Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother (4448 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by MuNeme(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2010
The story am going to narrate here is a very sensitive one. A friend and colleague of mine came to my place yesterday to help him make a decision, he caught his brother's wife on the sofa kissing and touching with another lady who he has always known as the wife's classmate. He said both ladies has been best of friends right from school but never showed any sign of lesbianism until that very afternoon. No doubt, he was begged by the wife not to tell the husband as that would affect their 7months marriage, but my friend is confused. In my advice to him, I asked him not to tell his brother. Am I right in my advice?

Copied
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by OBLONG(m): 12:46am On Mar 21, 2010
the husband can join them for a thrreeesomme----- ki ni big deal
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by MissyB1(m): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2010
He should, infact Must tell his brovva.
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by daduke2k(m): 12:57am On Mar 21, 2010
Just tuck it in. Dont b a blabber mouth.
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by EzeUche(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2010
He should tell his brother. Blood is thicker than water. However, a woman kissing another woman is very erotic. He is married to a bisexual lady. shocked That is a man's dream. lol
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by MuNeme(m): 1:30am On Mar 21, 2010
@ daduke I ve told him not to tell his bro like you said but he thinks he must tell knowing they ve been into it since school days which might be difficult to stop. Anyways he has agreed to be lead by the judgement of n'landers
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by omega25red(m): 2:30am On Mar 21, 2010
tell your friend to tell because if he were the one caught everyone will make him a villan and tell the wife to bounce so have him tell so he could know that his new wife is a carpet muching lesbo. she is an undercover sister lol who needs to address her sexuality and stop pretending that she is somethin she isnt
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by manmustwac(m): 2:38am On Mar 21, 2010
if you tell your bros and they end up divorcing then na you cause the divorce. So mind your own business.
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by MuNeme(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2010
Tell, do not tell? Its becoming hard to make a decision
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2010
Your "friend" should mind his own business.
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by 190: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2010
tell her you wont tell till she sleeps with u!
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by axeman85(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2010
well very tricky situation. as people might or will see him as responsible for messing up his borthers marriage and if he doesnt tell, he will look like a betrayer. well my own advice is to just keep quiet and look for all possible means of moving out of the house.
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2010
axeman85:

well very tricky situation. as people might or will see him as responsible for messing up his borthers marriage and if he doesnt tell, he will look like a betrayer. well my own advice is to just keep quiet and look for all possible means of moving out of the house.

The best advice so far.

1 Like

Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by rawswagga(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2010
Ray Lavander said it al dat his girl got a girlfriend,he's gonna kip ha girl nd kip ha bestfriend too.so!bt my advice is for him nt to tell his bro as dat will cause a lot of friction in d marrieg.xcept she is be being stingin in bed wit her husband as in intimacy.if am d bro nd I knw dat she is being stingy at times wit intimacy I will tell ma bro.bt hw is d bro gonna knw abt dis?hhh.m
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by lyfe(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2010
No big deal, she is a bisexual and it won't really bother me. But a big deal if her husband does not have a clue about her lesbianism.
Don't tell, try to talk to the lady in question if she ready to stop it and see if the act is not destroying their marriage (sex life and child up keep)
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by Areaboy2(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2010
OBLONG:

the husband can join them for a thrreeesomme----- ki ni big deal

lol, i vote for party as well, in the end, everyone goes away a winner, grin

win - win, isn't that wat we all want??
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by MuNeme(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2010
Thanks to you all for your reactions to my post. My friend has accepted to let sleeping dogs lie and keep calm. The wife has asked for the two of them to talk in private this evening. He hopes to use the opportunity to counsel and warm her against a possible repeat.
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by agathamari(f): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2010
tell his brother. he is going to find out eventualy and if he discovers the brother knew and said nothing it will only make matters worse.
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by dumodust(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2010
agathamari:

tell his brother. he is going to find out eventualy and if he discovers the brother knew and said nothing it will only make matters worse.

he'll never find out that his brother knew.why? his wife won't mention it on the day of reckoning. i dont think the brother should tell, anyway, the issue works in his favour
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2010
Call me whatever but if I were him I would tell me broether definitely to save him from a Marriage
base on lies and betrayal.
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by agathamari(f): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2010
dumodust:

he'll never find out that his brother knew.why? his wife won't mention it on the day of reckoning. i dont think the brother should tell, anyway, the issue works in his favour
you never know what will be said in teh heat of anger. the wife may use it to her defence, her gf might let it slip, someone may have seen him through the window. it will get back to the brother whether it be tomorrow or on his death bed. how does this work in the brothers favor? he doesnt want to walk up to his brother and tell him, fine leave an unsigned note.
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by Udiculus(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2010
Mind ur own business.
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by akin101: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2010
tell o!
u want to kill de guy with a knife and a smile!!!
how would u feel if u were in his shoes and he did not tell u
u are not a brother then, you are a traitor and a betrayer
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by Dark1(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2010
MuNeme:

Tell, do not tell? Its becoming hard to make a decision

Lol, u never start, nor be u bring matter come public forum? Anyways, keep ur mouff shut! [size=4pt]Pls don't quote me![/size]
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by Badriyyah(f): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2010
If he caught the "wife" with a man would he tell his brother?? Cheating is cheating. If the wife is having a relationship 7months into marriage then she's probably been living a double life for some time now. I think he should discuss with the woman and give her the chance to come clean with her husband, if she doesn't take the chance, tell him. Don't encourage her double life.
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by pinkylady1(f): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2010
na wah oh, things are really happening shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by fubiluv: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2010
Telling her husband will definitely destroy that home.
So he should not destroy that young marriage.
Instead,he should talk to the girl in question.
She might have some explanations for her actions. tongue
Free the girl, undecided undecided
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by pinkylady1(f): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2010
fubiluv:

Telling her husband will definitely destroy that home.
So he should not destroy that young marriage.
Instead,he should talk to the girl in question.
She might have some explanations for her actions. tongue
Free the girl, undecided undecided

wat explaination is enough to justify her act?

i'm not judging her oh, but there is no explaination that would justify her act.
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by GEW: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
wbb
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by kpolli(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2010
tell him so he can know he has the option to do a party!!!!! grin grin
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by r231(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
crazy situation
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by kpolli(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
i wrote threeesome not triple sin!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Love Affair To (not) Remember / Enroling Under 2 Yrs Child To School,bad? / 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.