Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

(Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. (5660 Views)

Flexigig.co - Perform Simple Tasks And Get Paid / Modified: Mails have started coming in inecrecruitment. Please check / Complete Tasks And Get Paid (you Can Modify The Title If You Have A Better Idea) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by esherizdan(f): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
esheris@yahoo.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Relixy2k: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by sinimapongolle(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Agamsobei@yahoo.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Afingo4luv: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
a.afingo@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Nkulobecky: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2017
prettybecky2015@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by stellababy2009: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
paulmat2005@gmail.Com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by DrAuthentic: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
seyeogunlana100@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
am so interested...askirag@yahoo.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by MsTeeS: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2017
serabee95@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by cosmas0p(m): 6:55am On Nov 13, 2017
cosmasopurum@gmail.com
bjayNL:
Fellow NLanders,

Felt I should bring this here first,

I have quite a number of simple tasks to get done.

At most 10 mins, you can complete each one.

willing to pay per completion of these task (I'll send you details of the pay.... It is instant)

as long as you can have conversation with somebody, you can complete the task. (Simple right?...yeah, I can't do it alone grin grin)

So if you're interested send a mail to

aceandpro@gmail.com

or leave me a comment here with your email address.

Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by mathew411(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2017
audumathew4@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by bjayNL: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Why fear go dey catch you? Lol

Chimechs2016:
This one wey una just dey drop email address, nawa o. Fear dey catch me on but anyways. Chimechs@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by bjayNL: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
You took your time to make this comment... You try.

toprealman:
Foolish gullible Nigerians! Why won't scammers and ritualists continue to have FUN since we are too desperate?
Next few weeks you will start making noise about how your email was hacked, how you lost a FORTUNE and other crap!
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by bjayNL: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
How many of these people you listed are giving you your daily bread... Think outside the box.

chilinks:
dont you have friends, siblings and relations that will help you complete the task. stop Mocking people.
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by ladynikky(f): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
ladynikky209@yahoo.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by bentube(f): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
askirag@yahoo.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Pruswaggz(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
ruthxzy:
ruth.dapict@yahoo.com
Hi, What's the task about?
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Bhlexdcars: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2017
chukwuaniezechibueze@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2017
bjayNL:
Fellow NLanders,

Felt I should bring this here first,

I have quite a number of simple tasks to get done.

At most 10 mins, you can complete each one.

willing to pay per completion of these task (I'll send you details of the pay.... It is instant)

as long as you can have conversation with somebody, you can complete the task. (Simple right?...yeah, I can't do it alone grin grin)

Send a mail to

aceandpro@gmail.com

deltabachelor@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by nationidea: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Here's something similar online paying job.

Online Tasks Application | L & E Creative Inc. N1000/month For 12months - Jobs/Vacancies
www.nairaland.com/4202774/online-tasks-application-l-e
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Emyres: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
o
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by dt4omoh(f): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
If you have done the task and got paid.....come out and talk oo
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
bentube:
bentube194@gmail.com
Nice dp. wink But d man bearbear long pass d girl hair
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by psalms37(f): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
tolsalam@gmail.com
Re: (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. by gungab(m): 2:30am On Mar 30, 2018
akinwandegabriel89@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program / Oceanic Bank Update / Can I Fail A Medical Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.