Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Omni MP Video Player Review (best Video Player App For Windows Devices) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Omni MP Video Player Review (best Video Player App For Windows Devices) (1386 Views)

Profitvideo Review: The Best Video Marketing Software / Infolinks Review: Best Adsense Alternative For Bloggers / Popads Review: Best CPM Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omni MP Video Player Review (best Video Player App For Windows Devices) by Gazasomadina: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
In my experience as a blogger I have learned to teach out of experience and knowledge not just an affirmation of what the people think and as such I have decided to write this review about the Omni MP video player application specifically manufactured for windows phone devices (Nokia lumia) precisely. This application may have to work on other windows devices but I wished to focus my review on Nokia lumia phones as it was the device it affected me with.
Few months back I have been having several issues with my cell phone not being able to play high end videos using my movies and TV app which is a system software that came with the device. Speaking of high end videos, we have the HD movies and others of which I was only able to play some lower videos with my phone and this drove uncomfortablility in me considering I cannot use my phone to achieve what I.....read on @http://www.techexplosive.com/omni-mp-video-player-review-best-video-player-app-windows-devices/

(1) (Reply)

Fmeextensions - Ecommerce Development Agency / I Need Help On Restoring Database Files Using Phpmyadmin / Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.