Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Don Jazzy, D’banj, Wande Coal Owe Me Gratitude – Konga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy, D’banj, Wande Coal Owe Me Gratitude – Konga (510 Views)

Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding / Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, D’banj, Wande Coal Owe Me Gratitude – Konga by MeloGist(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2017

It’s the era of ‘matured’ musicians venting their anger(s) on successful new breeds who didn’t turn back to return the favours they got a while they were struggling to make it in the music industry.

Blackface and Eedris Abdulkareem are major examples of people who often criticize artistes they contributed to their success. These two veterans have lashed out at different musicians including TuFace Idibia, Timaya, Wizkid and many others.

Joining Blackface and Eedris’ click is Konga who has now come forward to accused Wande Coal, Don Jazzy and D’Banj of not being grateful for the favour he rendered to them over a decade ago.

The ‘Kaba Kaba’ singer, Konga said he ‘gave’ Wande Coal to Don Jazzy and D’Banj during the era of Mo’Hits records because he knew he (Wande) could make it better in Mo’Hits than being with him as a backup singer that he didn’t need back then.

“I thought of making Wande Coal my backup artiste but I felt he will shine more with Mohits that’s why I introduced him to Don Jazzy and D’Banj,” Konga said in a new interview with Goldmyne TV.

Source; https://www.24buzzng.com/don-jazzy-dbanj-wande-coal-owe-gratitude-konga/

Cc; lalasticlala, Fynestboi, MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Shares Chat Where Tuface Admitted To Have Stolen His / MTV Emas 2017: Here Are All The Winners / Mercy Johnson & Husband Shares Beautiful Workout Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.