Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) (1868 Views)

Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) / Soldiers Carry Out Extrajudicial Killing Of Suspected Boko Haram Member / Trending Video Of Extrajudicial Killings By Soldiers Unfortunate, Says FPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by Axelrod(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
BEFORE I BECOME THE DEAD!
Countless times have I , in my daily hustle here in the FCT, been unjustly harassed and intimidated with my only offence being that I'm too fresh, thus, looking like a ''Yahoo boy''.

Countless times have the members of ''SARS'' unjustly pointed a gun at me and called me criminal for daring to ask why I was halted and why my phone is being searched.

I have kept quiet because, after all, DID THEY KILL ME?

The more silent I am, the more powerful the trigger happy armed ''forces'' become.

It is only a competent law court that can sentence one to die, unless of course you do so as a means of self defence which in this case, it isn't; As evident in the photos attached here.

They are innocent until proven otherwise!
#stop the extrajudicial killings! #give justice a chance!

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by gidgiddy: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Quite shameful! When Kanu calls it the zoological Republic of Nigeria, people wonder why.

6 young men are arrested as kidnapping suspects. They are taken to the Police station and paraded still alive. The next morning, the Police executes all 6 and parade their dead bodies so that barbarians called Nigerians can come and cheer the police for doing a good job.

This is murder, but Im not surprised, it is Nigeria after all

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by beautyoftheLord: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
It's shameful but the robbers and kidnappers in Cross River are too ruthless abeg. They come to your house and no money they shoot you. Besides kidnapping in Cross River is punishable by death.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by FarahAideed: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
beautyoftheLord:
It's shameful but the robbers and kidnappers in Cross River are too ruthless abeg. They come to your house and no money they shoot you. Besides kidnapping in Cross River is punishable by death.

Punishable by death by a competent court of law and not SARS officers

6 Likes

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by Axelrod(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
gidgiddy:
Quite shameful! When Kanu calls it the zoological Republic of Nigeria, people wonder why.

6 young men are arrested as kidnapping suspects. They are taken to the Police station and paraded still alive. The next morning, they Police executes all 6 and parade their dead bodies so that barbarians called Nigerians can come and cheer the police for doing a good job.

This is murder, but Im not surprised, it is Nigeria after all
My brother.
This is the height of shamefulness!

1 Like

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by Axelrod(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
beautyoftheLord:
''Punishable by death'' means. The Judge will sentence them to death.
If you give police the right to kill suspect, knowing how the Nigerian police can arrest the wrong suspects, lots of innocent lives will be destroyed.

5 Likes

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by spartan117(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Even if they committed crimes worse than Adolf Hitler did, this is still injustice and the more we support this the more the armed forces continue killing people that are actually innocent

3 Likes

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ask yourself...have they slaughtered Fulani or even captured Boko haram members that have killed thousands like this? They have zero regard for Easterners. Afonjas are even far worse....take them as nothing. For Afonjas who will support this, keep in mind, Soon when they arrest fraudsters in SW or skull miners even without evidence, they will just slaughter them before they have their case in court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by Duru1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
All these nonsensical, reckless and arrogant behaviors by men in uniform from northern and western regions of Nigeria point to Nigerian era of 1967. The southerners who joined Yari.ba and northern regional goons to precipitate war against Biafra and Ndigbo should not complain. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by niceprof: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
And they 'DIED AFTER A FIERCE GUN BATTLE WITH THE POLICE'.

KANU WAS RIGHT:NIGERIA IS A ZOO

5 Likes

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by walemoney007(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Shame on Nigeria, there is no hope in this country, find about 1-2 million naira and leave Nigeria, Nigeria is truly and hell hole not fit for people to live in

1 Like

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by achiphet(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wow......Nigeria
Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
meeein I am so dissapointed in these security system..... what is this. why would they waste D's guys life like this. maybe some might be innocent. there is no day in Nigeria that one would come online without getting angry

3 Likes

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by capatainrambo: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
myn44 come and see oooo

#the police is not $y friend
Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by beautyoftheLord: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Axelrod:

''Punishable by death'' means. The Judge will sentence them to death.
If you give police the right to kill suspect, knowing how the Nigerian police can arrest the wrong suspects, lots of innocent lives will be destroyed.

