Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) (53662 Views)

Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Charly68: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Corruption everywhere ..so one can't eat balance diet food in Aso Rock or what ? May God have mercy oo
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
memez:
Sahara Reporters shared these photos of the meal being served to the presidential guards at the statehouse in Abuja. They say the food is 'crappy' when compared to the N1 billion budgeted for feeding in the presidency.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/928338754418495489

See more photos below...

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/photos-food-served-presidential-guards-state-house-abuja

That table...
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by IDKadiri: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
THANKS FOR YOUR WISDOM BRO
BESIDES THIS IS JUST A PICTURE OF BETTA FRIED RICE WITH BOILED EGGS
WHERE IS THE PIC OF THE VILLA GUARDS PLS
SAHARA REPORTERS SEF!!!

ivandragon:
but really, are these people supposed to be fed by the government?

they collect salaries & allowances, including special allowances...

the normal practice should be that there would be a standard cafeteria within the GH where staff can go for food during breaks...

at best, the food can be subsidised...

they cannot be collecting all those allowances & expect to still be fed like 'kings'...

1 Like

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
IDKadiri:
THANKS FOR YOUR WISDOM BRO
BESIDES THIS IS JUST A PICTURE OF BETTA FRIED RICE WITH BOILED EGGS
WHERE IS THE PIC OF THE VILLA GUARDS PLS
SAHARA REPORTERS SEF!!!

Well, the op knows that there are so many stupid people in the world and that most of them own phones. So anyone can just snap anything and then, boom! It's trending. Tomorrow I might just refuse to flush and slap my W/C and come post it here as evidence that Aso Villa toilets don't work and watch people go crazy over it.

1 Like

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by chairman010: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
OK, where is the kunu, where is the fura? l don't believe this story
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by jacksonite98(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
sad You call fried rice and eggs crappy food? Were they supposed to eat Gucci rice and champagne just because they guard Aso rock? Buhari is a prudent president and he won't allow the status quo of wastage practiced under Goodluck Jonathan. 1 billion might be budgeted for feeding, it doesn't mean the whole money must be spent on feeding. Nigerians are used to wasteful spending and Buhari's govt is here to correct that. If a whole presidency can feed with such prudency, then the common man on the streets should be confident that we are in safe hands. God bless president Buhari. sad
So if he is not using the whole budget for feeding, why allocate that much in the first place? And he doesn't return the excess back to the treasury but rather loot it! This man is selfish and wicked. Even your guards do not deserve good food? And some blind fool is here supporting him!
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
sad You call fried rice and eggs crappy food? Were they supposed to eat Gucci rice and champagne just because they guard Aso rock? Buhari is a prudent president and he won't allow the status quo of wastage practiced under Goodluck Jonathan. 1 billion might be budgeted for feeding, it doesn't mean the whole money must be spent on feeding. Nigerians are used to wasteful spending and Buhari's govt is here to correct that. If a whole presidency can feed with such prudency, then the common man on the streets should be confident that we are in safe hands. God bless president Buhari. sad

hahahahahaahah... eyaaaa, many people no get sense at all for this country.. so for ur mind now, the left over fund, if there is, would be kept abi?

hahahahahahaha, I just pity for u, so u really think Buhari is different from other politicians? My brother, my brother, what they do is simple, budget 20 naira for something worth 5 naira and pocket 15 naira. That is what they do.. they av been doing it since military regime, it has not stopped. Buhari govt has taken it to another level sef.

I just pity for those of u who think naija leaders are saint. hahahahaahahahahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by gozzlin: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:

Please shut your trap if you have nothing reasonable to contribute.

A government budgets 1 billion naira for feeding those in Aso rock, including the workers and the presidential guards. Yet the ordinary workers are served measly food fit for dogs, which might not cost up to a total of 30 million Naira a year. Yet you tell me the mofo from Daura is prudent and deserves to be commended when it's obvious that the budget was inflated by him and his goons for their own pecuniary gains.

I really feel sorry for you and your ilk who blindly defend this government of thieving and looting who claim to be Saints, yet everyone of us knows they're all crooks especially the mofo from Daura.

1 Like

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by chikkay200: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:

For the budget attached that food is really crappy! If as u say they don't need to use all of the money or they want to be prudent, then surely they don't need to budget such a large amount. 1B naira is a hell of a lot of money my guy and if it's not needed it can surely be used more judiciously elsewhere. We all know there won't be a return of the excess. Or do u budget N1,000 for a loaf of bread going for N250 in the shop next door?

Truth be told that food looks really bad - who even gives u eggs with shells in ur food? Wonder what the eba with egusi would look like, the egusi will probably still be in the shells as well cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by buskie13(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
since everybody dey quote you,ma still quote you too,I won just tell you say wetin you yan na dust,if primary 1 pikin read that nonsense, dem go hold prayers for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Jigba:
1bn just for food undecided

This government is a scam
it is a bit justifiable considering that there always hold banquets, its not food for the first family alone
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by chloride6: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
wolesmile:
He made sense more than your whole generation combined. So by your own definition, when you budget a certain amount for something, you must spend it all on that thing, abi? You budgeted 10% of you monthly income for food, everything must be spent on food. Weh don.

