Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Exporting Auto Spare Parts In Nigeria From Australia -----need Your Advises - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exporting Auto Spare Parts In Nigeria From Australia -----need Your Advises (870 Views)

Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 / Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporting Auto Spare Parts In Nigeria From Australia -----need Your Advises by thegame007: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Hello friends

I am from Australia. My name is Sheikh. I am very keen to Export Auto Spare Parts in Nigeria. In this relation I need to know more about following

- What happens (next Steps) when a Container arrives at either Mgbuka obosi and Ladipo Markets?
- How do I get in touch with Buyers(Auto Spare Parts). I mean no nonsense and My products are quality products from Sydney. So I am looking for serious buyers.[1 Container minimum]
- I need to know the different payment methods(cash/bank transfer/cheque) used by buyers to pay sellers in Nigeria.
- And Mainly, how the transaction/buying-selling process between buyers and sellers, work in these Markets?

One of my Nigerian friend jokingly advised

1 x Container (worth of 7,358,624.30NGN) may have net profit of anything between 10,906,760.12NGN - 10,906,760.12NGN.

How much of my friend's advise is true? Or if any of you could give estimated profit margin for 1 x container(filled with auto spare parts).

Lot of queries are above, so I'm sorry. I am never been to Nigeria and don't know much about this country. However I am very much willing to learn. Please be kind enough to provide your valuable advises and any other links/buyers addresses or anything that may help me.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Exporting Auto Spare Parts In Nigeria From Australia -----need Your Advises by SIDD7: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2017
send me a mail. would share my experience.
siddishq@gmail.com
Re: Exporting Auto Spare Parts In Nigeria From Australia -----need Your Advises by powerfulG: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2017
thegame007:
Hello friends

I am from Australia. My name is Sheikh. I am very keen to Export Auto Spare Parts in Nigeria. In this relation I need to know more about following

- What happens (next Steps) when a Container arrives at either Mgbuka obosi and Ladipo Markets?
- How do I get in touch with Buyers(Auto Spare Parts). I mean no nonsense and My products are quality products from Sydney. So I am looking for serious buyers.[1 Container minimum]
- I need to know the different payment methods(cash/bank transfer/cheque) used by buyers to pay sellers in Nigeria.
- And Mainly, how the transaction/buying-selling process between buyers and sellers, work in these Markets?

One of my Nigerian friend jokingly advised

1 x Container (worth of 7,358,624.30NGN) may have net profit of anything between 10,906,760.12NGN - 10,906,760.12NGN.

How much of my friend's advise is true? Or if any of you could give estimated profit margin for 1 x container(filled with auto spare parts).

Lot of queries are above, so I'm sorry. I am never been to Nigeria and don't know much about this country. However I am very much willing to learn. Please be kind enough to provide your valuable advises and any other links/buyers addresses or anything that may help me.

Thanks to you all.

I am based in Onitsha. I can link you to the Mgbuka Obosi market chairman and you discourse with him
Reach me on 08039474443

1 Like

Re: Exporting Auto Spare Parts In Nigeria From Australia -----need Your Advises by imagefixer: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Am in ladipo spare part market contact me
Re: Exporting Auto Spare Parts In Nigeria From Australia -----need Your Advises by delishpot: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Just be careful. Do business with only those you trust.
Re: Exporting Auto Spare Parts In Nigeria From Australia -----need Your Advises by thegame007: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thanks to you all. I will keep welcoming new advises.

@powerfulG and @imagefixer - Thanks and I shall contact you.
@delishpot - You are absolutely spot on, thanks. Would be more impact-full if you are kind enough to detail your opinion.

Looking forward to contact you all.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Young Smart Biz Partner What's App 08056456059 !! / Emir Of Kano Vows Support For Air Peace / Partner With Europe Biggest Beauty Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.