Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky (27212 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by temitope277(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
HOW EWEDU MUSLIMS WILL DESCEND ON YOU EEHN
u nid brain surgery 4 dat tin wey u talk
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by Nathdoug(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
H
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by moscobabs(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by Starkid3010(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
;DTWO IDIOTS I Need To Contest For President N 2019 ;DTWO IDIOTS I Need To Contest For President N 2019
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by exlinkleads(f): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
real food for thoughts

hope he remembers

2 Likes

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by Starkid3010(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin angry angry No Time
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by sarrki(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I trust karma

All those supporting Buhari's tyranny will be served one day

I just pray it comes soon.

cc: sarrki caseless omenka mynd44 et al

So shall it be for all enemies of pmb

1 Like

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by Charly68: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
FarahAideed:
Babangida should actually have executed him then for deliberate economic sabotage and that would have saved the Nigerian economy today
Are you so wicked ? Execute him for what ? What did Buhari do wrong then ? Is the offence of El- Zacki Zacki similar to Buhari's Govt overthrown ? Are they even comparable in the real sense ? Where did Babangida end his Govt ? Interim of course; Did we vote for interim Govt ? What about the billions he wasted on transition.? Aren't you a student of history ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by FarahAideed: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Charly68:
Are you so wicked ? Execute him for what ? What did Buhari do wrong then ? Is the offence of El- Zacki Zacki similar to Buhari's Govt overthrown ? Are they even comparable in the real sense ? Where did Babangida end his Govt ? Interim of course; Did we vote for interim Govt ? What about the billions he wasted on transition.? Aren't you a student of history ?

Buhari is nothing but a selfish coup plotter who is responsible for 80 percent of the problems the black race currently faces

2 Likes

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by Cirochukade: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chrisbeks:
Buhari will not listen to you. It's just like pouring water on a stone
cry��

1 Like

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by IJOBA2: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
temitope277:
u nid brain surgery 4 dat tin wey u talk
YOU BE EWEDU MUSLIM?

2 Likes

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by Charly68: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
FarahAideed:

Buhari is nothing but a selfish coup plotter who is responsible for 80 percent of the problems the black race currently faces
Aaaah ! It seems you know what I don't know ooo..I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by Pvibe007: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I trust karma

Tell them my sister. They already sold their soul to Lucifer Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by kingandamy4life(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
All the ruling and consistent ruling from various court no one has he obeyed and everybody is watching rite.
The human rights activist are now begging and other has suddenly go mute...it is well
When you have a Dracula as president that is what you get. You people packaged a nonentity and sold to the zombies and they bought.
i wish all of you well that voted for him...please the form for wailers has finished and we are not recruiting.
Enjoy your Nigeria and let me fly out and visit Dubai to relax my nerves

1 Like

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by ojoagba: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
time and chance will decide his case
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by sylve11: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
HOW EWEDU MUSLIMS WILL DESCEND ON YOU EEHN

ewedu Muslims! ewooo!!!!! grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by MARKETfund: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I trust karma

Dont mind the hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by sinceraconcept(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
babangida looks very handsome in that picture. he looks well fed. is that before he got skinny or after?
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by Caseless: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I trust karma

and you believe zakzakky is in prison.

You guys just hate Buhari for no good reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by Bullhari007(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
the useless old dullard is in revenge mission... he is not answer to Nigeria numerous problem
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by temitope277(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU BE EWEDU MUSLIM?
receive sense in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by seunjungle1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Come to think of it.
What was really the offence of this man...

Was it because his followers fought COAS or Kaduna
state govt?

Was he part of those that embezzled during the past regime?

Was he pass through Dansuki gate also?

Why can't the president let us know if there's any hidden crime this man had committed apart from the said fight btw him and COAS....after all the destruction you still have peace of mind to detain him Buhari?

This kind of attitudes Mr President is spending on people like IPOB, ZAKZAKY and other people with their peaceful protest should be spend on those that Embezzled our money...I don't think Mr President has human feelings....or lemme say el zakzaky has offended one of those people (cabal) that surrounds the president....can't they talk him?

If the man should be from another part of the country apart from north he should have been released because Mr President won't be able to withstand noise from diff angle by now.

Remember that you cannot spend more than eight years there...feel for once Buhari

1 Like

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by IJOBA2: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
temitope277:
receive sense in jesus name
WHATS YOUR MUSLIM NAME BRUH
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by Itzmizbo: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Babagida should have lock the dullard in prison forever and let him rot there because his released is one of the worsted thing that ever happened to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by temitope277(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
WHATS YOUR MUSLIM NAME BRUH
emmanuel

1 Like

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by billyG(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
falana u 4uck up!must u make d letter open?I think he shld arrest IBB for treason hav him executed ill-gotten wealth & properties seized.
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by pointstores(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Repair and convert ur faulty fan ,ups,inverter to work 15hours..........30hours nigeria made solar fan in stock AFFORDABLE SOLAR SOLUTION FOR SMALL BUSSINESS, INDIVIDUALS,COMPANY AVAILABLE SMF BATTERY FOR GENERATOR,CAR,INVERTER,UPS,FAN,TRUCK WITH 6YEARS LIFE SPAN AVAILABLE inquiry 08166117634
https://solarvisionnija.com.ng/promotion-buy-and-get-free-gift/
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by bionixs: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:
November don dey finish oo, yet tstv people still dey tell us one-thing-one-thing. Hwfar our beloved Tstv
tell your brother that works with dstv that we will still wait for tstv for more 9months

1 Like

Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by orisa37: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Falana and Gani and OBJ were detained in a Military Regime. El-Saksarky is detained in a Democratic Governance. The two cases are different and right.
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by IJOBA2: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
temitope277:
emmanuel
TOPE ARE YOU TRYING TO DENY YOUR ISLAMIC HERITAGEgrin
Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by temitope277(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
TOPE ARE YOU TRYING TO DENY YOUR ISLAMIC HERITAGEgrin
am from akure,so u hardly see an akure man practise islam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / These 20 Things Will Improve Your Life / BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.