You need to back to school. A budget is not an estimate. A budget is a plan.
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
classicalbenson:
fried rice and baby chicken?
how is that bad...most of u guys ate only puff puff and pure water
We are talking about ₦1b budget for food.They are suppose to be eating barbeque,hot dogs,chicken and rice,moimoi and custard with chill bottle of yogurt or cranberry juice everyday.
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Useless meals
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
mrchibuzor219:
the account boosting strategy
cyber cafe printing paper.
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by saxby(f): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
do u also do trafficking?don't worry i just want to taste those ones you have outside nja to see the styles they have learnt...Mind u im not working with UN or NAPTIP..Or BBOG...Do this discreetly ok in as much as i know you are trying to help the shy and sexual predators but try hide am small abeg..You thank me later�

Nope. I don't do trafficking. I only pass information of ladies you can get very cheap for sex.
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
comshots:
We are talking about ₦1b budget for food.They are suppose to be eating barbeque,hot dogs,chicken and rice,moimoi and custard with chill bottle of yogurt or cranberry juice everyday.

Exactly! And one G-Wagon per meal also. Because na food dem go dia go chop. Clap for yasef.
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
saxby:

Nope. I don't do trafficking. I only pass information of ladies you can get very cheap for sex.
iz dat so? Are u registered?are ur services on commission bases? And lastly do u test ur girls regularly? Are they cheaper than brothels? Averagely whats ur total home take monthly? I'm considering investing..
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
They should give thanks to God that they are fed despite they are paid for serving the Nation. What happened to the people who elected them (politicians) to the position they are? Some had no job no food... The guards are given food and some guards steal again and take it home to feed their families.

However, We are talking about ₦1b budget for food. They are barbecue, hot dogs, chicken and rice, moimoi and custard with chill bottle of yogurt or cranberry juice everyday. And taking home of food stuffs grin grin grin grin

Se na like dis e go dey x3
I no fit wait oooooo
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
buskie13:
since everybody dey quote you,ma still quote you too,I won just tell you say wetin you yan na dust,if primary 1 pikin read that nonsense, dem go hold prayers for you
everyone just dey for paranoid mood today...Shey harmattan don start for nja nii?
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by basilake9: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
You will think that you have made a point now. Please tell me if Mr Buhari will tell ABBA kyari to return the rest of the money back to the country's coffers. Its easier to believe that there's a thief in that department who's living the flamboyant life with that money. [qquote author=whateverkay post=62206553] sad You call fried rice and eggs crappy food? Were they supposed to eat Gucci rice and champagne just because they guard Aso rock? Buhari is a prudent president and he won't allow the status quo of wastage practiced under Goodluck Jonathan. 1 billion might be budgeted for feeding, it doesn't mean the whole money must be spent on feeding. Nigerians are used to wasteful spending and Buhari's govt is here to correct that. If a whole presidency can feed with such prudency, then the common man on the streets should be confident that we are in safe hands. God bless president Buhari. sad[/quote]
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Princedapace:

hahahahahaahah... eyaaaa, many people no get sense at all for this country.. so for ur mind now, the left over fund, if there is, would be kept abi?

hahahahahahaha, I just pity for u, so u really think Buhari is different from other politicians? My brother, my brother, what they do is simple, budget 20 naira for something worth 5 naira and pocket 15 naira. That is what they do.. they av been doing it since military regime, it has not stopped. Buhari govt has taken it to another level sef.

I just pity for those of u who think naija leaders are saint. hahahahaahahahahaha.
save ur strength...Nor be ur people dey worship chair of GO instead of God so? Bros the sheepleness is endemic oooo�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
chloride6:

You need to back to school. A budget is not an estimate. A budget is a plan.
So you still don't know that a country's annual budget is the estimated amount to be spent on projects for the year. Better go back to secondary school.
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
Oga Prudent, please where is the remaining money going to o.
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by san316(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Some ppl calli g this food crappy cannot even afford rice and oil jollof OK. The meat might even be in another container set. This kind reporting ehn?
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by buskie13(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
everyone just dey for paranoid mood today...Shey harmattan don start for nja nii?
for where?

na heat wey no get remedy na dey ,light sef scarce
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by chloride6: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
wolesmile:
So you still don't know that a country's annual budget is the estimated amount to be spent on projects for the year. Better go back to secondary school.

What is affecting you is the layman man definition of Budget. The Budget is not the amount of money, the budget is the PLAN.

That figure of 1 billion was not just conjured up. It came about as a result of extensive planning activities which should factor in appropriate feeding for the operatives.

The Scenario where you said you budget 10% of your income for food is not a budget in a true sense. A budget for food would look more like,

100 naira for a plate of rice

100 naira for a plate of bean

80 naira for bread.

15 days of bread and bead, 15 days of rice

15 times 180 plus 100 times 15

is equal to 2700.

Hope you understand?
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
see my signature
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
People opposing each other over a matter that we are suppose to take critical look at.
Am not in anyway support of Aso Villa to be feeding these people and rather not in support of that allocated money for the feeding of Aso Villa..what e should look at are these...
√If one billion naira should be allocated to AsoVilla feeding for a year as said by the SaharaReporters. This type of food is very poor to the said money...people in charge should checked for corruption.
√I don't want to belief that all these out politicians has good vision for us or should I said they lack good vision..how can such amount be allocated for some thing that is not even necessary? Must federal govt feed? Are they not collecting their salaries and other allowances?
√The said amount can go a long way in catering for another good purpose for the benefit of masses or graduates with no job like Me.

Our politicians are really corrupt...Presidency cannot tell us that they know nothing about this or the wife of the president because her office should be the office in charge of this.

My trust and belief for any politicians is dying

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
buskie13:
for where?

na heat wey no get remedy na dey ,light sef scarce
really? But i thought is only middle belt and up north is hot now...If it's that hot now that means it will be very dry and cold much later..
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by greenek: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:

read and understand properly before you jump into conclusion..the budget for food in comparison with what the guards were served is not fair. 1bn for food for a year and that is what the guards are served, its not proportional. they couldnt even peel off the shell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.