Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today (21178 Views)

Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by emerged01(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
This governor is very crazy!

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by ChristyB(f): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tufiakwa oooo
My Imo state citizens it's obvious you know where the money meant for workers are being spent.
Mugabe loading....................................
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by macphilip: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
I will only take Okorocha serious when he does a stature of Mugabe
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by 8stargeneral: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Whn d government dont hv agenda dey can do anytin stupid
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by drake49(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
mckazzy:
How would you be comparing someone's mother to dog. I bet u did not grow up to know your biological mother.

Charity begins from home.

i admit i made a silly comment, but you don't have to be silly with your reply saying i didn't grow up with my mum
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Rochas plz there is this rat in my house I hv done evrtting but it refuses to die now I realy do realize the rat deserves a statue on this time a very Big one although the rat is small........... I HATE ROCHAS NIGERIA!!!
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by jazon(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
ROACHAS COCROACHA WE ARE WATCHING YOU O!

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by chineduemmao: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
So last last its obvious you dont have anyother serious agenda for imostate *i weep for imo. #THECITYTHATMADEME

#proudlyogssian'
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by ElsonMorali: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
TrueSenator:
Imo State.....the HOME OF STATUES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by pezeji(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
expect another statue in orlu this time
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by mckazzy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Accept my sincere apology. But, u can c aw pained u re when i spk ill of ur mum. We all treasure our mother, so we shouldn't speak ill of others parents.

I'm sorry once more.

drake49:
i admit i made a silly comment, but you don't have to be silly with your reply saying i didn't grow up with my mum
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by ideologies(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
there are really more, ask someone living in the city, you will hear
holuwajobar:
Another statue loading
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by Pecca: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
That's another pretty nail to Okoroawusa's coffin. He is a liability now and dead, very dead politically.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by Goke7: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
okorcha ti gba penalty si throw in
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by Abagworo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
You're welcome to African headquarters of free education. We are neither Nigerian administrative capital nor a rich commercial State but we own education and have a Governor that has set world record in philantropy and free education.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by afdc: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For … N69,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
The rumour is that... Rocha's is planting these ghosts for the good of Imolites... imagine traveling to South A, Liberia and other country without VISA or any form of Assault or harrasment ! when they see u and u identify as an indigene hehe
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by aniblue(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
if Rochas is your governor, pls raise up your hand cheesy wink grin
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by GeorgeAmax(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Another statue to be erected
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by designVATExcel: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
holuwajobar:
Another statue loading

lol, A Statue of Mrs Ellen would have made much more sense than the SA Guy.
She is the first female Head Of State in Africa, not a small feat by any standard.

Though considering the whooping sum of 520 million expended & the current state of Imo state economically, it might not be the wisest of investments.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by Paulreports(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
What a crooked guy,using imo state resources to promote his foundation
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by Jilo83(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Let give it to Rochas for bringing presidents and head of states to imo/nigeria.
Imo state will benefit at the long run in the area of bi-literal relationship, investment and those people will not go without dropping something.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by delugajackson: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Rochas the statue governor. Very soon, Imo will be full of statues.

Last was Zuma, now Sirleaf

What next, "the pillar of salt'?

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by kikake: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
pezeji:
expect another statue in orlu this time

Which Orlu? The Orlu in Imo state, or the Orlu in France?

Does Gov Okorocha remember where Orlu is in Imo state since 2012 he started his project of Owerri go look like Dubai of Africa?

With building statues,Okorocha is at the final stages of making Owerri look like Dubai.
Those Owerri people hailing Okorocha for building them Dubai of Africa but abandon rest of Imo state, they must stop insulting Owelle.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by BiafraIShere(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
iambabaG:
What crime did Imolite commit to deserve this statue treatment? Even after the the international outcry on the #ZumaStatue.. not even a sense of remorse or accountability?! Na wa oo
You all should stop crying more than the bereaved!?
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by ValeRider(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
OP, Is she coming to collect her "Chiefstatue" title too?
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by BiafraIShere(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
designVATExcel:

lol, A Statue of Mrs Ellen would have made much more sense than the SA Guy.
She is the first female Head Of State in Africa, not a small feat by any standard.

Though considering the whooping sum of 520 million expended & the current state of Imo state economically, it might not be the wisest of investments.

You are way too smart to believe the 520 million naira per statue propaganda, that's a lie from the pit of hell. So, invariably, over #1 billion naira has been spent on the two statues abi? And considering that there are many more statues in the hero square, so up to #10 billion naira must have been spent in building them!?
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by jconsulting(f): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
I believe God is punishing​ Imo people with okorocha as the whip
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today by pezeji(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
kikake:

Which Orlu? The Orlu in Imo state, or the Orlu in France?

Does Gov Okorocha remember where Orlu is in Imo state since 2012 he started his project of Owerri go look like Dubai of Africa?

With building statues,Okorocha is at the final stages of making Owerri look like Dubai.
Those Owerri people hailing Okorocha for building them Dubai of Africa but abandon rest of Imo state, they must stop insulting Owelle.
So where do we place the man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power Build Launch By Osinbajo (see Photos) / Kashamu’s Group Picks Abati, Daniel, As Dep Gov., Senatorial Candidates In Ogun / 23 PDP Govs Endorse Tukur’s Sack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.