Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) (29326 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Oyo Dry Port: Seyi Makinde Inspects Ongoing Construction At The Site - Photos / Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Brymo: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
“A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”
– Diane Mariechild
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by netflicks(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
A country they call home where you have to over labour yourself just to survive on peanuts...those who stole what belongs to u will come back and offer u a pinch of it just because they need your vote cum 2019 to remain in office and continue their loot....

Wait for another season 2019 election movie u start seeing their ugly faces again....

I wonder why we Nigerians can't change this system of governance..

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Brymo: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
“The best protection any woman can have … is courage.”
– Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by colossus91(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
They full ebonyi oo,even the building behind my house here in abakaliki na pregnant women work pass for there!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Brymo: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
AND SOME LADIES(WOMEN) WILL BE HERE BLABBING ON THE KINDA JOB THEY CAN AND CANNOT DO

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by bleskid: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
cyndy1000:
God has finally picked her call.
omo nawaoo 4 u ... No be 200 thousand dollar na naira ,,, how do u mean that God hve pick her call ... Abeg 200k no be blow
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
200k can't change her life, why not give her something good enough to start up life?

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Brymo: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
“I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.”
– Mother Teresa
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
pls check my signature
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bullshit
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by farous(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by dammyluv911(f): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
kokoA:
hah! You never jam .. Those Ezzaa women from Ebonyi are the strongest set of women I've seen in my life.
ebonyi women generally are vry vry hardworking
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by thenewmoses(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
true talk
adem30:

Yet some idiots will be here on nairaland crying hunger while others are finding means of surviving. May God Bless her hustle
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by bosah360: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
That is nice of ekubaraoha
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by stagger: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
kokoA:
hah! You never jam .. Those Ezzaa women from Ebonyi are the strongest set of women I've seen in my life.

Confirmed. I see them at sites when I visit Abakaliki. Yet some able-bodied men and women will hover in groups all over the FCT begging!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
kokoA:
ishieke is in Izzi oo not ezza
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oblongata:
Eye service buruku,

Shey na the only pregnant woman wey dey hustle for ebonyi be that?
you how many people u don epp?
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by kikake: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
TrapHedges:
Ebonyi Governor spoted heavily pregnant labourer at factory site, gave her N200k to start business and ordered her to go home

The Ebonyi state governor, David Umahi was moved to compassion when he spotted a heavily pregnant woman labourer while inspecting the ongoing mushroom farm project in Abakaliki.
The woman identified as Gloria Nwankwo, from Ishieke, Izzi L. G. A. was among the labourers mixing concrete. He walked to the expectant mother, and ordered her to go home, adding that her condition was not good for such tasking job. He also made an instant donation of N200 ,000 for the woman to start any business of her choice to enable her take care of her unborn child

source: http://www.nemezu.com/2017/11/ebonyi-state-governor-gives-heavily.html

Umahi, thanks for this kind gesture. But this one no be like you, because you goof and blunder most of the time.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
sonature1:

As nwafo Igbo mbu, Ebonyi women are by far the strongest in south east. God bless them!
Uche gi di ya nwanne

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Just 200k? him no fit employ her after she don burn?
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good move by the governor but what is 200k naira in this present economy, will it be able to rent a shop, stock up the shop, feeding and house rent? What about antenatal visits and bills after delivery of the baby? He tried though afterall how many rich Nigerians would be this generous but taking care of her now and giving her a clerical job in the state civil service can go a long way later would've been better.
We thank him anyway

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
guy2two:
Nice gesture

But biko, which business can she start with 200k?

Why not order her to go on pregnancy/maternity leave and ensure she retains her job thereafter?
wicked soul like you! Mixing of concrete is her job? For your wicked heart ni?

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Keneking:
Is he responsible for her big tommy?

"He also made an instant donation of N200 ,000 for the woman to start any business of her choice to enable her take care of her unborn child"

- What kind of business can N200K start and also to take care of napkins, pampers and Baby foods for the first six months under this APC government?

Instead of the following ideas:

+ Free maternity bills (All expense paid by his government)
+ Child birth support grant
+ Scholarship for the child/children till university
+ All expenses paid for the accommodation for the family.
+ Monthly stipend for the family

Subject to the following conditions:

+ That she opt out of the current job
+ That the husband agrees to support the woman till child birth
+ That the husband is supportive of the family
+ That the husband enroll numerous cooperative societies in the State

in your entire life, how many people u don epp?

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
for some peeps that keep saying what can 200k do,let me remind you that so many people started life with 50k or even less but presently they have made it in life. Once she invest the money in a viable business most especially food stuffs, she will not feed from hand to mouth any longer.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by xaggar(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
kokoA:
hah! You never jam .. Those Ezzaa women from Ebonyi are the strongest set of women I've selen in my life.

In fact! U are super correct! I served (nysc) in ebonyi state year 2003 and saw them myself. They work in quarries!
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Gentlevin: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ushebemanny:
with 200k?
bro is 200k not money?........if its not, pls give 200k to 10people then come back and tell us how much u spent......

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by millomaniac: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Keneking:
Is he responsible for her big tommy?

"He also made an instant donation of N200 ,000 for the woman to start any business of her choice to enable her take care of her unborn child"

- What kind of business can N200K start and also to take care of napkins, pampers and Baby foods for the first six months under this APC government?

Instead of the following ideas:

+ Free maternity bills (All expense paid by his government)
+ Child birth support grant
+ Scholarship for the child/children till university
+ All expenses paid for the accommodation for the family.
+ Monthly stipend for the family

Subject to the following conditions:

+ That she opt out of the current job
+ That the husband agrees to support the woman till child birth
+ That the husband is supportive of the family
+ That the husband enroll numerous cooperative societies in the State

Na wetin be una problem be this. una no dey ever dey satisfied. Assuming he ignored her you wont write this and nothing will happen. Half bread is better than none.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Daniel058:
wicked soul like you! Mixing of concrete is her job? For your wicked heart ni?

It seems you're so used to the crude means of mixing concrete
Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
All these awawa people sef

Re: Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) by Gentlevin: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
bleskid:
omo nawaoo 4 u ... No be 200 thousand dollar na naira ,,, how do u mean that God hve pick her call ... Abeg 200k no be blow
bro if 200k no be blow 4u, it is for many people. Atleast it will take care of some needs.....blessings come little by little to some and at once to some.....take it and appreciate it as it comes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.