Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto (21940 Views)

Sultan of Sokoto: North Is The Worst Place To Live, Bandits Operate Freely / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ / Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by ocha88(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
When a leader lack wisdom he will crumble and the innocent citizens suffer for no reason.
Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by Rapmoney(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Ok ooo,
But idiotic pigs of Biafra will not learn from their elders.

Buhari should forgive them, because the idiotic pigs of Biafra do not know what they are doing.
I joined this forum called Nairaland in 2008. That's about 9 years or so but I must tell you, I have never read a post as senseless as yours before. In fact, this is the most senseless post I have seen since 2008 till date!!! Why didn't you address what the man said instead of making a total fool of yourself on a public forum? Look at your username, 'jesusloveyou' indeed!!! What a hypocrite you are!

2 Likes

Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by bitingcool: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
UNFORTUNATELY, ABBA KYARI IS THE PRESIDENT NOT BUHARI.

THE WRONG PERSON WAS ADDRESSED
Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by bitingcool: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
UNFORTUNATELY, ABBA KYARI IS THE PRESIDENT NOT BUHARI.

THE WRONG PERSON WAS ADDRESSED cheesy
Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by Chukazu: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
mckazzy:
Enough of all these talks. When it's time for other region to become the President of the FRN, they should also dish out lopsided appointment.

It doesn't start with Buhari and definitely won't end on him.

I don't see him referring to Buhari alone .

the truth is if our leaders can not adhere to the Federal character principle,then we can't live as a nation.

if you say who ever becomes president should favor his own by dishing out lopsided appointment,then it means our problem has no end in sight.

1 Like

Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
may God bless the sultan for standing tall beside the pillars of justice and Equity. I tell you there very few people who are bold and sincere like this sultan. He has won my respect
Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by anonimi: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
kikake:
IT'S ANOTHER SEASON OF DECEPTION IN NIGERIA. But only gullible ones can be deceived.

Sultan is creating the wrong impression that Buhari's government is the cause of divisiveness in Nigeria . Fafafa - foul, as Zebrudaya Okorigwe would say.

Divisiveness in Nigeria is mainly caused by the fraudulent political structure and unitary government system created and institutionalized in Nigeria by northern Nigeria's military dictators who supervised the 1999 constitution that institutionalized the parasitic political structure and unitary government system - both favour only northern Nigeria at the expense of development in the south of Nigeria where Nigeria's development funds are procured..

Divisiveness is also pushed by the excessive push by Fulani of northern Nigeria to impose Islam upon all in Nigeria.

You na sharp guy.
See as you decode our born-to-rule brethren so easily.
The Sultan is spearheading the north's push to isolate Bubu and ensure they can get another northerner to replace so they have 12 straight years of lopsided appointment, federal allocation and avoid restructuring.
Southerners have to be extra vigilant and stop the in-fighting that makes it easy to divide and rule us as conquerors.
They want to maintain the rigged structure of two regions that contribute almost everything to the federation account that became 17 states while only one region who sucks only without contributing any revenue became 20 states (19 + FCT) done by their northern soldiers.

[img]https://thebiafran.files./2015/07/d381f-nigerian-army-insignia.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
president buhari is a Muslim and hates the ibos, but has he extended justice to them? well thank God the sultan said the truth. . .injustice everywhere in the country and instead of fighting it, corruption is winning the battle. .
may God help us all. .

www.valentine202.com
Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by meforyou1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Allah says “do not allow your hatred of a particular group of people to make you decide not to extend justice to them. Whatever happens, you must extend the spirit of justice to them all without fear or favour, affection or ill-will.
Why has no muslim ever quoted this quran verse before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by Tex42(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tell ur brother in Aso rock, he needs this sermon much more than any living and non-living thing on earth right now.

1 Like

Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by CioAngels(f): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Can this be trusted? Anyway, retructuring remains, i believe the sweet talk is coming too late after Buhari did what they all wanted. Where was he all this while? The southern leaders should understand the trick to fool them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by femolii: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Well said yur royal highness but yur afonja slaves will disagree with yu. smiley
receave sense osu.
Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by engineerboat(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
breakeven:

NEVER. you will not see sarki on this thread. i am beginning to think that sarki is jubril from sudan. grin

For where, when they've not been given go ahead by chief liar Muhammed. From BMC Hq

1 Like

Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by earthcrust: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
May U Live Long For telling d truth
Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by Yusman316(m): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Continue praising the hypocrite because he spoke against the govt in a gathering. When it is all said and done, it is people like him that will do everything and anything to make sure their kit and kin get all the best positions in power/govt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by degamemaster(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Only if the daura president will hear this one. Buhari has divided the country more than anything else.

1 Like

Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by Yusman316(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
president buhari is a Muslim and hates the ibos, but has he extended justice to them? well thank God the sultan said the truth. . .injustice everywhere in the country and instead of fighting it, corruption is winning the battle. .
may God help us all. .

www.valentine202.com
Can u pls tell me of all the tribes in Nigeria, why pmb hates only the ibos?
Re: 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto by Modivs: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chai ! I'm sorry sultan, your cousin dasuki will remain in jail for arm scandals .......
Good advise but I wish to say you have this advise even when cousin is in villa sharing our money with Jonathan when all the posotions are occupared by southerners

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olukere Of Ikere Ekiti Now Recognized As An Oba In Ekiti State / Culture; Unclad Reed Dance In Swaziland Pics / Similarities Between The Igbo And Other Eastern Peoples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.