Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,934 members, 7,845,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Blackface Releases Screenshot Of Conversation With 2face On “let Somebody Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Releases Screenshot Of Conversation With 2face On “let Somebody Love (404 Views)

Blackface Blocks 2face On Instagram / Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Releases Screenshot Of Conversation With 2face On “let Somebody Love by Theldo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Based on the criticism from the interview on Pulse Nigeria‘s “Loose Talk Podcast“ which has fueled a rift between Blackface and Tubaba a screenshot has been released by Blackface to back up his claim of 2face stealing his song “Let Somebody Love You“.

He further went on to ask why 2Baba stole his song and even credited his manager Efe Omoregbe as a writer. He wrote:

Sometimes people push you to the wall and you have no choice but to fight back
This is one of my conversation some years back with @official2baba when i Asked him why did he record my song #Letsomebodyloveyou without my #permission and this was his reply saying he thought he told me but really he didn’t.. and why

To know more on this and to see the screenshot click on the link below
https://thelspots./

(1) (Reply)

2face Celebrates Wife, Annie Idibia As She Turns 33 (Photos) / Banky-w Reacts To His Wedding Tickets Being Sold For N35k / Full List Of Winner At The American Music Awards 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.