Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,888 members, 7,824,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures (1801 Views)

Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) / Bobrisky Declares Himself The Biggest Girl In Nigeria (Pictures & Video) / Hushpuppi Sings Praises After Buying Customised Gold Iphone X In Dubai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by viviangist: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Apple officially released the iPhone X, on the 3rd of November as announced during the Apple Event few months back.
However, This lady and her friends have just taken to instagram to claim that she is the first to own the new iPhone X in Nigeria her friends have been celebrating her on instagram live disturbing the whole atmosphere.

They are Also calling out all the so-called rich guys and big boys to beat that… Well, they claim the phone cost her a whopping N1Million many people are blasting her saying the phone was purchased for her by either her boyfriend or a sugar daddy

the first Person/Girl to buy Iphone x in Nigeria, She even first yahoo guys that are forming rich Guys, Land Money, 1 Million nor be beans oo onyi you get mind sha ooh

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/first-woman-to-own-the-new-iphone-x-in-nigeria-pictures/

cC; lalasticlala

Re: Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by midehi2(f): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
When i can do business with such or buy land property sef (unless she already owns a business which fetch her good income) and if the money is from a sugar daddy, she gat no sense mhennn
Re: Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by chukslawrence(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
A Million! I'm speechless.
Re: Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by donstan18: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
midehi2:
When i can do business with such or buy land property sef (unless she already owns a business which fetch her good income) and if the money is from a sugar daddy, she gat no sense mhennn

Inside you!....You re wishing to be her!!......So cut off "She gat no sense" of a thing!

Some people are always joyless when they see you blaze!
Re: Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by Benjom(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
I don't envy her at all. I'm still enjoying my Hot 4 Pro grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by midehi2(f): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
donstan18:

Inside you!....You re wishing to be her!!......So cut off "She gat no sense" of a thing!

[s]Some people are always joyless when they see you blaze![/s]
If I was her, i will use my sense well, I am not like your sisters who doesn't plan well

I can't be joyful with such nonsense, even if she is my sister and someone cash her such amount, then all hell to a mobile phone, i will disown her 'except" she already doing well in her life, so oga pls swerve go one corner tongue
Re: Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by donstan18: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
midehi2:

If I was her, i will use my sense well, I am not like your sisters who doesn't plan well

I can't be joyful with such nonsense, even if she is my sister and someone cash her such amount, then all hell to a mobile phone, i will disown her 'except" she already doing well in her life, so oga pls swerve go one corner tongue

You can't be my sister because my sister doesn't get jealous or hate people when they buy costly things of their choice!!

But, Since you re not the IPhone user!
Since she isn't your sister!

Allow her enjoy her phone... She didn't borrow money from you to buy it!

Swerve to three corners!
Re: Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by FarahAideed: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
The Iphone X is retailing for 1050 dollars so how come tgis Nigerian lady is buying hers for 2 million ? I dont get

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
I wee like to see her pvssy. If she is still a virgin I wee applaud her! angry
Re: Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by midehi2(f): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
donstan18:

You can't be my sister because my sister doesn't get jealous or hate people when they buy costly things of their choice!!

But, Since you re not the IPhone user!
Since she isn't your sister!

Allow her enjoy her phone... She didn't borrow money from you to buy it!

Swerve to three corners!
Who is talking about hate here kwa!

Pls I hate quoting peeps like you especially when they think like kids which i feel you are, am not surprised sha

Bye bye abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by donstan18: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
midehi2:

Who is talking about hate here kwa!

Pls I hate quoting peeps like you especially when they think like kids which i feel you are, am not surprised sha

Bye bye abeg.

Okay!!
Re: Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by dapsoneh: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oloshoism
Re: Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria - Pictures by sirjentul05(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Its a lie, na my galfrnd be d first

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS See Epic Reply SARS Made Concerning Dremo Tweet(photos) / Ex-big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage / Savage Response From Yemi Alade, Too Much Or Nah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.