Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Arsenal-adebayor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal-adebayor (827 Views)

The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi / Why Doesn't Emmanuel Adebayor Play For Nigeria? / Emmanuel Adebayor Retires From Togo International Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal-adebayor by sexxxxy(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2007
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me ,how much Arsenal's Adebayor takes home weekly,me and my mate r having an arguement about ,he said £10000 weekly and i said it will b more than that,so can u tell me so i can win the arguement.cheers smiley
Re: Arsenal-adebayor by loyika(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2007
And so you felt the need to create a thread

Hissing Loudly tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal-adebayor by cuteass1(f): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2007
grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal-adebayor by randa(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2007
manu earns 20,000pounds per week from reliable sources on tribal football. you can check the site and get ups from fans all over the world
Re: Arsenal-adebayor by sexxxxy(f): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2007
randa:

manu earns 20,000pounds per week from reliable sources on tribal football. you can check the site and get ups from fans all over the world

Who's Manu?is it the same Adebayor?
Re: Arsenal-adebayor by sexxxxy(f): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2007
loyika:

And so you felt the need to create a thread

Hissing Loudly tongue

cool GOONER 89

Well Yeah,i kind of have some money riding on this, smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Football Comments Websites(true Blue) / Avram's First Victory: Harbinger Of Many To Come? / When Are We Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.