out or at threatened to be schemed out or trying to fight their way back in, they claim PDP and APC and North VS South and Christian VS Muslims. I will look at the individual, and believe me, Nigeria hardly has a great man alive to look up to. I don't see PDP or APC. I see politicians and I will judge each based on their individual actions they take, support or promote when it comes to the improvement of the standard of living for all Nigerian Citizens.

We the right thinking Nigerians can be spared these cliché Nigerian political rhetorics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by Bullhari007(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2017
I prefer hell under PDP than heaven under APC... Jubril Buhari is a useless old goat TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Bullhari007:
I prefer hell under PDP than heaven under APC... Jubril Buhari is a useless old goat TUFIAKWA

keep fee dee fee in the yeast....we dont want them in the rest of nigeria.....keep your stomach infrawetin in yeast....

enjoy....
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by gratiaeo(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2017
APC should continue deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2017
gratiaeo:
APC should continue deceiving themselves

and you yeasterners should continue deceiving una selfs too....the next election for president is not even yet and una already start misyawning online....wetin concern you if we vote apc...??..are we telling you to dont vote fee dee fee??....we dont care who you vote or if you dont even vote a tall....na una always bring up this things....
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by AnnyDaniel(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2017
2019 PDP, Shall return........Lai is a joker.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by breakeven: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2017
nero2face:
HELL under PDP better than HEAVEN under APC, I wonder what this Lai Mohammed tell God whenever he pray
From his name you should know he prays to Satan, the father and mother of all lies?

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by greatdeal1408: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2017
laid Mohammed is not a Bastard embarassed

He lost is Father when He was very young, he just cant recogise is madness to find solutions to his mental state of health.

to hell with him

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2017
AnnyDaniel:
2019 PDP, Shall return........Lai is a joker.

return??....oohhh my....i want to see how that will happen....the north or west vote fee dee fee back...??...

funny.... grin
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by 8stargeneral: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2017
Another manufactured lie from lie Mohammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2017
apc is already gaining ground in yeast....you people sef.....

okay oooo....
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
Who is PDP and Who is APC?

This is how they fool you. They make you feel you are supporting one great mission or cause.

There is only one thing. Politicians scrambling for power and the ability to be at the level where scarce resources are shared.

Lai Mohamed can deceive people, or himself be deceived by PDP and APC issue. For those of us who are mindful with deep sense of thought, we aren't deceived or fooled by this.

It would have been good if these parties even stood for something great or a great cause and an unfettered agenda for development. They stand for nothing but ethnicity, religious bias and class bias.

I don't see PDP or APC or ADP etc. I see a bunch of politicians who are scrambling for relevance, power, authority and wealth. It is not as if politicians or politics is a bad thing. No. But let no one try to change the baseless and pointless politics in Nigeria from what it is. When they are favored they smile, hug and handshake everywhere. But when they are schemed out or at threatened to be schemed out or trying to fight their way back in, they claim PDP and APC and North VS South and Christian VS Muslims.

We the right thinking Nigerians can be spared these cliché Nigerian political rhetorics.

You are a wise man.
Do you bank with UBA? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

1 Like

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2017
8stargeneral:
Another manufactured lie from lie Mohammed.

you call somebody lie because his name is lai.....okay....are you waiting for white jesus christ to return??

fall from the sky and save the world suff....
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by Bullhari007(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

keep fee dee fee in the yeast....we dont want them in the rest of nigeria.....keep your stomach infrawetin in yeast....

enjoy....
save your strength the famine is not yet here and you are sweating like Christmas goat... Typical yellowbar demon

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by sidnen: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Do you even know the difference between suspension and tablet? Go back and see what is wrong with that picture, that's if you are smart enough to even know,bmc member undecided
That picture for no dey there if to say the guy smart in the first place.

Anti wailers suspension
30 mg tabletsgrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Bullhari007:
save your strength the famine is not yet here and you are sweating like Christmas goat... Typical yellowbar demon

typical ipobian....bring it..!!!

1 Share

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by ensamy(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Pls Lai M'hd take us Nigerians back to hell, because we are suffering in Heaven that you brought us. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
He is stupid inside and out.i read his post sometimes and just wonder what kind of brain he has undecided
sidnen:

That picture for no dey there if to say the guy smart in the first place.

Anti wailers suspension
30 mg tabletsgrin grin

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed by Bullhari007(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

typical ipobian....bring it..!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Campaign Organization Fraudulently Used Pseudo Companies - Leadersng / Photos From Ogun State 2019 Christmas Carol / ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.