I understand all that. But we can hardly sleep at night in Calabar. A robber caught on my street still had fresh bullets lodged in his back. Dressed with native herbs. The hell he was back robbing in 2 days. He himself already signed his death certificate when he decided to become an armed robber or a kidnapper.
Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by beautyoftheLord: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
FarahAideed:

Punishable by death by a competent court of law and not SARS officers

I understand all that. But we can hardly sleep at night in Calabar. A robber caught on my street still had fresh bullets lodged in his back. Dressed with native herbs. The hell he was back robbing in 2 days. He himself already signed his death certificate when he decided to become an armed robber or a kidnapper. Whether na sars or a law court.
Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by mgbadike81: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
those who applauds the zoogerian armed forces whether they kill ipob members cried when they killed Shiite members, killed all that young man in Lagos state and termed him a criminal, now their madness have moved over to Cross river. Nigeria is a zoo.it's not an insult, just statement of fact.

2 Likes

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by BankeSmalls(f): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
beautyoftheLord:

I understand all that. But we can hardly sleep at night in Calabar. A robber caught on my street still had fresh bullets lodged in his back. Dressed with native herbs. The hell he was back robbing in 2 days. He himself already signed his death certificate when he decided to become an armed robber or a kidnapper. Whether na sars or a law court.

Are you saying that all those guys are robbers and kidnappers and you are very sure they are robbers and not regular guys picked on the street who refused to pay?

2 Likes

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by Axelrod(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
beautyoftheLord:

I understand all that. But we can hardly sleep at night in Calabar. A robber caught on my street still had fresh bullets lodged in his back. Dressed with native herbs. The hell he was back robbing in 2 days. He himself already signed his death certificate when he decided to become an armed robber or a kidnapper.
Yea, I understand they perpetrate lots of evil and cause mayhem in Calabar.
I studied in CRUTECH and spent 5years in Ekpo Abasi, I know what you're saying.
However, my brother. This is a crime against humanity and must not be encouraged.

2 Likes

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by Axelrod(m): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Are you saying that all those guys are robbers and kidnappers and you are very sure they are robbers and not regular guys picked on the street who refused to pay?
Great question.

1 Like

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by Lusola15: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Very sad if this true

This is wickedness of the highest level embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by falcon01: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
from the first picture i can see they where alone on the pickup, and they are shirtless. maybe they tried escaping and the officer in the car goes scruuu kpa!!
Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by yanshDoctor: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
falcon01:
from the first picture i can see they where alone on the pickup, and they are shirtless. maybe they tried escaping and the officer in the car goes scruuu kpa!!
they said gun battle. there is no amount of allegation to justify the killing spray.
Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by falcon01: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
yanshDoctor:
they said gun battle. there is no amount of allegation to justify the killing spray.
alright which news site or paper first published the news??
Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by peddy231(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is unbelievable! What is wrong with our police force(Sars)? No investigations...Nothing. If indeed they were kidnappers,they should have a network of others involved in the kidnapping business as well wherein valuable information could have been gotten from them to tackle the the menace of kidnapping comprehensively... SMH in wonder...It is well

1 Like

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by emmysoftyou: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
This same ugly event happened in akwa ibom ,ibeno precisely where I served. When I approached a guy and asked what happened to the dead, he said they stole and the police wasted them.
In my hearts, I said just like that, police taken law into their hands, I was shocked, and that' was even the time they did jungle justice to aluu4 in rivers state.

May God saves us from animalistic men..

1 Like

Re: The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) by Axelrod(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
falcon01:
The first picture, the Hilux was parked, surrounded by armed policemen. There is no way they could have escaped.
From the second picture, they were sitting at the police station, you can see the police colour from the background.
What is wrong is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What The Fulanis Really Want In Nigeria / Breaking: Sergeant David Bako Deserts N/army, Leaks Secrets On Dapchi Girls / Top Nigerians That May Use Thier Resources Against Pres. Buhari In 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.